• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

(spoilers)Am I the only one pissed at Aqua?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
I don't know what's to be pissed at Aqua about really; she did one of the most sacrifices out of all KH games. That's something to show true respect for. :>

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Indeed she is second best only to Kairi.

Do not compare her to Kairi.. ever.. Whether she sent Terranort back to the realm of light or not, it was still a noble sacrifice for a friend. Regardless of what she did, Aqua is definitely the best female KH character to date and imo.. second to only Riku and Saix in who I like the most. (Riku > Sora) Even if what she did is part of the reason the worlds went through what they went through, at least she did more than Kairi.

Absent axel

Wasnt she directed by ME to make CO? And how could anyone be pissed at aqua? It was either let terranort destroy radiant garden or just defeat him. Aqua deserves more then this guys.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Again I shall quote my hw reading.

The supreme good is like water,
which nourishes all things without trying to.
It is content with the low places that people disdain.
Thus it is like the Tao.

Tao Te Ching - Lao-tzu

Aqua did try to save Terranort. It was the best she could do. Saying she could have did more is true, but what else would yo do if you don't want to destroy the ones you love?

Awards
I'm pissed at Mickey. He had a Keyblade, knowledge of the events of BBS, knowledge of other worlds, etc., and he LET the events prior to KH take place, waiting years to act. Same goes for Yen Sid.

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
This...Honestly it really isn't her fault, she didn't know all of that madness would happen, she was just saving her friend...

Exactly my point. She might have known it was going to happen, but all she was focused on was saving Terra. *loves Aqua so much*

fantasy08

Pissed off at Aqua? Sorry it's hard to be pissed off my absolute favorite character. However, I do see where you're coming from.

She has two huge nice job breaking it hero moments.

You see that castle she makes to hold a sleeping Ven? Years later It becomes the evil base of sociopathic abominations against nature. They use it for imprisoning a princess of hearts nobody so she can destroy the hero of that era's memories. Then said hero has to sleep for a year so she can fix them while the evil organization continues their plans now unperturbed by him. Also the (monopolizing) tragedy that is Xion gets made in the same castle for a year's worth of torment.

You see the possessed best friend she saves?He later becomes the leader of said sociopathic abominations and is responsible for all the evil that happens after. For four games. Five for the MX part of him.

Nice job breaking it indeed lol

What Aqua did was out of love( platonic before any body even goes there lol), but from a technical point of view she f-up big time. However, from a personal one she did what she thought was right with no evil intent even though the consequences years later were dire. I do have to wonder through what she thought sending her best friend back to RD was going to accomplish when she knew he was still possessed by an a evil bastard. An evil bastard that's a master at that. She should have killed Terra. Freed him. It would have been better,but oh well.

I'm pissed at Mickey. He had a Keyblade, knowledge of the events of BBS, knowledge of other worlds, etc., and he LET the events prior to KH take place, waiting years to act. Same goes for Yen Sid.

This so much for me. Words can't even begin to describe how assholey a move this was from these two Disney f*cks.

Last edited:

dragonbladeclock

Honestly, they f*cked up pretty bad there....Also how did Mickey in the flashback in KH2 not recognize Xehanort as Terranort when he was talking to Ansem the Wise? Mickey fails at this facepalm

B

brosandi

I think Aqua is the one character no one should be pissed at. She is easily one of the most sacrificial character in the series, and she's strong willed, competent. I could go on and on about why she is one of the better characters in the series.

And yeah, she was trapped in the Dark Realm, which is why she couldn't help with that. The Dark Realm IS hard to get out of. The fact that only dark being could pass through the DtD should show that. She didn't belong there, and that was what makes it even harder to get out.

Riku and Mickey got out through extreme and rare circumstances. Riku, through his connection to Sora, and Mickey to his connection to Riku. The people Aqua had such connections to, Terra and Ven, were long gone. She couldnt use such a connection to get out (though she did use it to stay safe, as shown in the ending).

If anyone is to blame, I'd be quicker to put it on Yen Sid and Mickey over Aqua. I mean, yes Yen Sid was "retired" but he still could have done a lot more than what he did.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
I take it back she actually worse then Kairi. She is single handle y responsible for the events of KH1-Kh:coded. She is responsible for destroying the balance of light and darkness. She's the true villian of the series.

Not to mention she killed Ven. Don't know what i'm talking about? She left him in a room with no food or water,he's dead now sweetheart.

All hail the Executor of Balance.

OSM1017

Aqua is the best thing to happen to Kingdom Hearts in a long time, and damn, Nomura was right about the ending. It would make you sad but give you hope for a brighter future. Aqua's sacrifice did just that.

Z

Zulkir

I take it back she actually worse then Kairi. She is single handle y responsible for the events of KH1-Kh:coded. She is responsible for destroying the balance of light and darkness. She's the true villian of the series.

Not to mention she killed Ven. Don't know what i'm talking about? She left him in a room with no food or water,he's dead now sweetheart.

All hail the Executor of Balance.

No, Xehanort is responsible for just about all of the events of BBS, KH1, KH2, all of it.

No, she didn't kill Ven, Yen Sid clearly states in her ending that Ven's body is in a stasis state and will not change(I.E. need food and water).

..... Boo yah, marmot.

kostas

Awards
she is trapped and she dowsnt age .she didnt create CO so dont be mad about her cause she sacrifised her life for the others/. ;p;p

B

brosandi

It seems she did create CO. I read somewhere that when she took over as master for Eraqus that they're allowed to shape the world however they want. Aqua shaped it into CO to better protect Ven. The rooms react based on memories, that way,t he only way someone else could find the CoW was if they had memories of Ven/their connection.

This is what i hear, apparently it's explained in Eraqus' voice over during that scene.

Hikari221

That LOVE cuased the sorry state the worlds are in now.

And how the hell was she supposed to know that Terranort would try to plunge everything into darkness? She didn't. She sent Terra up, because she figured that with the darkness gone, he would go back to normal. He didn't, but don't blame her for it.

Ponisito

Aqua true villain? WTF you guys are very weird. She act with the love of his friends in mind she isn´t evil. They are only unintended consequences because of their actions. But she is a good person.

destinykh

The Troll
Awards
Sinking into the light with a heart of pure darkne

Umm.. are you serious? o_O So you're saying abandoning Terra to become a shell for Xehanort, not knowing that not doing it would cause chaos, would make her a better character?

This point is kinda moot when food has no relevance in the series unless it has a symbolic meaning behind it. Plus it would be redundant for us to see her leaving food for a comatose Ven who won't be awake in the near future to eat it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back