• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[spoilers] Early Release Game Owner

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

miiworld2

Awards
Reminds me of when KH2 came out back in the day.
I'm way more excited for this than Days.

I've been more excited for this one than both Days and Coded. Both titles for me were like... meh.

What is the 2ch URL?

PowerOverNothing

Hanging with Xiggy and Roxy on the clock tower~
Website
terrafan4242.deviantart.com
unless your under 21 THEN LETS BRING OUT THE MOUNTAIN DEW

;) Well, personally I chose Coke. Or you know, tea.

And yes! Let's party. I'm going to have a huge freak out when the opening is posted. And darn, I have a feeling this site is going to blow it's top with members spazzing out. I know how it was like for other fandoms. I've only been part of this active fandom for a while now...so I wouldn't know how this fandom thinks. But if it's anything like the A:TLA fandom. Oh jeez! :36: Prepare for the epic!

Takarifan101

;) Well, personally I chose Coke. Or you know, tea.

And yes! Let's party. I'm going to have a huge freak out when the opening is posted. And darn, I have a feeling this site is going to blow it's top with members spazzing out. I know how it was like for other fandoms. I've only been part of this active fandom for a while now...so I wouldn't know how this fandom thinks. But if it's anything like the A:TLA fandom. Oh jeez! :36: Prepare for the epic!

Oh gosh I hadn't thought about that, in fact when Hokage posted his fake spoilers the site kept crashing on me

crazzyBRY

I've been more excited for this one than both Days and Coded. Both titles for me were like... meh.

What is the 2ch URL?

first page..

people there is having a conversation.. while some of them posting pictures that they have the game.. and saying that the game needs 6.1

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
Oh gosh I hadn't thought about that, in fact when Hokage posted his fake spoilers the site kept crashing on me

seriously, the webpage would take so long to load, and that wasn't even the real thing. What's gonna happen when the real spoilers come out. THIS IS AWESOME.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
when are we getting info on it??????????

PowerOverNothing

Hanging with Xiggy and Roxy on the clock tower~
Website
terrafan4242.deviantart.com
seriously, the webpage would take so long to load, and that wasn't even the real thing. What's gonna happen when the real spoilers come out.

2506929243_af66d7df28.jpg

:wink:

Trimms

This site has been crashing for the past 2 days for me.
On top of that there are 42 members looking at this thread, that's not guests.
Further so there are 56 guests, but that's just this single thread.
It's getting me pumped.

Takarifan101

seriously, the webpage would take so long to load, and that wasn't even the real thing. What's gonna happen when the real spoilers come out. THIS IS AWESOME.

This and all those people who are joining for the release keep posting stupid threads

Anyways, anything else?

Zadiax13

so stoked
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

αsiя

space coke
So are we get any footage TODAY (well atleast Cali time)
if no then tell me so I can go do my homework and go to sleep

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
man they need to post the opening ><
i wanna see aqua :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back