• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

SPOILERS FOR SECRET ENDING cast your bets

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

So who will pass?

• Sora

Votes: 15 11.9%
  • Riku

Votes: 33 26.2%
  • Both

Votes: 70 55.6%
  • Neither

Votes: 8 6.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Allister Rose

French Lover
it's like you forgot everything i said....sora's heart isn't 100% strong. i already said that there were times in kh2 that he lost the ability of wielding the keyblade. riku to but he got purified in the explosion so we dont have to worry about him

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
I can't pick but a part of me does think Riku could be master, Yet I think Sora has a chance at being a master more then Riku.
I think it makes sense now what Kingdom hearts 3D could be about.

Or I have a few new theory's now about KH3D. I like the idea of a possibility of someone like the masked boy from BBS to come back. But I don't think Riku would be fooled, remember how he saw right through Xion? Well the same could be said for masked boy.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
What carefree life? lol?

Sora has been away from his home for a year, and didn't know the status of his best friend until the end of KH2. Sora has a fucked up life tbh

Anyway, I don't see why you are still debating this mastery thing, Allister. It's just been said that they are going to be in a master exam, so why are you arguing?

Gram

Banned
Awards
i say both will tho,

so what your saying or theorizing is that sora will play the "terra" role?? hmm idk darkness and sora?
this^ would be a good plot twist :)

Well now I suddenly have an idea of what KH3D would be about. I'm starting to think the entirety of KH3D would be Sora and Riku going through illusions created by Yen Sid to test them by the decisions they'll make.
i love this idea^ that'd be a good plot :D

Another thing I'm wondering about is how Xehanort will return... we've all speculated it'd be Apprentice Xehanort... but Yen Sid shows Master Xehanort.

i noticed that to.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Man, I should have made the voters names visible. Then when the game comes out I could have given cookies to everyone who won :<

Silverslide

Oh well I put only Riku. Sora isn't "master" material. He shouldn't even have the keyblade in the first place.

Chris211

Oh well I put only Riku. Sora isn't "master" material. He shouldn't even have the keyblade in the first place.
How isn't he Master material? If it weren't for Terra passing down a keyblade to Riku.. Aqua would've passed hers down to Sora. So that doesn't make any sense.

Allister Rose

French Lover
How isn't he Master material? If it weren't for Terra passing down a keyblade to Riku.. Aqua would've passed hers down to Sora. So that doesn't make any sense.

Aqua was going to pass it down to sora because of terra passing it down to riku.

but she noticed that if both become keyblade wielders the two might have problems in the future similar to terra

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
Hmm also makes me wonder what Kingdom Hearts 3D is about. Could that possibly mean that Sora and Riku are going through the Mark of Mastery Exam in 3D? Hmm.

Silverslide

Ok, lets try this. How IS he master material? Answer me that. He is still making stupid faces at Riku n shit. But he didn't, and he isn't. He took something that didn't belong to him and kept it because the original got another one.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Aqua was going to pass it down to sora because of terra passing it down to riku.

but she noticed that if both become keyblade wielders the two might have problems in the future similar to terra

Actually, Aqua was gonna perform it on one of the two but already saw that Terra did for Riku and thought that just one keyblade among them was enough. She was ready to pick Riku or Sora. But Riku already got it.

Aqua said:
Maybe one of them is special enough...This boy has already been passed the power...was it Terra?

After this Aqua says that one keyblade is enough for any friendship.

Personally I think Sora is strong but like others said not exactly what I'd call "Master Material". I mean hell he may be the one to get it, but in BBS Terra is drawn by Riku's light and Aqua acknowledges this as well.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Am I the only one who instantly thought of MF when Yen Sid said MX might not be alone?

Silverslide

Am I the only one who instantly thought of MF when Yen Sid said MX might not be alone?

I thought it too. But his role or purpose isn't clear enough yet. The nod makes me think he might be on their side or something.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
I thought it too. But his role or purpose isn't clear enough yet. The nod makes me think he might be on their side or something.

Meh. I didn't see it as a nod, more like a dropping of the head in thought and then leaving :/

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Fixed that for ya.

Even so that is besides the point. I am talking about personality wise, and maybe even experience wise.

Well, I consider the ability to make strong bonds with people who would go to the ends of the universe with you a formidable strength, not to mention it makes you pretty good leadership material. Kind of perfect for being a protector of all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back