• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

So what do you think about riding keyblades?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

jshields818

Website
www.darkenedreflection.webs.com
i really dont think itll be as cool as gummi ships. UNLESS maybe if you can customize them LIKE gummi ships. But i think the only reason Nomura replaced gummi ships is to make the game a little more serious, or like they haven't been invented yet

Birnax

I hate it. Keyblades were meant to protect the realm of light and destroy those corrupted by darkness. They aren't supposed to be a vehicle.

zero123

Dumb and sounds like a retarded fanfic.
This...I compare the idea of riding a keyblade to Link surfing on the master sword.
If they kept the whole design of the vehicle, but it wasn't a keyblade, it would look/be ok I guess.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
i like them just not aqua's >.>
it seems like nomura got lazy when doing hers...

Awards
I think it sounds pretty awesome. Riding on a gummi ship is probably like riding a plane, but the keyblades turns into smaller vehicles like Terra's looks similar to a motorcycle, Aqua's is similar to water ski, and Ven's looks like a surfboard. It sounds cooler than flying a plane.

maggosh

Awards
Website
www.khwiki.net
I think it sounds pretty awesome. Riding on a gummi ship is probably like riding a plane, but the keyblades turns into smaller vehicles like Terra's looks similar to a motorcycle, Aqua's is similar to water ski, and Ven's looks like a surfboard. It sounds cooler than flying a plane.

My thoughts exactly. Or "This" as some people call it. :p

zero123

I don't think any of them are bad...I actually kinda like Aqua's
It's just the fact that they have swords turning into spaceships that annoys me.

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
I'd think its awesome... if I were a eleven year old kid.

Rayazz32

I actually prefer the look of these to the gummi ships. While I really enjoyed supping up my gummi ship it was always blocky and just never looked the part of something that I would wanna ride, whereas these have a but more attitude, I'm betting they'll have a bit less firepower then the gummi's but they will be way more manueverable and versitile.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
I don't think any of them are bad...I actually kinda like Aqua's
It's just the fact that they have swords turning into spaceships that annoys me.

Yeah I feel the same. It seems too farfetched and would create more questions than it answers in travel reguards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back