• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sony

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Roxie1563

Actress/Healer in Persona: Icebound
Awards
To me this sounds like an overheating problem. I'd check to see if the ventilation is being blocked by anything. Without the error code, it's hard to pin-point the exact problem though.

Not a PSVR owner, but from what I've read, you already got the best of the best. It was recently reported that Sony is increasing PSVR production due to popularity of the system and experience. Something something 200+ games in development.

The error code is CE-348780. Something to do with game applications, I believe.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
The error code is CE-348780. Something to do with game applications, I believe.

https://www.playstation.com/en-au/get-help/help-library/error-codes/ce-34878-0/

1. Close the application, install the latest System Software and game updates and restart the system.

2. If you have upgraded the Hard Disk Drive ("HDD") in your system, please re-install the original HDD.

3. If the error occurs again, back up your saved data, and then go to [Settings] > [Initialization] and choose [Initialize PS4].

4. If the error occurs with every application, or as soon as the application starts, please contact PlayStation Support.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Thanks for covering me Taochan. It now seems you might have compatibility issues with your HDD if you recently upgraded. Update 4.5 is to address this issue from what I've read.

Roxie1563

Awards

Thanks for that. I know I did number one with two games and kept having them in the middle of a mission, totally upsetting me up over this thing. Funny thing is that it happened in December the moment I installed Assassin's Creed: Syndicate and on to last month. The other is Lego Marvel's Avengers.

I'm wondering why Sony hasn't done a freaking patch or something for this. I'm never the girl to gripe about something like this, but it's crazy! D:

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
Not a PSVR owner, but from what I've read, you already got the best of the best. It was recently reported that Sony is increasing PSVR production due to popularity of the system and experience. Something something 200+ games in development.

Yeah, I tried looking up some games and "best VR" lists myself and while I did certainly read about several other games, I didn't read about any that seemed mind blowing enough to drop 20 or 30 bucks on for a 2 or 3 hour experience. I only dropped the 20 on Until Dawn RoB and 20 on Psychonauts because I'm a HUGE fan of the originals of each game.

It honestly probably will be a couple of years before we see a good handful of VR titles that will really seem to grab me. And that's okay, I mean I get it, just wanted to see if maybe there was something out there that slipped under my nose since I probs won't be buying my own headset for a very long time.

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
I'm really excited for the prospect of future games being developed for the VR. I think it's really fun, but I've yet to try anything fully fledged.

Roxie1563

Awards
Thanks for covering me Taochan. It now seems you might have compatibility issues with your HDD if you recently upgraded. Update 4.5 is to address this issue from what I've read.

But I only have the update 4.07, I believe. Where's the rest of it? Ah, this is ridiculous; all I just wanted to do was just play games.. D:

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Can't you download update 4.5 onto a USB, then launch your PS4 in safe mode and install the update from there?

Max

Staff member
Awards
Can't you download update 4.5 onto a USB, then launch your PS4 in safe mode and install the update from there?

You can, but she should be able to just install it using her PS4 as well. Isn't there a place to just go manually search for updates in the settings or something?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
You can, but she should be able to just install it using her PS4 as well. Isn't there a place to just go manually search for updates in the settings or something?
She can, but if her PS4 is only giving her update 4.07 then she needs to use that method to get past the issue.

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
They've announced the PS Plus games for March.

Looks like we have

PS4
Tearaway Unfolded
Disc Jam
Lumo

Vita
Lumo
Severed

PS3
Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late
Earth Defense Force 2025.

Hopefully haven't missed anything from the lineup. What's your views on the lineup this month?

Roxie1563

Awards
She can, but if her PS4 is only giving her update 4.07 then she needs to use that method to get past the issue.

I've been looking for a way to update it, but I can't remember when the last time it was; just that it was the update of 4.07 that caused my current problem.

I guess I'll try to find a USB for it. My brother comes home tomorrow and he'll be able to help me solve it, I hope. Does anyone even know when the next update is? I've set my settings to let me know when the next one is and nothing is showing right now since my PS4 always updates everything.

I just don't get it, lol.

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com
I jsut checked mine, and it's on 4.07 too. Also the latest version is 4.07 according to this, maybe that one's a beta. Or maybe the newest version is for the Pro, hopefully they release it for the normal PS4 soon!

I have odd beeping sounds sometimes coming from my drive, which is why I back up *religiously* and I might end up buying another hdd if I notice any other funky stuff.

Roxie1563

Awards
I jsut checked mine, and it's on 4.07 too. Also the latest version is 4.07 according to this, maybe that one's a beta. Or maybe the newest version is for the Pro, hopefully they release it for the normal PS4 soon!

I have odd beeping sounds sometimes coming from my drive, which is why I back up *religiously* and I might end up buying another hdd if I notice any other funky stuff.

I guess I'll just do what I can until the next update comes across my PS4. I've said it before and I'll say it again: This is crazy!! D:

Max

Staff member
Awards
They've announced the PS Plus games for March.

Looks like we have

PS4
Tearaway Unfolded
Disc Jam
Lumo

Vita
Lumo
Severed

PS3
Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late
Earth Defense Force 2025.

Hopefully haven't missed anything from the lineup. What's your views on the lineup this month?

I honestly don't know what any of these are, but I'm okay with that haha. I'll still give them a try.

I guess I'll just do what I can until the next update comes across my PS4. I've said it before and I'll say it again: This is crazy!! D:

Update 4.5 shiuld actually be here any time now. I can't find a set date for it, but I hope it gets here quick and is able to fix your problem.

Roxie1563

Awards
I honestly don't know what any of these are, but I'm okay with that haha. I'll still give them a try.

Update 4.5 should actually be here any time now. I can't find a set date for it, but I hope it gets here quick and is able to fix your problem.

So do I, Max! I was in the middle of cleaning up post game of Lego Marvel's Avengers when it did that to me. I even made sure it saved before that happened..

Hopefully, the new update does correct it. If not, I'm even wondering what to do next since gaming is what I love to do beside roleplaying in your rps. :3

Recon

Art of War
Awards
4.50 is not available to the public.

The update is still in the beta phase. If I'm not mistaken, beta_4. It's speculated to release this month (march) based on how long the trail has been going. No official announcement has been made...yet.

I'm expecting a March or April release, but for all we know it could be May, June, July etc etc.

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards

Tearaway is a nice little game that I believe was made by the same people who created LittleBigPlanet. I have it on my Vita, but never played it much. The game incorporated yourself into it as the Sun, using the Vita's Camera. It got to the point that I felt I would have to fix myself up to play, since I had to keep staring at myself. (Which might I add it's REALLY BAD FOR YOUR EYES TO STARE AT THE SUN.)

Magnus

Silver Member
Awards
TearAway is excellent. The Vita version is still slightly better, but the PS4 version is still incredible. It's the kind of game Nintendo wants to make when they talk about innovation but never manages to do (they always end up feeling too gimmicky, whereas TearAway is genuinely inspiring). And yeah, it's by the LBP team (and for the record, I don't care for LBP at all).

Roxie1563

Awards
4.50 is not available to the public.

The update is still in the beta phase. If I'm not mistaken, beta_4. It's speculated to release this month (march) based on how long the trail has been going. No official announcement has been made...yet.

I'm expecting a March or April release, but for all we know it could be May, June, July etc etc.

So I'll have this problem for a while until the stupid thing pops up? This is nuts...

I guess I'll just have to watch movies since it's the only good thing about the PS4. :/

Back