• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[spoilers] Early Release Game Owner

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
Are the first few pages of this Thread fake spoilers, or REAL spoilers? I know the other threads were fake, but IDK about this one... the links look pretty legit. They even say 'Zeanoto' instead of Xehanort. hardcore shit right thur

yeah ignore it, it's fake

Takarifan101

Oh God I just killed my cat because it got in the way of my computer!!!!! I told you someone would die and it was my KITTY!!!!! Damn you slow ass Japanese people, Damn you!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

OMG! THE DEATH! THE PROBLEMS!
SEE WHAT YOU'VE DONE TO US NOMURA? SEEE! I JUST TRIPPED OVER MY OWN DOG TRYING TO GET MYSELF FOOD AND RUINED MY MEAL! DAMN YOU!

This is exciting, I didn't do this for Days or KHII
I've really been missing out

PowerOverNothing

Hanging with Xiggy and Roxy on the clock tower~
Website
terrafan4242.deviantart.com
I'm looking forward to seeing Braig, since I'm a big Xigbar fan. I want to see what's up with him. See what his relationship with Ventus is...see my little fangirly Xigxas theory is true. ;) If it is...then I'll explode. Mawhaha.

Edit: Awww crap. I'm laughing so much right now. Which is probably bad since I drank down some cold meds and I'm a bit goofy right now. Haha. This board is awesome.

Trimms

So far there have been 0 real spoilers.
I mean some of the spoilers could be correct guesses but they're just guesses, not actually known.

MeggieKeyblader

So far there have been 0 real spoilers.
I mean some of the spoilers could be correct guesses but they're just guesses, not actually known.

Aw, I'm kind of happy for that but I got excited when I found out Terra = Xehanort... I really want that to be the real outcome even though it's kind of too obvious.... facepalmlettuceraitohahaha

SuperSailorEarth

AGH! Stupid school having to go back in session tomorrow!!! NOW I HAVE TO WAIT ALL DAY :/
but at least its out there now

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
i seriously don't understand what's taking so long, does that 6.1 upload software thing take this long to put in the psp?

AxelRikuRoxas

OMG get over it there boobs, all girls have them! GOD, ir irritates me how immature some boys can be
And worse there video games boobs! GET A GIRLFRIEND OR SOMETHING
lol i have one love, but its just something about it that makes guys laugh.... were just like "yea its an anime CG character that NOT real, but still .... shes got a nice rack" :p

jdgjordan

I'm looking forward to seeing Braig, since I'm a big Xigbar fan. I want to see what's up with him. See what his relationship with Ventus is...see my little fangirly Xigxas theory is true. ;) If it is...then I'll explode. Mawhaha.

Edit: Awww crap. I'm laughing so much right now. Which is probably bad since I drank down some cold meds and I'm a bit goofy right now. Haha. This board is awesome.

the hole dang reson i am going to see the game case braig will be in it and some way the made him more badass

relly i am having the same laughing problum only it sound like a crasy murder heehehehehehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back