• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Special Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Countdown!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
I know that this is a KH forum and everything, but how can you all be this excited over a game that is a spin-off. I don't even plan on buying the game, I just don't really see the big deal to have a countdown thread. I mean, I don't even think that FXIII is going to have a count down thread let alone need one. It will be way bigger than this games release.

Just because it's a spin off doesn't mean it isn't any less important a game than any of the other KH releases.

Beyond this, we're all game geeks. We like games, we enjoy them, they make us happy to some extent. Ergo, why shouldn't we count down till the day that a game we've been looking forward to for years releases?

There doesn't have to be a huge big reason for why we're paying attention to it and anticipating its release.

Xnairb

Website
theredsquirtle.blogspot.com
I know that this is a KH forum and everything, but how can you all be this excited over a game that is a spin-off. I don't even plan on buying the game, I just don't really see the big deal to have a countdown thread. I mean, I don't even think that FXIII is going to have a count down thread let alone need one. It will be way bigger than this games release.

Well, as a fan of the series since the first game came out, I'm pretty excited to get the next game because this is the longest gap between a KH game. The first three came out spaced about a year apart, and then we had to wait four years until this one!

Black Rose Witch

JRPG Fan
I am SO pumped for this game. I have 2 other friends that are also getting it, so we an do all the multiplayer missions together. Oh man, on monday and tuesday at school, its going to be pure torture, im gonna be only thinking about kh the whole day, only 3 more days guys 3!

Black Rose Witch

JRPG Fan
Man, Im just a little bit jealous. Because i have to wait till i get home, which wont be till 4 o'clock then i gotta do my paper route and wont get done till like 4:30. But the good thing is, if im THAT addicted to it, my mom said i dont have to go to school on wednesday. Oh and the guide is amazing guys, i think i might post up a pic of it for you to see.

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
Damn you.
I gota wait till 2:30. At least I can get there myself, and don't need to wait until my parents get home

LOL, the perks of being in college and able to drive. ^_^

Man, Im just a little bit jealous. Because i have to wait till i get home, which wont be till 4 o'clock then i gotta do my paper route and wont get done till like 4:30. But the good thing is, if im THAT addicted to it, my mom said i dont have to go to school on wednesday. Oh and the guide is amazing guys, i think i might post up a pic of it for you to see.

Damn. Not even my parents would've let me stay home from school to play a video game.

I'd have just taken it with me. :DDDDD

Sora1915

Bronze Member
I usually skip school for games too but my IBD has been acting up bad this year so I'm probably gonna miss a lot of school already >>; So my mom probably won't let me....

Black Rose Witch

JRPG Fan
lol, well even if my mom knows nothing about me, well she does not much, she knows i LOVE ME SOME KH! heres the pic of the guide

picture.php

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
I think Amazon releases those before the game release date. If not them than probably another site or store.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back