• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

SPOILERS FOR SECRET ENDING cast your bets

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

So who will pass?

• Sora

Votes: 15 11.9%
  • Riku

Votes: 33 26.2%
  • Both

Votes: 70 55.6%
  • Neither

Votes: 8 6.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
∞;5307920 said:
Sora will pass the exam purely because he's the protagonist, and in a repeat of Terra, Riku will fail and be all emo-angsty.

I really doubt that would happen. It would undo a lot of character development.
By the end of KH2, Riku acknowledges that Sora was always better than him and he was just jealous. He's made his peace.

If Riku fails, it shouldn't even come as a surprise to him. In addition to knowing that Sora's stronger, he hasn't had anywhere near as much time with the keyblade.

Things have changed in Nomura's mind since then. There used to be only one keyblade remember.

You missed the joke.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Riku FTW

And its not like we lost faith in Sora it's just that, Sora without the title of Master and still kicking ass is better than him given the title in my opinion. Besides...lets see how Riku handles his new responsibilities.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
Now that I think on it, it could be a great way for character development for Sora if he DOESN'T pass the Exam (at least this time; I want him to be a Master eventually... >>;) Could also work well with the whole trust theme, like I mentioned earlier. ^_^

Allister Rose

French Lover
Riku FTW

And its not like we lost faith in Sora it's just that, Sora without the title of Master and still kicking ass is better than him given the title in my opinion. Besides...lets see how Riku handles his new responsibilities.
i agree completely. if riku really wanted the title that badly and only one of them had to become master, sora would probably let riku get it

Awards
Hmmm... Something tells me that either Sora or both of them will fail, but at the end of the game, Aqua will give Sora the title of Keyblade Master. That seems extremely likely to me

Arausio

Celtic God of Water
i agree completely. if riku really wanted the title that badly and only one of them had to become master, sora would probably let riku get it

so many things could happen here. its making my brain hurt lol but if yen sid saw that sora let him, im sure he will get it at the point as well

thylings

Website
www.myspace.com
i've been so busy with school, so i haven't been on here in an eternity, but i HAD to come back to say OH MY FUCKING SHIT. (about the secret ending. xDDD)

that out of the way, I think it would be for an interesting scenario if Sora didn't pass and Riku did. If Vanitas comes back, this could give him a chance to manipulate Sora and turn him, well, into Soratis. xP
that would be very interesting.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

I doubt that. Riku's not the type of person to accept pity and take the position if he didn't deserve it.

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
did ANYBODY notice that he said only terra is left? i think thats implying they mightve already saved aqua. aqua = master. thats the one master they have. as for who i think itll win... probably sora but im hoping riku...

Allister Rose

French Lover
I doubt that. Riku's not the type of person to accept pity and take the position if he didn't deserve it.
not exactly out of pity. it's just, if it meant losing his friend or gaining the mark of mastery, he would choose to save his friend. i dont tihnk it's pity, i tihnk it's one of those things you see alot in anime (oh no, the anime haters will come soon to say they hate anime). like sora will stay behind so riku can move on

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards

Agreed. Riku is a very honorable person; he hid himself from his friends because he changed his appearance to that of XH's. Riku has a lot of honor and pride. ^_^

Allister Rose

French Lover
i didn't meant sora would deliberitaly lose. just that he would help. and riku has helped sora before, i doubt pride is an issue anymore. and honor? that's not something properly introduced in kh.

either way i tihnk sora would help riku in a way that riku would accept

Awards
did ANYBODY notice that he said only terra is left? i think thats implying they mightve already saved aqua. aqua = master. thats the one master they have. as for who i think itll win... probably sora but im hoping riku...

She still needs to be saved, because Namine explains that to Mickey and Data Sora.

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
She still needs to be saved, because Namine explains that to Mickey and Data Sora.
do we know that for sure? that was a message that couldve been left who knows when and plus things can happen.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
When did this become a popularity contest? Obviously both of them will pass. And really? Riku deserves to be master more than Sora? I didn't know being a Master was judged by ones feats. -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back