• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[Spoilers] Is it just me or... (Part of Jump Festa's Trailer)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KHHacker6595

Is there really a thread on this, I'm not trying to be rude but when in the OP's mind did he think sharing these thoughts was an intelligent idea. just kidding, but seriously

JustSnilloc

So why does he still have that power if he is not a nobody anymore?

It would seem that Nobodies that have been made whole again keep their powers from their time as Nobodies... evidenced by Axel using his Chakrams, the extent of power they keep however is unknown, perhaps they keep all of it, and perhaps only a little

Is there really a thread on this, I'm not trying to be rude but when in the OP's mind did he think sharing these thoughts was an intelligent idea. just kidding, but seriously

Just wondering what other people thought about it is all... some of you guys are too serious

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
It would seem that Nobodies that have been made whole again keep their powers from their time as Nobodies... evidenced by Axel using his Chakrams, the extent of power they keep however is unknown, perhaps they keep all of it, and perhaps only a little

Just wondering what other people thought about it is all... some of you guys are too serious

That would mean using the corridor is dangerous for him now too right, he may end up like riku

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

I thought it would be evident that the Somebodies probably had their powers/magic before becoming Nobodies. Look at Braig who used his powers over space/gravity in BBS. It isn't like magic isn't used by normal people. Leon, Yuffie, Cloud, Aerith, Tifa, etc use magic like nothing.

Um, Lea used frisbees like chakrams when he was a teen, then probably bought himself some chakrams when he got older, so of course he'd keep his weapon of choice.

No, we are just trying to make sure the correct information is given so you don't jump to conclusions like you already have. You should see some of us outside of this section. We are hardly as "serious".

That would mean using the corridor is dangerous for him now too right, he may end up like riku

He has the black coat on. He is safe from the Darkness. If he took it off, then we'd have to be worried.

Tempus

Awards
With my Amiibo horde...they're mine I tell you! Al
To me, Lea looks about 2-4 years older than the last time we saw Axel. Axel was around 18 and Lea looks around 20-22. His face does look slightly different, but I think that may be the video and the way he's positioned. His hair looks longer though, which is probably not the fault of the video. Who knows.....maybe Heartless and Nobodies age differently?

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
To me, Lea looks about 2-4 years older than the last time we saw Axel. Axel was around 18 and Lea looks around 20-22. His face does look slightly different, but I think that may be the video and the way he's positioned. His hair looks longer though, which is probably not the fault of the video. Who knows.....maybe Heartless and Nobodies age differently?

Where did you get 18 he was around 25 or so

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
No way was Axel and Saix 25. They were something like 18-20. Let me ask you why a 25 year old was making friends with 14 year olds?

Dumbeldore and Harry were friends....though his motives were quite questionable.....

I've got friends who are almost 20 years older than me.....what's wrong with that?

I just thought I'd say that.
I didn't see Axel as being 25, more so closer to 19-22.

I'd also say they became friends seems sensible. Leon is a 25 year old Squall, and he's friends with Sora isn't he?

Last edited:

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
No way was Axel and Saix 25. They were something like 18-20. Let me ask you why a 25 year old was making friends with 14 year olds?
He didnt have many options for starters, besides 15(his age before becoming a nobody) + 10(number of years that went by) = 25 so wether or not people think he looks it he is 25 in the head

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
I know people who are married that have a greater age gap between them.

Although I agree with you about Axel's physical age.

He didnt have many options for starters, besides 15(his age before becoming a nobody) + 10(number of years that went by) = 25 so wether or not people think he looks it he is 25 in the head
This is also true.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Now I feel awkward for being friends with a 60 year old when I was 17.

Haha, bad example then. My point was what would a 14 year old have to offer a 25 year old. A 18-20 year old would be more willing to spend time with a 14 year old than a 25 year old.

(to your friendship with the 60 year old, it was probably something like a relationship of generetivity. Did he tell you stories and whatnot?)

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
Haha, bad example then. My point was what would a 14 year old have to offer a 25 year old. A 18-20 year old would be more willing to spend time with a 14 year old than a 25 year old.

(to your friendship with the 60 year old, it was probably something like a relationship of generetivity. Did he tell you stories and whatnot?)

He was my chauffeur in high school and it was a long ride so we pretty much had to be friends or the ride would be boring. But we sometimes met for other things. For example he took me to some pizza place a few times and he was my wingman when I went to buy my first car. He helped bring the price down by a few thousand dollars.

But yeah, he told me a lot of interesting stories.

blueheart

Bronze Member

In KH2, I assumed it was because Roxas was a bit mature for his age, but that idea went down the drain with Days.

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
The Axel/Roxas relationship was probably more of a big brother/little brother kind of thing than a regular friendship.

JustSnilloc

No, we are just trying to make sure the correct information is given so you don't jump to conclusions like you already have. You should see some of us outside of this section. We are hardly as "serious".

I'll have to keep that in mind ^_^

Honestly, Axel's physical age could be anything from 15-25, we don't know... Although he obviously doesn't still look 15 so his physical age is probably higher, we also don't know when he became a Somebody again, so as the Lea we saw in the trailer, it's possible he's aged some more (we don't know how much time passes between KH2 and DDD)

To be fair, his original intentions weren't to make friends...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back