• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora's Armor

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Narveid

The good thing about keyblade riding and armor, is that its always there for you. Compared to for example start of KH2, where Sora, Donald and Goofy would've been stuck if not for Master Yen Sid.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
I never really liked what Xions armor looked like. Plus of course it isn't necessary, it wasn't necessary in BBS anyways so who cares if its fan service and useless after all of the retcons he put us through, we deserve something good.

Last edited:

Allister Rose

French Lover
i do believe sora deserves something good too, but i dont want him to copy TAV.

mickey didnt need a keyblade rider in BBS and neither does sora.

Tatsu

If he did get armor, it should be all black with the light blue kingdom hearts symbol in the center. The final touch...a dark blue cape. It will definitely give him the heroic savior look. Currently he has a very casual hero appearance. Nothing flashy just gear.

Allister Rose

French Lover
i would like him to stay that way,

sora doesnt need to look super ultra cool, with all that glitter nonsense.

sora can still look cool just by sticking with his own personality. armor doesnt suit him at all, not even a little.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
so a drive form that is sora's armo and what would be its effect slower movements and stronger defensive =defense aginst darkness

sidenote arnt drive forms gone now that roxas has joined back with sora

Allister Rose

French Lover
roxas actually influenced final form, so no. still forms can still come back, but apparently no one wants that. i think they can come back if they were harder to innitiate and shorter ammount of time

Tatsu

Battlewise it might help against opponents like Master Xehanort. Kind of ward of some of the damage from an attack. Not much but would help.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
^ This.

I actually kind of hope he does. He deserves it.

I think so too.

Having your life interrupted and connected to craziness BEFORE YOU ARE EVEN BORN
Having your life interrupted by craziness because the girl who likes you is a bitch.
Having your life interrupted by craziness because the craziness that happened BEFORE YOU ARE EVEN BORN, manages to find it's way to your homeworld, causing you to lose your home, friends, and family. Not like you give a fuck abotu your family though.
Having your life interrupted by craziness because psychos want to steal something from you that truly doesn't belong to you and are willing to kill you for it.
Having your life interrupted by craziness and fighting your undead self after coming back to life.
Having to get down on your knees for a girl who won't let you get sideboob. Worthless bitch!

Having to save your best friend, who fucked up your life, the psychotic bitch who has a crush on you, despite the fact that you saved her twice and won't let you get to second base, your sidekicks, who in all probability would leave you in a heartbeat if you lost what made you special, the three morons that fucked up 10 years before you were born, because GOD knows that they were special, your undead self's best friend, because he's gay for you, all while slicing buildings in half, fighting giant dragons, six armed robots and tentacle monsters, flying through space, getting close to dying every time you use the thing that will help you out of a tight spot is enough to send anyone over the top.

Sora DEFINITELY deserved a suit. He's certainly qualified himself.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
roxas actually influenced final form, so no. still forms can still come back, but apparently no one wants that. i think they can come back if they were harder to innitiate and shorter ammount of time

but he doesnt need it he has his full power back they were there to make up for half himself being away right

Allister Rose

French Lover
but he doesnt need it he has his full power back they were there to make up for half himself being away right

it really doesnt matter, he can still use forms whether he's at full strength or not, i think sora should just stick with that.

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
I think so too.

Having your life interrupted and connected to craziness BEFORE YOU ARE EVEN BORN
Having your life interrupted by craziness because the girl who likes you is a bitch.
Having your life interrupted by craziness because the craziness that happened BEFORE YOU ARE EVEN BORN, manages to find it's way to your homeworld, causing you to lose your home, friends, and family. Not like you give a fuck abotu your family though.
Having your life interrupted by craziness because psychos want to steal something from you that truly doesn't belong to you and are willing to kill you for it.
Having your life interrupted by craziness and fighting your undead self after coming back to life.
Having to get down on your knees for a girl who won't let you get sideboob. Worthless bitch!

Having to save your best friend, who fucked up your life, the psychotic bitch who has a crush on you, despite the fact that you saved her twice and won't let you get to second base, your sidekicks, who in all probability would leave you in a heartbeat if you lost what made you special, the three morons that fucked up 10 years before you were born, because GOD knows that they were special, your undead self's best friend, because he's gay for you, all while slicing buildings in half, fighting giant dragons, six armed robots and tentacle monsters, flying through space, getting close to dying every time you use the thing that will help you out of a tight spot is enough to send anyone over the top.

Sora DEFINITELY deserved a suit. He's certainly qualified himself.

That was...
Completely true.

Allister Rose

French Lover
that was completely....stupid....

you only gave reasons as to why he deserves something new, which could be a suit. plus, the bare logic of that was really....how to put it...well...not so good at englsih, so i'll let you guys figure it out

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
That was...
Completely true.

There isn't a statement in my rant is is in any way untrue.

that was completely....stupid....

you only gave reasons as to why he deserves something new, which could be a suit. plus, the bare logic of that was really....how to put it...well...not so good at englsih, so i'll let you guys figure it out

Was that directed at me? Because that was a rant. Rants when intentionally runons sentences don't have to be grammatically correct.

Also, nothing in that rant is a lie.

Allister Rose

French Lover
first you list some facts, but then it's all based on perception, judgement, and opinion.

all of it is infered. (phew got a bit of a dictionary here).

Allister Rose

French Lover
Dictionary? All those words are not that difficult, in my opinion primary basic words. Sora could get armor to look cool, protect himself, and ditch Donald and Goofy.

i had to look for perception and infer just to see how it was spelled. the rest i had to remember

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
first you list some facts, but then it's all based on perception, judgement, and opinion.

all of it is infered. (phew got a bit of a dictionary here).

I exaggerated about anything sexual between Sora and Kairi but that's it. And the Axel thing.

Other than that, where is it judgement?
Terra, Aqua, and Ven fucked up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back