• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

(Spoilers 358/2 Days) Ripped Music

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Yes, 13th Struggle was most definitely in the game. Just unsure of where.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Well in terms of quality, all the music I've heard so far is great.

-Calafas-

∞;4014285 said:
Well in terms of quality, all the music I've heard so far is great.
All the tracks are great...... without headphones on. You can hear a dramatic quality difference with headphones on.
13th Struggle is my favorite track in KH so Im just worried about its quality the most.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
All the tracks are great...... without headphones on. You can hear a dramatic quality difference with headphones on.
13th Struggle is my favorite track in KH so Im just worried about its quality the most.
If a game has great music, I normally use headphones, it's much clearer and better. And KH has great music, so I'm using my headphones when I play :D

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Xion's theme makes me so sad.
I have a feeling I'm going to cry buckets when she goes poof. :/

Allister Rose

French Lover
dont you hate it when you offer music to someoen and they just use one headphone instead of the two. then all of a sudden they dont llike it.

i mean you havent tried it with to headphones yet, people!

-Calafas-

If a game has great music, I normally use headphones, it's much clearer and better. And KH has great music, so I'm using my headphones when I play :D
My headphones must be shot then, because it sound shitty with my headphones on. I cant explain it, it sounds almost.... staticy.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Do you know this for a fact?

I know there's a song called 13th, XIIIth, or Thirteenth Struggle on the KH2 soundtrack.

Namely because XIIIth Anthology is a combination of various songs from the KH2 soundtrack, one of which was the above song.

Awards
∞;4015183 said:
I know there's a song called 13th, XIIIth, or Thirteenth Struggle on the KH2 soundtrack.

Namely because XIIIth Anthology is a combination of various songs from the KH2 soundtrack, one of which was the above song.

?
We're talking about Days here. Since you don't know, then, I'm going to go ahead and assume that the 13th struggle is not in Days. Not sure why it would be anyway (it'd be nice to hear though).

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Oh FFS I thought you were talking about KH2 for some reason.

Durhurhur.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I can't stop listening to Xion's theme.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
Wow. Final boss theme sounds awesome.

As does Xion's final theme:

The audio is a tad low in volume due to it obviously having been ripped from a video, as can be heard in the beginning by the pause menu sound effect, but that isn't anything that a turn of the volume knob won't be able to fix. It appears to be a faster-paced remix of both Xion's and Kairi's themes, in addition to a brief chord or two of "Dearly Beloved."

Sexy Angel
I can hear tid-bits of kiaris theme song in xions...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back