• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Solace In Night [Signup/OOC]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
His anger drives him through everything. XD I'd call him an anti-hero but no type of hero would use the body of a still alive soldier to clog a machine and solve a puzzle.

Also he kills EVERYONE, dude needs to take a chill pill.

Javelin434

Awards
This seems very interesting, but how the hell am I gonna fit my dude into this RP? Maybe have him be unaffiliated, called in from another world? Since from what I've read, this is only concerning Disney Castle and not other worlds...

Awards
It's basically Star Wars. (not the prequels) XD

Disney Castle is simply the 'base' of the Empire, other worlds are heavily involved. As for jumping in, it shouldn't be too hard. I think reading the last few pages should give you a good idea of what's happening.

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
You will

tumblr_mju2jrcCys1r877b7o1_500.gif

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
So Yosh, you plan on reactivating your other four characters? I'm going strong with at least 8 (thats counting cameos) :)

King Wolfe

Basically... Run
Awards
I'll probably end up just making a new character entirely, but I was debating on bringing them back ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back