• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora's Armor

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
it's not cliche. i tihnk you need to use that word etter.

i'd rather want kh take itself seriosuly and not give so much fanservice. seriously, donald and goofy will join sora, and not because they need to, but because they like to

You're right, cliche is a bit too strong. But it would just be SO repetitive and unneccessary. Donald and Goofy had a legitimate reason to fight alongside Sora in KH1, KH COM, and KH2. They wanted to find King Mickey and return home. I suppose they would want to help Sora in his new adventure, but who said they'd know Sora is going on a journey?

Allister Rose

French Lover
actually, mickey could send donald and goofy along with sora. it's not repetitive and overused, he was with donald and goofy for 2 games.

i say what loke13 says, keep it traditional,

Axens

Banned
I'm not too sure Sora will get armour. Just doesn't seem as though his character is going down that route in the series. And there isn't any darkness in his heart for him to overcome to get the armour, unless Ven may turn out to be an antagonist against him soon.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
actually, mickey could send donald and goofy along with sora. it's not repetitive and overused, he was with donald and goofy for 2 games.

i say what loke13 says, keep it traditional,

First off, he was with them for 3 games. Not that much, but having them in a fourth game as party members would make the series start to grow old.

Besides, there may be a lesser presence of party members. BBS didn't always have party members, and when it did, it was generally one (an exception is the boss battle in Radiant Garden where TAV team up). So, Sora may end up going on his own and following his heart to find Aqua and the others.

Allister Rose

French Lover
probably, but you see, it's different, of course TAV went seperate ways,

still i dont see how sora can't acompany them. sora only used gummi ships for two games and i think it should stick with gummi ships. in chain of memories donald and goofy werent even used much as party members, still there part of his team.

without donald and goofy around, the game will lose it's edge. it wont feel as much as a kingdom hearts game, if sora is in the same time as donald and goofy, but wont be together.

i think you all want kh to ivolve into something that's not. it was perfectly fine in BBS because it was chapter 0 and just signifies the start.

Last edited:

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
probably, but you see, it's different, of course TAV went seperate ways,

still i dont see how sora can't acompany them. sora only used gummi ships for two games and i think it should stick with gummi ships. in chain of memories donald and goofy werent even used much as party members, still there part of his team.

without donald and goofy around, the game will lose it's edge. it wont feel as much as a kingdom hearts game, if sora is in the same time as donald and goofy, but wont be together.

i think you all want kh to ivolve into something that's not. it was perfectly fine in BBS because it was chpater 0 and just signifies the start.

Actually, you've raised a good point. Kingdom Hearts still needs a strong presence of disney characters.

I don't know how the party member system will be in KH3. Only time will tell (besides, Nomura first wants to do another game that will tie together Coded, 358/2 days, and BBS).

Radon

mofo
Besides, Donald and Goofy were so USELESS in battles. I'm not talking about something extreme like the Lingering Sentiment battle. I'd be fighting Dusks as Sora and they'd be using weak attacks that barely helped.

You are aware that they would give new party members the same stats as Donald and Goofy making them equally as shit?

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
I can see Sora getting armor for when he has to travel in the Realm of Darkness to save Aqua, because you know, armor protects them from Darkness. But that's pretty much all he needs it for. Maybe Sora can get armor as a sign that he's becoming a Keyblade Master. Hell he could use it for tough fights or whatnot, like drive forms. He doesn't have to use it for travel either, he can still use gummi ships.

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
Though it would be kinda cool for Sora to have his own armor, I don't think it really suits him at all. Besides, I don't think he really needs it, or needs it right now anyway.
I kinda like gummi ships (not in KH1 XP), but I think it would be cool if he learned to change his keyblade into a transportation device. Not saying he had to travel the worlds that way, but knowing how is still a possibility.

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com
originally Donald and Goofy were supposed to protect the keyblade master (Sora) in helping against the battle with the heartless. That order is still ongoing as long as Mickey says so, and he hasn't changed it otherwise, however, if it takes the route of BBS there could be a time were Sora fends for himself.

it'd be weird to see the KK shaped as a flying like device anyway

Allister Rose

French Lover
I can see Sora getting armor for when he has to travel in the Realm of Darkness to save Aqua, because you know, armor protects them from Darkness. But that's pretty much all he needs it for. Maybe Sora can get armor as a sign that he's becoming a Keyblade Master. Hell he could use it for tough fights or whatnot, like drive forms. He doesn't have to use it for travel either, he can still use gummi ships.

aqua seems perfectly fine in the realm of darkness, so i dont think sora would need it either

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back