• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

(Spoiler 358/2 Days) The Original Names

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

V.A.T.14

It also means 'heaven'
Sora is used for girls too. Honestly, I can only name two male ones, and one is canon gay. (See:Sukisho. shit yaoi is shit ) That's not really saying much, but there are defiantly more female Sora's than male.

Kinda like the Name 'Shannon'. Mostly thought of as a girl's name, but can be used as a boy's too.

kaialone

O.k. i checked on wikipedia the meanings of the name Lea:1.Its Latin for "Lioness" 2.it can mean "Mistress" or "wild cow" in assyrian 3.it can mean "the vainly endeavouring one" or "the DEAD tired one" or "the worn out one" in hebrew.

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards
O.k. i checked on wikipedia the meanings of the name Lea:1.Its Latin for "Lioness" 2.it can mean "Mistress" or "wild cow" in assyrian

I wouldn't be surprised if Lea turned out to be a girl
Just because of those two definitions. :23:

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
God you guys are stupid.

Ever thought he just made the name of Reno's favourite drink + x his name, and later just reorganised it into something else?

There doesn't have to be a deeper or pre-existing purpose or secret to every little thing in Kingdom Hearts.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
∞;4109393 said:
God you guys are stupid.

Ever thought he just made the name of Reno's favourite drink + x his name, and later just reorganised it into something else?

There doesn't have to be a deeper or pre-existing purpose or secret to every little thing in Kingdom Hearts.

QFEx2

Also; Sora from Digimon anyone?

V.A.T.14

OH YES THERE IS. ):< See that belt on Riku? It's black color reprensets the darkeness in his heart, wraped around him getting tighter and tigher, and the silver studs represent that of the silver armor of a knight from the crusades...

...But seriously. There almost is. Just not alot of things are big meanings. OH SHIT, I just realized something! I'm sure even though everyone knows Sora is supposed to be a human mickey mouse, he's still a young copy of Sion from The Bouncer, but I just realized...

Sion...

Xion....

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUU*K

....Yes, I am a retard.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I first needed to rid my mind of that before I could get used to Sora being a guy.

Now, whenever I hear the word Sora, I think of him. Probably because whenever I hear the word Sora it's talking about the Kingdom Hearts character :D

Gildragon

Theatre Messiah
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
sora-tai-digimon-2874242-452-331.jpg

OMG!

Beastly

Well Hello Beautiful
∞;4110256 said:
I first needed to rid my mind of that before I could get used to Sora being a guy.

Now, whenever I hear the word Sora, I think of him. Probably because whenever I hear the word Sora it's talking about the Kingdom Hearts character :D

I know, i only hear the name Sora when ppl are talking about KH. BTW, Sora in japanese means sky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back