• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

So... Sora's gonna save WHO now?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
is the novel and the game the same thing???

Somewhat, I think. It explains stuff the game didn't, like the real reason Axel kidnapped Kairi, etc.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
Somewhat, I think. It explains stuff the game didn't, like the real reason Axel kidnapped Kairi, etc.
i see
then i should start reading it s1angrypple

Fractured_Heart628

Bronze Member
Yeah, but I thought Sora doesn't need to save Kairi and Riku. Aren't they with him on the island like I saw in the secret ending of Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep?

Yuuki

Yeah, but I thought Sora doesn't need to save Kairi and Riku. Aren't they with him on the island like I saw in the secret ending of Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep?
well we dont exactly know what "save" even means

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards

Yeah, but Coded (which ended after BbS) had a secret scene that Sora still needed to heal Kairi and Riku or something along those lines. I imagine they just have guilt from what's happened over their journey or something is truly hurting them off-screen.

Awards
To answer the op question, the list of people that Sora has to save is most likely not limited to those who have been named so far.

He's supposed to save those who are in "torment."
This torment comes from losing one's heart in some way, as Data Riku points out.
So it's fairly reasonable to say that the ones in torment also include virtually everyone whose heart was stolen by the heartless.

State

Awards
I think that scene from coded was to suggest that Riku and Kairi are already saved. On the other hand, by saving Axel, I think he means reuniting with him. Perhaps Lea and Ventus made some kind of promise to meet each other again or help him understand whatever happened to Isa that made him what Saix was.

Fractured_Heart628

Bronze Member
Yeah, I agree with you Grass. That doesn't just mean Axel, Riku, Kairi, Roxas, Xion, Ventus, Terra, and Aqua, but also those that became Dusks and part of Organization XIII's Somebodies, right?

Yuuki

well i hope we get to see they're somebodies (the Org)

Girl'e

Yes, that all true and stuff... but... Xion? What can he do for her? She's part of his memory.

Yuuki

Yes, that all true and stuff... but... Xion? What can he do for her? She's part of his memory.
who knows but its nice to see xion back s1demteeth

MeggieKeyblader

Ugh, I really hope RAX doesn't come back. They had a whole game on them, they really don't need to be brought back, that would just be over kill. There's really no reason for them to come back, either. Let's just move on.

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
Sora sure does have a lot of people to save.
I can't wait to find out how's he going to do that.

Wintertide

Sp00ky GuRl
Awards
I guess he's going to somehow make them separate beings so they can have their own bodies.
Roxas/Xion/Namine wise I mean.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back