• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora's Hearts Theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

advent wolf

As we know- Sora has three hearts inside him... right?
1) Kairi's heart
2) Ven's heart
3) Sora's heart

When Sora unlocked Ven's and Kairi's heart we've seen two Nobodies - Roxas and Namine.
This can also explain why Roxas looks like Ven because Ven's heart was unlocked and took Ven's appearance
But we haven't seen Sora's nobody...
Sora had 3 hearts so shouldn't he have 3 nobodies?

A little question on the side - Could someone remind me when did Sora get Kairi's heart inside him? I forgot
I know this theory sounds kinda weird but I'd like to hear what you people think ^_^U

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
When Sora unlocked Ven's and Kairi's heart we've seen two Nobodies - Roxas and Namine.
This can also explain why Roxas looks like Ven because Ven's heart was unlocked and took Ven's appearance

Roxas is Sora's nobody.
The reason Roxas looks like Ven is either because Ven's heart went with Sora's body or because of the connection Sora had to Ven.

A little question on the side - Could someone remind me when did Sora get Kairi's heart inside him? I forgot

At Destiny Island the night the Heartless attacked. Her heart traveled inside of him when the door to the world's heart flew open and the wind flung her heart into Sora and, eventually, Sora out of the cave.

Awards
If Roxas looks like Ven because Roxas has Ven's heart, then, strictly speaking, Ven's heart never left Sora's body and soul. And if that's the case, then there can be no third Nobody, given that a Nobody is born as a byproduct of a heart released from its vessel.

advent wolf

Roxas is Sora's nobody.
The reason Roxas looks like Ven is either because Ven's heart went with Sora's body or because of the connection Sora had to Ven.

But if Ven's heart is inside of Sora, Sora has 3 hearts inside him resulting Sora with 3 nobodies or should I say Kairi's nobody, Ven's nobody and Sora's nobody...

At Destiny Island the night the Heartless attacked. Her heart traveled inside of him when the door to the world's heart flew open and the wind flung her heart into Sora and, eventually, Sora out of the cave.

Right, thanks

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
But if Ven's heart is inside of Sora, Sora has 3 hearts inside him resulting Sora with 3 nobodies or should I say Kairi's nobody, Ven's nobody and Sora's nobody...

If Roxas looks like Ven because Roxas has Ven's heart, then, strictly speaking, Ven's heart never left Sora's body and soul. And if that's the case, then there can be no third Nobody, given that a Nobody is born as a byproduct of a heart released from its vessel.

Obviously, you missed this post by Grass. Ven's heart never left Sora's body and soul or maybe that would be his heart. His heart was pretty much fused with Sora's, unlike Kairi's. In other words, Kairi's heart was just taking refuge in Sora, but it didn't fuse with his like Ven's did.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Idk, Ven's heart fused with sora's. it wasnt that it jsut stayed inside his body and soul. it became part of sora's heart aswell.

unlike kairi's heart, where it was just floating inside his body and soul, ven's heart was attached to sora's.

so when sora lost his heart and took out kairi's, roxas couldn't have gained ven's heart unless he obtained sora's.

idk, maybe it's too black and white at the moment.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
Basically what Allister said, Sora's and Ven's hearts count as one. If Xehanort's heart created one nobody, so did Sora's.

Well, this is assuming Ven's heart literally is inside of Sora. Seeing how the two never had personal contact, it's debatable, IMO.

advent wolf

I see, it's just I didn't know that Ven's heart was FUSED with Sora's...is it confirmed that Ven's heart fused with Sora's?!?

Awards
Kairi's heart went in Sora's heart as well, it said as much in the Secret Ansem Reports.

You guys have to remember that using the Heart Unlocker does not necessarily release one's heart (case in point: Maleficent). It releases the heart's potential. So, yeah, Sora's heart got the boot, and Kairi's heart returned to her, but that doesn't mean Ven's heart went anywhere. It simply became active.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Kairi's heart went in Sora's heart as well, it said as much in the Secret Ansem Reports.

You guys have to remember that using the Heart Unlocker does not necessarily release one's heart (case in point: Maleficent). It releases the heart's potential. So, yeah, Sora's heart got the boot, and Kairi's heart returned to her, but that doesn't mean Ven's heart went anywhere. It simply became active.

well it goes wherever sora's heart goes because they fused,

Allister Rose

French Lover
If using the Heart Unlocker separated Kairi and Sora's hearts, would it not do the same for Sora and Ven's?

no, because sora's heart did not "fuse" with kairi's. it was merely inside him and the two hearts connected (different from fusion) allowed sora to see her and some memories of her.

State

Awards
is that considred fusion????????

Kairi's heart did not return to the darkness when separated from her body, but rather migrated to another vessel…deep within Sora's heart
Well duh of course it can be considered. It was deep within his heart, as it, in was in it, or rather, with it the inside.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Well duh of course it can be considered. It was deep within his heart, as it, in was in it, or rather, with it the inside.

i wouldn't consider it physically attached to his. i wonder if sora will see memroies of aqua or terra

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
If using the Heart Unlocker separated Kairi and Sora's hearts, would it not do the same for Sora and Ven's?

Well, with that new argument on the table, my guess now is that the reason Kairi's heart was freed from Sora's body because Sora willed it to be when he stabbed himself with the heart unlocker. My guess is that he didn't know/ remember about Ven's heart, so he didn't will it to be free and therefore, it stayed with him or his body/ soul.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Well, with that new argument on the table, my guess now is that the reason Kairi's heart was freed from Sora's body because Sora willed it to be when he stabbed himself with the heart unlocker. My guess is that he didn't know/ remember about Ven's heart, so he didn't will it to be free and therefore, it stayed with him or his body/ soul.

shouldn't the same apply for sora's heart?

Awards

And that's a real possibility, I mean, MX willed that his heart go to Terra, so Sora could certainly do the same with Kairi's heart.

But I think there's another reason as to why Ven's heart didn't leave, and it's simply because it had no place to go. Unlocking a heart releases its potential, so Kairi's heart naturally went to her vessel. But for Ven it's not so simple.
His heart is still incomplete. So even if his heart were somehow able to make it to the Chamber of Waking, it would not awaken Ven.

With that in mind, its reasonable to say that his heart belongs in Sora's vessel until it becomes complete again.
As for why Sora's heart got kicked out, I think it has to do with it being active.
Ven's heart was dormant in Sora. Using the Heart Unlocker essentially activated it. Since Sora's heart was already active, it was flooded with darkness (like Maleficent's) and got the boot.

Allister Rose

French Lover
hmmmm...if ven's heart was still in sora's body and soul, then i dont think it would have awakken until kh2 beginning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back