• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Square Enix announces Birth by Sleep for Europe [NOW WITH SITE]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
Re: SE announces BbS for Europe

^^ Yes but we wanted to know when they would say something about it.

Pestilence

Awards
Re: SE announces BbS for Europe

Official Eurosite released .

Nothing new but the rating is 12+, same as KH2 had. Also has the PSN logo so its possible to be downloadable. Disney doesent seem to have a problem with theyr games been released on PSN. Eurostore is like full of disney PSone classics.

Edit: Seems the rating still has ''tbc'' but i doubt it will change.

Shadow Key

Oh, come on! Why are Europe's KH sites always better than ours? All ours is is pictures falling to the ground. What the crap?!? Oh, and listen to this: "ONE OF THE MOST BELOVED RPG'S IN VIDEO GAME HISTORY TURNS BACK THE PAGES OF TIME TO EXPLORE THE ORIGINS OF THIS GRIPPING SERIES". My god, that sounds much more awesome than our site. Ah, well. I'll probably get over it in about 50 seconds any- oh, hey look, a pretty butterfly!

Shadow Key

Doesn't change the fact that you Americans always get stuff before us, though, does it.

Heh heh, good point. s1britishguy

Hey, the release dates for this game aren't announced yet, so there's still a small sliver of a chance that you guys may get it before or at the same time we Americans do. POSITIVE THINKING ALWAYS HELPS!

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Heh heh, good point. s1britishguy

Hey, the release dates for this game aren't announced yet, so there's still a small sliver of a chance that you guys may get it before or at the same time we Americans do. POSITIVE THINKING ALWAYS HELPS!

that doesn't seem likely.

Maybe like a week or two after them but before is a huge no-no

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~
Nice!

The European site launched.

Well, i remember reading that Square wanted to make the release dates for future games the same for all continents.

Of course that is very difficult but they did it with FFXIII so if i see a same release date for BBS for NA and EU i will not be surprised.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back