• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora's Armor

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Allister Rose

French Lover
I dont think so, if he ever does, i hope he looks just like xion final form, but slightly modified to look more masculine. final form xion had this feminine feel

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
I would want to see Chaser Sora. That'd actually be pretty cool.

Cool thread yo.

AxelYoYo

RAWR
Awards
that'd be cool,I hope it's like Ven's,but has more of a Sora touch to it

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Why include armor when its main intent was to protect the wielder during interstellar travel? Gummi ships pretty much fulfill the role of transport and protection during travels to other worlds. It's the case of awesome but impractical.

[EDIT]

Actually I take that back, while TAV did primarily use said armor during the final showdown, it was more or less for aesthetic purposes.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
I would want to see Chaser Sora. That'd actually be pretty cool.

Cool thread yo.

whats a chaser

Why include armor when its main intent was to protect the wielder during interstellar travel? Gummi ships pretty much fulfill the role of transport and protection during travels to other worlds. It's the case of awesome but impractical.

but thst so much cooler he should ride his keyblade too

Allister Rose

French Lover
whats a chaser

personally, i was not a huge fan of keyblade riding. i was hoping they would just stick with gummi ships, or in BBS, star fragments.

it looks cool, but in the end, i just keep asking "why"

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
whats a chaser

Why include ARMOR when its main intent was to protect the wielder during interstellar travel? Gummi ships PRETTY MUCH FULFILL THE ROLE OF transport and PROTECTION during travels to other worlds. It's the case of awesome but impractical.

ARMOR PRETTY MUCH FULFILLS THE ROLE OF PROTECTION!!!
(HEHEHEHE PROTECTION s1naruto)

Like any type of armor, it's meant to offer protection (HEHEHE) and defense...not only in space, but in fighting....thats why armor may be included.

If anything, Riku may get armor since he can't use CoD anymore, so he'll need some way to get around the worlds...(if he plans on leaving DI)

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
I would love to see Sora get his own official Keyblade Wielder outfit, like TAV (with or without the armor, their outfits looked more combat suited than what the Three Fairies made for Sora). I could see him getting something similar to Xion's Final Form, Ven's Outfit or even something similar to Vanitas' helmet.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
I would love to see something original maybe silver and yellow armor to match his keyblade, it would make sora way more badass and less kiddy and goofy like he is now.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
I think it'd be cool if Sora got his own armour. One similar to Ven's but more Sora-ish (Black and red armour, hellz yeah!)

Silverslide

Honestly, I don't want Sora to look like ventus with the armor, sora IS his own person he should have something cool and original imo

Allister Rose

French Lover
siounds like too much fan service. i think sora should just stick with gummi ship, how will donald and goofy go with him if keyblade riders are a one-man gliders, unless donald and goofy wear armor too?

sounds stupid and unnecessary to me

Silverslide

Psh, forget donald and goofy. Sora can do fine by himself, though I doubt they will do that since now Sora, Donald, Goofy are like the face of KH, meh.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
siounds like too much fan service. i think sora should just stick with gummi ship, how will donald and goofy go with him if keyblade riders are a one-man gliders, unless donald and goofy wear armor too?

sounds stupid and unnecessary to me

Considering that Kairi and Riku now are able to use Keyblades, Sora's adventures are going to get more complicated as the gummi's hold 3.

And who's to say he can't jump out into hyperspace onto his Keyblade?

Allister Rose

French Lover
i guess i could imagine sora on a keyblade rider and donald and goofy following, but itseems to time consuming.

i never approved of armor coming back not even in BBS. it's all faservice. i occasionally like it, bu t when it comes just to please fans and doesnt really have any plot relavance then that's where i dont bother with it.

And who's to say he can't jump out into hyperspace onto his Keyblade?

why would he even need to do that? plus the whole riku thing is acceptable, and kairi was one of the stupidest things nomura has ever done.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
i guess i could imagine sora on a keyblade rider and donald and goofy following, but itseems to time consuming.

i never approved of armor coming back not even in BBS. it's all faservice. i occasionally like it, bu t when it comes just to please fans and doesnt really have any plot relavance then that's where i dont bother with it.

Exhibit A. Shirtless Ven
Exhibit B. Akuroku
Exhibit C. Sora getting on his knees.

Fanservice goes a long way in KH. Hell, ALL Days is IS Fanservice.

You were here. You remember me calling Days a fanservice game.

why would he even need to do that? plus the whole riku thing is acceptable, and kairi was one of the stupidest things nomura has ever done.

Canon's jammed? I dunno. I think that it would be cool, albeit very pointless. Because I do like the gummi ships.
And Kairi needs to not be worthless. Giving her a Keyblade however is a bit too extreme.
I'd rather her earn her Keyblade, but then again, Nomura's a fangirl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back