• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

(spoilers)Am I the only one pissed at Aqua?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blaze of Glory

Forgive me for being somewhat ignorant but c'mon she with all her power was able to create CO and destroy Terranort and yet he allowed the catastrophic events of KH to take place even though she could have prevented it easily being a "Keyblade master". That is whacky flagitious shit there. What if there wasn't a Sora to take down Organization XIII Aqua? Or Xehanort?

Last edited:

αsiя

space coke
Re: Am I the only one pissed at Aqua?

Destroy Terranort?
When did do do that

From the looks of it CO was easily created

Did you forget she was stuck in the realm of darkness for 12 years

matt_hdo

Website
matt79.deviantart.com

she didnt make castle oblivion, and she didnt let pass the events of KH, she sacrifices herself to save terra, and she open a path to go to castle oblivion, she didnt make it, she recieved instructions by ME to transport Ven there if something happens, so dont be piss at her, XD

Z

Zulkir

We aren't seeing everything, something else is wrong with her.

She's trapped in the realm of darkness, and doesn't appear to be aging, I think her hearts been pacified somehow by that dark place, I'm not sure.

She's anything but an idiot, tbh sora is the biggest idiot so far.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
Actually, her decision, foolish as it was to us, shows how strong of a friend she is. She sacrificed herself to save Terra. That's the beauty of Aqua: She's a loyal friend to the end. =3

Heck, Ven did the same for Terra and Aqua by destroying the XBlade, knowing it'd be his end *from what I read at the GameFaqs thing*

And Terra would probably do the same for them. They'd all be willing to give up themselves to save each other.

dragonbladeclock

After the events of this game I've actually seen Aqua as the best friend ever and a saint XD. She sacrificed herself for Terra, and hung out for 12 years in the dark realm....
also can't forget about these demtits

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards

Forgive me for being somewhat ignorant but c'mon she with all her power was able to create CO and destroy Terranort and yet he allowed the catastrophic events of KH to take place even though she could have prevented it easily being a "Keyblade master". That is whacky flagitious shit there. What if there wasn't a Sora to take down Organization XIII Aqua? Or Xehanort?

Aqua, though she may be of Master status, isn't all powerful evident by noble sacrefice. One person can only do so much so treating her like she's basically god is ridiculous. Eraqus was a master, but even he fell at the hands of Terra. He was strong, but not all powerful, just like Aqua. For that matter, just like everyone else really.

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
Actually, her decision, foolish as it was to us, shows how strong of a friend she is. She sacrificed herself to save Terra. That's the beauty of Aqua: She's a loyal friend to the end. =3

Heck, Ven did the same for Terra and Aqua by destroying the XBlade, knowing it'd be his end *from what I read at the GameFaqs thing*

And Terra would probably do the same for them. They'd all be willing to give up themselves to save each other.

pretty much this, so i wouldn't be too pissed
that's what friends are for, right?

Kentsu13

i dont think aqua transformed lod to co all by herself i tihnk she just like open/close did soemthign to the keyhole but while were bashing aqua (i dotn hate her dont flame) she spent 12 yrs in realm of dark and cant find a dam exit riku and mickey spent like weeks/month(s) there max

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
She listened to her HEART although it was the right decision it wasn't the SMART decision.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
May I quote my homework?

When people see some things as beautiful,
other things become ugly.
When people see some things as good,
other things become bad.

Being and non-being create each other.
Difficult and easy support each other.
Long and short define each other.
High and low depend on each other.
Before and after follow each other.

Therefore the Master
acts without doing anything
and teaches without saying anything.
Things arise and she lets them come;
things disappear and she lets them go.
She has but doesn't possess,
acts but doesn't expect.
When her work is done, she forgets it.
That is why it lasts forever.

Tao Te Ching -- Lao-tzu

EDIT: I hope my point is obvious...

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
I saw the vid from Youtube, uploaded by a Youtuber and he says that at this time, Aqua knows that she is a 'Master' now and she had two options, either inherit her master's world and reshaping it to whatever she wants or she can just walk off on her own self. She finally accept her role as 'Master' and change LoD to CO. A place to hide and honor Ven's body, for one and a testament to her commitment to the memory of her friends.

Last edited:

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Umm Aqua saved Terranort from falling into darkness, she accidently created CO and she only had a hand in it, the darkness mainly turned LoD into CO.

Aqua couldn't do anything to prevent the events of KH1 because she was trapped in the realm of darkness all this time.

Gram

Banned
Awards
After the events of this game I've actually seen Aqua as the best friend ever and a saint XD. She sacrificed herself for Terra, and hung out for 12 years in the dark realm....
also can't forget about these demtits
:heart: and i never will.
if u got pissed at her 4 sacrificing herself 2 save her friends then u hav anger issues.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Umm Aqua saved Terranort from falling into darkness, she accidently created CO and she only had a hand in it, the darkness mainly turned LoD into CO.

Aqua couldn't do anything to prevent the events of KH1 because she was trapped in the realm of darkness all this time.

Well that last one is not really an excuse. I mean so was Riku and Mickey and Sora.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
:heart: and i never will.
if u got pissed at her 4 sacrificing herself 2 save her friends then u hav anger issues.

Yep that's for sure, anyone who gets mad at someone for sacrificing the past 12 years of her life to save her friends is almost as evil as MX himself lol.

Well that last one is not really an excuse. I mean so was Riku and Mickey and Sora.

Yeah but Riku and Mickey somehow found a way out through some unknown means and Sora never was in the realm of darkness technicaly, except when Maleficent took him there in KH2 but I think she also got him out of there too.

It seems under normal circumstances people can't get out of the realm of darkness.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

But Aqua was pretty lost in there. And she was moving away from CO while Mickey and Riku traveled towards it.

And the time with Riku and Sora, they had help from a time-space traveling letter. The person who wrote it doesn't count...well...Nomura wrote it...so it counts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back