• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

(still accepting) Lifes Destruction: Chapter 1 Amnesia

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

<3

Call me Love, love.
"The elegant Rain what can I do for you your aloud to go with Pyrin if you want or are you here to talk to me" Rain heard Marno's voice ask.

'Your attacking Waltz, Mormenta and Flurna.' Rain stated walking closer to her leader, her serious tone breaking through the blur in her mind. The eighteen year old paused a few feet from Marno, her light purple dress swayed to a halt. 'Why would you order something so soon?' Rain's tone turned curious. She looked up to Marno and smiled. How long had it been since there was such chaos in the world she helped lead. Rain to wanted to be realized as a powerful threat, but it seemed to soon for her.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Blue stood were she was, staring as a man thought that she was incapable of protecting not only her self but her tribe. "Are you okay miss?" Rains eyes would have opened in shock, if she wasn't so furious. Instead, she lifted her left arm and slapped him across the face.

'I am more then capable of looking after myself!' She yelled. It was surprising that Blue was still able to do that. She couldn't be entirely sure, but the man she just slapped looked very familliar.

L

Lady Yuki

Luna jumped in the air and doged. the attack but she laned on her knees."Crap I still cant pull that off!"She yelled.She got up and stared at pyrin"I will make sure you wont live to see another day!"She closed her eyes.In her head she could Pryin.She took out her staff and pointed to him."I hope this wroks.Isnt so easy doing this but maybe now I can do it"She thought.She opend her eyes and put her staff over her head."May the ring of fire apear!!"She yelled.A circle of fire went around Pyrin."NOw die!"She spun around and the fire got worse and worse.She could see him through the flames.She looked at him and the let out fire from her fits hopeing it would burn him"This better work"

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
Pyrin smile and took in the flame ring. The fire blazed and raged around his body but it didn't seem like it wasn't harming him at all. Pyrin walked out of the fire and a few flames were on his shoulders and arms. "Pathetic." Pyric said. Luna's flames wrapped around Pyrin like snake being charmed to him. "Your fire seems to obey me more than you little human." Pyrin smiled and let the flames crawl in his mouth.

He blew out a few rings of smoke and his smile was bigger. "Mmm, your flames taste delicious as well little human. So tell me can you control fire like that? No well let's see. Can your fire do this!" Pyrin raised his flamed hand and it began to extend out. His firery hand grew and made it's way to Luna trying to grab ahold of her.

L

Lady Yuki

Lune just looked at him."I am one of the best!!"She yelled.She moved away from the hand.She closed her eyes and in a second her whole body was on fire but she wasent burining."So you think I cant controle it?"She yelled.She jumped over him and she was flotaing."I can do anything with my Fire and I am stronger that you so why dont you just man up and fight me?"She asked."Or are you to scared and weak"She hissed.She wanted to get him angry so he could come after her with all of his power."Ive been wating for a good fightShe thought.

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
"Weak? WEAK!!!???" Pyrin shouted while his fire was blazing and growing with rage. "You think I'm weak! I am one of Marno's strongest generals he has and you think I'm weak? I'll show you how great my power is." His skin began to crack as fire was seeping out of him, his hands were blazing firery claws, spikes were shotting out of his body, and his whole appearacne looked demonic. His breathe was short and smoke was coming out of his mouth which began jagged.

"I'll burn you to cinders little human." Pyrin said as everything around him began to heat up. He shot up into the sky and hovered there gathering a all of his fire together to form a large ball of fire that was the size of a meteor. "Let's see how you'll handle with this. Flaming Meteor!" he shouted out as he released the ball of fire at Luna. I gotta remain my cool. I don't want to go super nova like last time. I nearly died when that happened. Pyrin said in his head.

L

Lady Yuki

"And again I say you have to be the most weak of them all!"Luna laghed and then moved away from his attack."Ya ya ya like you could hit me with that!"She yelled out.She flew around him and little spots of fire fell off of her."I will be sure you die"She gave a evil grin and came down to the ground.She put her staff over her head and the fire on herself was gone.She looked a pryin and giggled."Maybe your not up to my standereds yet so maybe you better run off home now you little 'boy'or what ever you are"She turned around and walked away.She tunred back to him and twireld her staff in the air.Fire was on Pryin and she threw fire balls at him"Dont mess with me you weak kid!"She yelled and walked away."I bet he is going to come after me again but then again that will be my chance to kill him"She thought and then laughed as she walked into the night.

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
Pyrin was getting madder and madder at Luna. "She's trying to get my goat." Pyrin said under his breathe. He relaxed himself and his flames died down. "I see your game. Your just trying to get me mad. Well if your plan is to piss me off then it's working but I'm not going to be tricked by some human again." Pyrin turned away and marched off to Waltz alone. "Besides I hate waiting and hate making others wait for me. And when I find out that the people I'm waiting for don't show up then I get pissed."

He didn't bother with Luna because she was just a waste of time to him. "Your just no use to me. If you want to live it's best not to get me mad girlie. You humans all are the same, you don't care about our kinds feelings and dreams." Pyrin left Luna without saying another word to her. "Oh and by the way I'm 20 years old so I'm not a kid you idiot."

Last edited:

Kingdomkeylight

KKL & Don't You Forget It
Awards
Rubbing his head he said.

"Ow why did you do that I was only helping" Artem said as his purple eyes scanned the women standing in front of him. Noticing th metal rod he took it to memory right away.

"Blue your so grwon up last time I saw you you were about 9" Artem said as the girl gave him a weird look.

"You dont remember you forced your way into traveling with me and Inack for a year you helped me take down the great Order... its me Artem" Artem said hoping she would recognize him she had really grown up and her slapping arm had deffeniatly approved.

"Well even if you dont your slap semms to have improved.. Watch out" Artem said throwing his Rapier at a man who was behind Blue. The blade went straight through his throut killing the soldier instantly.

"Hey Inack there numbers are dropping try to find the one running the show up there I will look over here" Artem yelled asured that Inack heard him.

"Rain its simple whats the quickest way to cause fear to the whole country in one swoop, by attacking and destroying there three most powerful Tribes of course I have resved word that Three of the people that had helped that Artem in the past are located in Waltz's if we were to reseve any trouble it would propable be from them" Marno said as the darkness around his body tingled a little.

"Some thins not right Furna and Mormenta have already fallen it shouldn't be taking Pyrin this long to conquer Waltzs" Marno said wondering.

"Come Rain we shall see to it are slefs what the problem is lets introduce that world to The Restores" Marno said smilling as he walked out of the main room with Rain behind him.

Chapter 1: Amnesia END

Chapter 2: The Restores

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
----------------------------------------------

Turning around as he continued to force back the soldiers from all around, Inack smiled as he realized who it was, that just appeared. "Well well, if it isn't our little pipsqueak! How's it been Blue?" Inack smiled and laughed as he remembered how he always used to call Blue that name. This little memory almost cost Inack his life, as he was just able to dodge a slash from another soldier, before he retaliated by striking him with his flaming sword.

"Hey Inack there numbers are dropping, try to find the one running the show up there I will look over here." laughing as he nodded, Inack smiled looking at Artem and then Blue. *Ok, I'll be right back. You two have fun now!" laughing more then he had in years, Inack suddenly ran down the street, slashing at more of the soldiers, merely severely wounding them, not taking the time to properly take care of them, in his search for the one responsible for all of this.

---------------------------------------------

Slowly moving through more of the shadows, watching the fighting, the bloodshed, Mask smirked from within the darkness, stopping his movement as he felt a conflict of different energies throughout the area. One group was incredibly powerful with numerous amounts of fire, while there was another, one that had a rather impressive ability with darkness.

Wishing to see someone else with powers like his daughter, Mask immediately moved back along the path he took inside the shadows, quickly arriving to the place, to see a man with massive amounts of darkness radiating from him, as he brutally took care of a soldier guarding the entrance to the village. "Now that was fun, was it not" the figure said, as he licked the blood off his blades, before making his way into the tribe.

Not wanting to lose sight of this particular person, Mask slowly slid out from the darkness, before taking refuge within Kai's own shadow, while slowly making his darkness creek up from his shadow, to a point where Kai could finally hear Mask. "Well, aren't you an interesting being!" said the dark creature, making Kai believe that someone was always behind him with his presence.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Kai had just got done with the gruesome battle that some may find a little un-orthidox, but to Kai this battle was normal fightning for to him, actually Kai rather enjoyed the screams that the man shouted out as he tore his genetles from the soldiers body. Then as soon as his battle was over, kai proceeded into the village and that is when a voice came from out of no where, this voice spoke to kai in a soft tone, then went into a mysterious tone..."Well, aren't you an interesting being!"

Being confused, yet Kai knew exactly how this voice was speaking to him without showing a presence, " So you are within my shadow are you not, i know you are; so you will not be inside there for long" Kai said to the being who lurked in Kai's own shadow. And by raising his own power, kai was able to go inside of his shadow, and what did he find when he went inside, but a ball of complete darkness; even more darker than his own blackness of his own shadow "Who the, what the; hell are you" Kai said in shock to this being.

<3

Call me Love, love.
"Rain, its simple. Whats the quickest way to cause fear to the whole country in one swoop? By attacking and destroying there three most powerful Tribes of course. I have resved word that three of the people that had helped that Artem in the past are located in Waltz's, if we were to reseve any trouble it would propable be from them" Rain listened to Marno's reasoning. It was true. the way to strike fear in the hearts of the country was to prove ther power.

Listening on but not answering, Rain realzed too that General Pyrin was a good warrior and the fact that there had been no word of the success was intriguing.

"Come, Rain, we shall see to it our selfs what the problem is. Let's introduce that world to The Restores" Rain made a sound of acknowledgement and followed Marno out the room.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Blue stood paused again as the man in front of her and claimed he was Artem. When she heard his warning, who ever the man was, and ducked. She would have much rathered take the man out herself, but the guy would have killed her if she hadn't.

She turned when she heard nick name she remembered all to well. Blue frowned at the name 'pipsqueak' and then dicided to answer. "Apart from my home town getting attack, everythings peachy." She said through clenched teeth. Once she watched Inack run off she looked back at the man who saved her life. "Okay, then. If your Artem, then you'll remember what I stole the first time we met." Blue smirked as she felt the electric current run from her hand to the metal rod grasped tightly.

The rod then transformed into a long, thick leather whip. Her arua element, being thunder, kept currents around the whip, telling enemies to bewear. Blue turned, her back now to the man, she faced a group of armored man and the smirk grew larger.

Kingdomkeylight

Awards
Artem was hit by another memory once blue asked that question.

"Artem had entered a weapons shop to see if anything new was there. turning around Artem noticed a girl (blue) holding a starange rod like weapon and seemed to be in a hurry. Noticing the price tag on it Artem immediatly grabbed the rod and pulled it out of her hands.

"Hey thats..." blue was about to say before Artem tapped her on the head with the metal rod.

"Not yours come on lets by it and then we will take to your parents" Artem said buying the Rod before leading the girl out of the store.

"Whats with the pipsqueak Artem" Inack asked as Artem signaled him to follow.

"Well shes about to learn why its wrong to steal" Artem said.

As trhe memory faded Artem said.

"It was your weapon the Metal rod you wanted it so badly that you tried to run with it with the tag price on it" Artem said Pulling out his sword and preparing to fight.

"And when I told your parents they got so mad that you ran away and ended up bumping into me and Inack again and decided to leave your boring life to try mine well after I convined your parents anyway" Artem said Blocking a few blows and killing some of the men that were after there lifes.

"So know do you beleive me Blue" Artem asked as another guy tried to kill Artem failing and lost his head.
----------------------------------------

As Marno and Rain took two hourses Marno said.

"I feel something a powerful scent like are but its one I dont know" Marno said as the could see Waltzs in cite. "So Rain Tell me are you ready for this we only get one chance to show are selfs to the world so lets make it good" Marno said as they got closer.

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
Pyrin grumbled to himself making his way to Waltz. "Damn human girl. God I hate humans they just piss me off. Too bad all my soldiers died during me that girls fight. But I prefer to do things alone anyway." He looked up into the sky and blazed up into the air and blazed across the sky. "Man I love air travel. It's much better than walking somewhere. No let's see Waltz should be right ... about .... here." Pyrin came across a town filled with people. "Now let's see what the hold is with those soldeirs who came by here earlier." He blazed down from the sky and landed on the ground with a loud boom.

He stood in a crater he created from coming down and walked out to see the town. "Well let's see if I can get things going with a few fireballs." He said with an evil grin. His hands burned with firery balls and he sent them off to a few buildings starting a riot.

Eva

~ &#9829;~ Grand Summoner~ &#9829;~
Awards
"Artem..."

The white haired girl walked slowly approached the battlefield, merely going by instinct. Neither wanting to fight or flee, she only had one motive in mind:

He was here, and she was sure of it.

Aimee watched as people slaughtered each other one by one--they dropped like flies. She ignored them and kept walking, taking out the flute he had given her. If he was here--and she was sure that he was--he'd recognize the tune. She perched herself ontop of a tree and played the tune. It filled the air and whistled merrily, as was the purpose of the flute.

Now, she would see.

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
--------------------------------------------------

"Who the, what the; hell are you?" Kairo asked the strange dark being, after entering his own shadow to find the cause of the voice he heard. "My name isn't what's important, what is important though, is that you have quite a fair grasp on the powers of darkness." the ball of darkness said as it almost seemed to grow and and pulse with a much more deeper darkness.

"What would you say, if you were given the chance to further increase the power you have? And all you would have to do in return is one thing, for me to remain inside your shadow, and that every now and then, you would do one thing I ask. Do we have a deal?" Mask asked Kairo, grinning as the darkness only seemed to get more malevolent, more so then any human could withstand.

-----------------------------------------

Running through the streets of Waltz, Inack started to notice fewer and fewer of the soldiers were around, which meant that they were either starting to win, or that something even bigger was coming. This was slightly proved, as suddenly a barrage of fire blasts were immediately launched, setting numerous things alight around the fire user. What the......?" Inack thought outloud, before he turned his head towards outside the town entrance he was at, to see someone some distance from him, firing the blasts from his hands.

Smiling at the challenge with another fire aura, Inack held his flaming sword, causing it to return back into its dagger form. Slightly twirling it in his hand, the fire wielder slowly walked in the direction of Pyrin, smiling the entire time as he did, as if nothing was happening. "Hey. Would you mind explaining, what it is you're doing?" Inack asked the other fire use, still smiling as he playfully continued twirling his dagger.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
"What would you say, if you were given the chance to further increase the power you have? And all you would have to do in return is one thing, for me to remain inside your shadow, and that every now and then, you would do one thing I ask. Do we have a deal?"the figure said inside the darkness..

Feeling insulted a bit. the fact that this powerful being actually offered to stay within the shadow of Kairo, without his permission.. "hehehehe; your kidding me right, i mean come on you actually think i need more power. Let me tell you something. For the longest time that i could remember, i have been gifted with the endless supply of darkness. And ever since that time; i have always trusted that i didn't need anymore power. And then you come along to offer to stay inside my shadow..you must be stupid or a complete idiot..i will NEVER allow myself to get help; especially from someone who i do not know the name of..so to answer your question..no.." Kairo explained to the man; as a severe amount of darkness started to flow out of Kairo

"You forget; we are in my shadow, where my darkness is endless" Kairo exclaimed as he grew in size, covering a size of 10 stories.." Now get the hell out of my shadow" He yelled as a wave of darkness pushed this man out of the shadow of Kairo.

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
Pyrin was burning up more areas with his flames, he was beginning to enjoy his destruction. "Ha ha, finally I can blow off some flames. That girl just pissed me off I needed to burn up something." Pryin laughed. He then heard someone behind him, "Hey. Would you mind explaining, what it is you're doing?" Pyrin looked behind him to find a man standing twirling a pair of daggers waiting for his reply.

"It's no concern to you what I'm doing. I'm just following orders that have been given to me and I don't want to keep people waiting. I hate it when I make people wait for me. And I hate it even more when people bug me about my business." Pyrin's arms were blazing with fire. "So why don't you go off somewhere and let me continue with my rampage." Pyrin turned away from the person and continued to burn up buildings and watched people run in terror.

Last edited:

<3

Call me Love, love.
"I feel it too." Rain calmly added. It surprised her to feel something so strong. It could come of use to them, later on in the game. "It wont be much of an opportunity to showcase my skills, but it will be enough to prove to the tribe people the mayhem that we are capable of." Saying these words thrilled her. How long had it been since she was able to take the rust of her blades? It had been awhile.

As the two horses ran towards their destination, the loose strands of Rains hair swayed in the breeze. Turning to face him, she asked a question she already knew the answer to. "Are you ready?"
Killing the 3 men with one lash of her whip, shock rippled through her when she realized what he said was true. It was her rod, that she held so dear to her, that Artem had caught her stealing. She was young, and her family situations weren't as easy as others. Blue turned to face him, her arms crossed and she watched as he tried to defend his life. Her eyebrows furrowed and she eyed the man with deadly eyes.

"You should be glad that I already slapped you, and, that your fighting to defend your life. 'Cause if you weren't I'd hurt you so bad you'd wish these men killed you instead." Blue would never go through with the threat. She could never imagin hurting Artem like that. But at the moment, it couldn't hurt to just scare him abit.

Turning quickly she shocked another man in armor who had attempted to sneak up behind her.

Kingdomkeylight

Awards
Smilling Artem said.

"Really well then lets go...." Artem paused there was a tone in the air. A sound that could only be made by a Talaoks tribe Flute and the sound its was making was a unque one that could only be used by one Artem had a long time ago.

"Thats my flu.... Aimee" Artem said knowing most likely who was playing it. "That crazy girl playing it in the middle of this area" Artem said starting to run as he yelled.

"Blue meet me in the middle of the battle feild with Inack we will finish this talk there" Artem said as he started to follow the sound of the music. After cutting through a few soldier Artem started to notice a real drop in there numbers either they had not come with many men or someone or thing was coming. Then losing his thoughts he noticed the back side of a girl with white hair playing the flute as she finally stopped to wait for something. Of course not by Artems choice another Memory came to him.

"Welcome to the tribe of water" a old king said to Artem, Inack and Blue as there cargo was taken into the building. You must be the one they call Artem I have heard so much about you I am king Othala, and this is my Daughter Aimee the Crowned Princess." the old man said as Inack and blue said hello.

Nice to meet you we will only be here for a day after that Henska's Battlement is are next stop" Artem said as the Old man and everyone around him shivered at the thought of the Great Order of Fire after Mask she was the second most feared.

"And nice to meet you to miss Aimee" Artem said as the girl only stared at him until she let out what seemed to be an imberassed Hello.

"Nininice to memeet you to" Aimee said.

After snapping out of the momory Artem yelled.

"Aimee you crazy girl" Artem said rushing over to her as he say some soldiers get near her." Die all of you" he said slamming into the soldiers as he cut one of there hands od and anothers head. Turning around he slammed his Rapier into anothers chest. Then seeing Aimee face he laughed a little.

"Aimee you cant just walk into the middle of a battle field to find someone especially without a weapon" Artem said.

"Of course" Marno said to Rain as he pulled out his axe and jumpped of his horse and ran into battle. After a second he found Pyrin.

"Pyrin whats takin....." Marnoe looked past Pyrin and Say Inack.

"Inack best friend of Artem" Inack had a shocked look when he say the dark figure. "Whats wrong do I remind you of my Father Ogma" Marno said as he turned to Pyrin.

"Get back to destroying Walts Furna and Mormenta have already fallen let me and Rain handle this" Marno said pointing his axe at Inack.

"now lets see what you are capable of" and with that Marno teleported behind Inack and swung his axe at high speeds. Of course Inack was able to react quick enough to block it with his sword but he was sent to the ground from the heavy blow.

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
Pyrin sighed and looked back at Marno. "Sorry for making you wait. I was delayed by some girl who is oddly gifted with fire abilities that seemed to match my own. Do what you must with this human I'll continue with my part." Pyrin walked past Inack and started to blaze more buildings on his way. "Like I said I hate to keep people waiting and what did I do? I made Marno wait for me." Pyrin said as he burned a few trees and heard the birds fly out of them panicing. He burned one up and it dropped dead on the ground all burnt. He picked it up and started to feed on it and continued with his destruction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back