• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

So who on here is gonna do this?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
Games and systems in Japan are more expensive, plus you have to worry about shipping and handling so importing the Japanese system and game is not the wisest decision if you're just a consumer. But if you are like a game journalist or something with the press, you would probably consider it an investment. The region locking would still be a hassle though.

I prefer not to import rpgs anyway since they tend to have a lot of text and the language barrier would make things complicated.

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
Id hate to not know what im playing with the language barrier, id would one big spoiler until i actually play the game and can understand whats going on. Besides over my budget

washi95

I was gonna at first, but I decided against it, so I got a White Japanese model instead. I figure I'll probably be importing enough Japanese games over the systems life to make buying it worthwhile anyway.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I'm still getting it so I can do livestreams etc. asap `3` Plus it's still KH memorabilia.

Edit: lol ninja'd

I will get it also if it does not come overseas purely because I need it for my KH collection as it is a big item. However, I will not pay over $700 for it considering Play Asia or Toys N Joys will probably have it for $400 or a little more <_<

UltimaJackpot

A Japanese 3DS + The fastest shipping would run you about $250-260 on Play-Asia, which somehow ends up even less expensive than how much a US 3DS cost at launch + tax. (Which was around $273-275)

It's still not that great of an investment unless you plan on importing frequently, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back