• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

So, about Mickey's letter...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
I'm not sure if you guys saw the ending of coded, (here's a link)

Was that the whole letter? Or just an excerpt (it sounds like an excerpt, but you never know)? Because that didn't explain ANYTHING about Terra, Aqua, Master Xehanort, Vanitas, OR Ventus!

Also, how is Sora even gonna FIND Aqua?! Nobody knows that she's in the ROD except Ansem the Wise, and of course, he's stuck there too!

Here's what I'm predicting: in KH2, Roxas was able to contact Kairi's heart because of Sora's strong friendship (maybe something more) with her. Similarly, in KH3, Mickey will contact Aqua's heart. He'll find out she's in the ROD, and they'll find her.

And if it was in fact an excerpt, what did the rest say? (I'm guessing it explained everything that Mickey knew about TAV and MX and Vanitas).

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I think that was all of it. There was also that letter from KH1 that was about the same length. I guess Mickey writes really big, or triple spaces or something, like Kairi.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
I think that was all of it. There was also that letter from KH1 that was about the same length. I guess Mickey writes really big, or triple spaces or something, like Kairi.

Wow...way to be useless Mickey. -_-

He basically gives Sora the vaguest description that he possibly could! Come on, at least explain who Aqua, Terra, and Ventus are!

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Originally Posted by chasespicer056
Wow...way to be useless Mickey. -_-

He basically gives Sora the vaguest description that he possibly could! Come on, at least explain who Aqua, Terra, and Ventus are!

Inorite?

I'm sure the castle didn't have a paper or ink shortage -.-"

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
Because that didn't explain ANYTHING about Terra, Aqua, Master Xehanort, Vanitas, OR Ventus!
Well it wasn't going to if you think about it. I mean Mickey knew nothing of what happened to Terra, Ven, Aqua or Master Xehanort. He saved Aqua and Ven then they left, Yen Sid's castle. And Mickey isn't known for his amazing memory, if anything that letter just told Sora that he was needed again.
Also, how is Sora even gonna FIND Aqua?! Nobody knows that she's in the ROD except Ansem the Wise, and of course, he's stuck there too!
Sora will find away. I mean he's connected to everyone. And who knows, Whoever returns from Xehanort might actually allow us to play in the dark realm for once.
Similarly, in KH3, Mickey will contact Aqua's heart. He'll find out she's in the ROD, and they'll find her.
Maybe, but we don't really know exactly to what extent Mickey's ability to communicate with people hearts go. So far he's only talked to Sora, Riku and possibly Roxas. But he could very well talk to Aqua
I'm guessing it explained everything that Mickey knew about TAV and MX and Vanitas.
Well if it did talk about the plot of BBS, Mickey wouldn't be able to tell the whole story. He was rarely present during some of the most important parts of the story. I mean, he didn't know Terra and Master Xehanort became Xehanort the apprentice. He didn't know what happened to Aqua and Ven after they left. Now he might know Vantias was defeated, but that wasn't really relevant to the information given by Namine.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
Well if it did talk about the plot of BBS, Mickey wouldn't be able to tell the whole story. He was rarely present during some of the most important parts of the story. I mean, he didn't know Terra and Master Xehanort became Xehanort the apprentice. He didn't know what happened to Aqua and Ven after they left. Now he might know Vantias was defeated, but that wasn't really relevant to the information given by Namine.

I know, but right now, Sora doesn't know who any of these people are! His heart might have that information stored inside of it, but he still doesn't know anything about Aqua, Terra, or Ventus.

I'm aware that Mickey knew relatively little about the events of BBS. But he could have at least explained who those people were to the best of his knowledge! He knew Aqua and Ventus personally, and had an idea of who Terra was.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
Sora doesn't know who any of these people are! His heart might have that information stored inside of it, but he still doesn't know anything about Aqua, Terra, or Ventus.
Does he need to know them? All he knows is someone is in trouble and they need his help. While I agree with you, it would've been nice to catch Sora up to speed on the past events, it might be more dramatic to allow Sora to discover the truth himself. And that is what the writers likely envisioned. I mean why ruin the surprise that he has within him the heart of a past keyblade wielder, that looked just like his nobody? Raises the drama a little bit more. Like when we learned that Ansem the Wise didn't create the heartless, but it was his apprentice in KH2. It's interesting to see how a Character reacts to this new information.

T

The Spoiler

Crap its a real word? I thought the guy made a typo.
My bad, carry on.

T

The Spoiler

Nope im serious. They never taught me that word in school.

But yeah, stay on topic.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Anyways, did Mickey even know that Sora's heart was connected to Ven's? I thought Yen Sid only told them it was lost yada yada yada and his friends needed to believe in him and the ~power of their bonds~ would lead him home or whatever.

But they showed Ven in the end of coded, didn't they. So, perhaps Mickey put two and two together.

...Did Mickey ever see Roxas??

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Originally Posted by goldpanner
...Did Mickey ever see Roxas??

I'm pretty sure he didn't.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Here's what I'm predicting: in KH2, Roxas was able to contact Kairi's heart because of Sora's strong friendship (maybe something more) with her. Similarly, in KH3, Mickey will contact Aqua's heart. He'll find out she's in the ROD, and they'll find her.

.. or Ven will pull a Roxas towards the beginning KH3. Since Roxas was in a way, an incarnation of Ven to, maybe his heart will start to become less dormant inside of Sora. Some of his memories and emotions will appear, possibly leading Sora to Aqua or even finding Ven without Aqua. I seriously doubt the latter though, especially since he most likely wouldn't be able to restore Ven anyways. That is, without Aqua and Terra of course.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Hang on, Namine saw Roxas. And she also found Ven's memories inside Sora's heart while she was fixing it.

...I dunno where I'm going with this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back