• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

So What Now?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

thetruelight

So after the what-you-can-call-a-disappointment of D23 in Japan, i must know; what comes now? Whats the next event or magazine to give us information? Or is now the time when we just have to wait patiently until its actually released? Usually this site is amazing for letting us know what comes next, but i've seen nothing of that yet. So what happens now?

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
In the past world announcements were done through Japanese magazines. We also have jump festa coming up. E3 2016 is a good bet as well.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
What now? We get on with our lives, we become more cautious about going overboard on hype trains, and maybe read something good from the Creative Writing section.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Nothing. No KH information is (from my knowledge) scheduled to appear anywhere, not even E3 2016. So have no hope for any information, just go back to how you were pre-2012 and don't think about it.

notnow123487

Awards
You wait til June when the game is further along and they're ready to promote it again lol. This games still two years out from this holiday season at the earliest.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
you've been a member for 10 years, right? that's an accomplishment. furthermore, you should be used to this. there was no trailer, a twitter troll started a rumor and everyone flamed the creators for it.

what now is you stop dwelling over misinformation and get on with your life until more juicy bits drop.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Part of me is hopeful that we will get some world reveals through Famitsu over the next couple of months. They can't juat reveal worlds through trailers and events

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Well, for members like me that want a PS4 version of the ReMixes, is to wait for it, lol. Meanwhile, we can also wait for Unchained chi which, hopefully, comes before the year ends, or during January of next year.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Part of me is hopeful that we will get some world reveals through Famitsu over the next couple of months. They can't juat reveal worlds through trailers and events
well you have to keep in mind that kh3 is a higher profile game, so its sensible for many of the bigger ticket worlds to be revealed through events like e3 and d23. it'd be foolish to abandon famitsu and dengeki however after all these years, so that's how they'll probably release info for lesser known worlds.
I don't see where 'We get on with our lives' is trolling in any way, lol.
he was joking, lol.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
We might get a couple of screenshots here and there, and more details regarding some of the gameplay mechanics. I think worlds such as Frozen will be revealed in e3 2016.

Sdog

Awards
Like it was pre-D23 where you weren't expecting anything, just go day to day and occasionally check the site for info (or daily if you chose) to see if there's anything. The E3 2013/2015 trailer completely hit me with a right cross because it was so unexpected. So take those for what they are, enjoy them, and move on.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Like it was pre-D23 where you weren't expecting anything, just go day to day and occasionally check the site for info (or daily if you chose) to see if there's anything. The E3 2013/2015 trailer completely hit me with a right cross because it was so unexpected. So take those for what they are, enjoy them, and move on.
basically a tl;dr for all new members.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
What? Then what was the event that showed the trailer?

Don't tell me you thought this was the whole D23 expo? 0_o

This is a Disney event that goes for the entire weekend as far as I know.
The special KH event was just scheduled first this time (last time it was at the end of the Expo).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back