• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[Spoilers] Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! (Trailer Downloads in First Post!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MizuMikomi

Awards
I'd like to point out one more detail of that scene.
The Appretice Xeahnort picture is off the wall, and the DTD's password is in front of Axel.

The Picture had not been moved until KHII as far as we know, and the room is pretty much the same as it was in Kingdom Hearts II. The broken heart container is still on the desk, and the painting is sitting off to the side on the ground.

Another thing, when it shows Axel, the books are scattered around on the floor, just like in Kingdom Hearts II. That scene is happening in the present.

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net
The Appretice Xeahnort picture is off the wall, and the DTD's password is in front of Axel.

The Picture had not been moved until KHII as far as we know, and the room is pretty much the same as it was in Kingdom Hearts II. The broken heart container is still on the desk, and the painting is sitting off to the side on the ground.

Another thing, when it shows Axel, the books are scattered around on the floor, just like in Kingdom Hearts II. That scene is happening in the present.

Thank you, at least someone makes sense of it

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards

Yeah, pretty sure it's in the present.

Although, seriously, I don't understand why Nomura didn't just have Ienzo as an adult/late teen in BbS. What's the point of having him be a kid and how is the explanation gonna even be relevant or needed?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Good good.

But now KingdomheartsII is going to come back and be all like "That's not right, Ienzo is too old" or something.

Heck, I can even remember how this all started.

Absolute

Could make sense. I mean, with Ansem the Wise at the dark shore, who is in the castle? Leon and the others? They could have been locked out due to some security the Apprentices put in. Or they came back and Leon let them back in, not knowing what they really were back then.

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
Wait does this mean that maybe they returned as the original beings but axel's still a nobody.

MizuMikomi

Awards
Heh, thanks ~

I suppose if people want to think Ienzo is too old, then let em.

As with everything in this series; whether by interview or an in game event, Nomura will end up explaining it eventually.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Could make sense. I mean, with Ansem the Wise at the dark shore, who is in the castle? Leon and the others? They could have been locked out due to some security the Apprentices put in. Or they came back and Leon let them back in, not knowing what they really were back then.
This makes little sense.

I'm assuming by "Dark shore" you mean the first time he was sent there. And that was when Terranort opened the Keyhole and let the Heartless in. From there the world went to shreds. That was immediately after banishing Ansem. There was no way for those three to meet up there.

The destruction of the room could be a few things;
A) Heartless from the first attack
B) Heartless from when Sora, Donald and Goofy were at different parts of the castle.
C) Leon and the gang searching for the computer room in KH II.

C is most likely. The painting was moved the first time they discovered the password. It's off the wall here, showing it's after the un-seen search of the room, and Tron's world in KH II.

Wait does this mean that maybe they returned as the original beings but axel's still a nobody.
AXEL IS NOT A NOBODY. HE IS LEA, AND HE WEARS THE COAT SO HE CAN GO THROUGH DARK PORTALS WITHOUT THE DARKNESS GETTING TO HIM :3

Eysikh

Wow. As an on and off lurker of this site who happened to visit last night spontaneously, I'm like, blown away right now with all this KH3D news. I HAD to make an account just so I could join the discussion, lol. :D

That trailer was EPIC!! My interest in this game and the series had died down for a while but after seeing that, I'm ridiculously hyped/hooked all over again. To the people who uploaded and translated, thank you. You're awesome!

This game looks amazing. As much as I loved The Org and TAV, I'm happy to have good ol' Sora and Riku back as the main characters. Gameplay snippets and CGI were incredible... to be honest I don't care about Neku and all of his peeps too much but the Disney stuff is making me all fuzzy and nostalgic, and the new worlds look not only fun but visually stunning, as well.

The only thing that could possibly get me more hyped at this point would be some Kairi and TAV. I've been rooting for Kairi a long time and really, desperately want to see her get more character development/screen time. One thing that bugged me a little in the trailer was the scene where Riku says how he has a friend who saw through to his heart and didn't judge him for his appearance... I get the vibe he's talking about Sora, but wasn't Kairi the one who realized it was him first in KH2?!! If I'm wrong on that feel free to correct me. Not a huge deal, though, and for all we know Riku IS talking about Kairi in that scene, and I guess it's still possible she'll have a larger role to play than what's been implied so far. As far as TAV go, I'm pretty sure they're going to show up/be involved in the plot one way or another, so I'm still hopeful on that one.

And, no exaggeration, I watched this trailer for the first time in the dark, with headphones on, and when MX came on screen smiling that creepy smile, paired with that audio, I literally bugged out. Lol. Talk about the stuff of nightmares.

Can't wait for this game!

Sector 3

Anyone want to guess what was up with the tiny dream eater with a billion health bars in space?

Also, was that mole thing a boss? I couldn't tell

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Which would also explain how he was able to get to Disney Castle without the use of a Gummi ship ~
Yep. If you've downloaded the video, go a few seconds before that scene starts and slow it down.

The Chimcharas(I don't care what they're called, I'll call them spiky wheels now) are seen being thrown out of a Dark Portal.

Absolute

This makes little sense.

I'm assuming by "Dark shore" you mean the first time he was sent there. And that was when Terranort opened the Keyhole and let the Heartless in. From there the world went to shreds. That was immediately after banishing Ansem. There was no way for those three to meet up there.

The destruction of the room could be a few things;
A) Heartless from the first attack
B) Heartless from when Sora, Donald and Goofy were at different parts of the castle.
C) Leon and the gang searching for the computer room in KH II.

C is most likely. The painting was moved the first time they discovered the password. It's off the wall here, showing it's after the un-seen search of the room, and Tron's world in KH II.

I meant currently. As we saw in BBS's ending, Ansem is in the Dark Realm at the shore with Aqua in the present. So Ansem is definitely not in his castle currently. If these scenes with the Someborganization XIII are currently in the present, then who is in the castle before they showed up again? Bascially, its trying to justify another way of how they are all in the castle again if it was reclaimed by leon and the others after KHII.

A possible counter argument against these scenes being in the present is someone saying 'That's impossible. Leon's group has access to the castle after KHII and wouldn't let these guys in again or not notice them. It must be a scene in the past!'

MizuMikomi

Awards
Anyone want to guess what was up with the tiny dream eater with a billion health bars in space?
I was thinking it might have been an optional Dream Eater boss.
Would they really give an actual boss that many health bars unless they were optional?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Photo proof, in case you can't slow it down or something:
tumblr_lwh3b7pyWD1qcbdpro1_500.png

tumblr_lwh3b7pyWD1qcbdpro2_500.png

I meant currently. As we saw in BBS's ending, Ansem is in the Dark Realm at the shore with Aqua in the present. So Ansem is definitely not in his castle currently. If these scenes with the Someborganization XIII are currently in the present, then who is in the castle before they showed up again? Bascially, its trying to justify another way of how they are all in the castle again if it was reclaimed by leon and the others after KHII.
See, the whole wording of what you said confused me. I didn't know whether you meant the first time, or in BBS's ending.
Ansem hasn't been seen in that castle for years. It's currently no ones. Leon and the gang were just there to use the computer to access the town's construction plans.

A possible counter argument against these scenes being in the present is someone saying 'That's impossible. Leon's group has access to the castle after KHII and wouldn't let these guys in again or not notice them. It must be a scene in the past!'
That's a poor argument.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back