• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

(still accepting) Lifes Destruction: Chapter 1 Amnesia

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Kairo grew impatiant with MAsk, and decided to take it upon himself to go to Artem himself. Despite the fact that he might be out numbered, or even outmatched, this is certainly the only oppertunity that Kairo had to make sure that he could test his powers to the limits. However there is one major problem, he remembers Mask saying that he has to control his anger..

"Hmph i don't need to contorl my anger, in fact my anger is what is making me a lot more stronger and for that i will be the strongest person ever." he saidas he left to go find the one called Artem, but he did not know what the legendary warrior looked like or where he was. Indeed this had risen to become a major problem, with no idea what he looked like, Kairo was a dead end. But instead of just finding him, kairo thought of a plan; he would raise his power level so that Artem would find him.

"haaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!1" Kairo yelled releasing his power like never before his aura expanding ten times, and his entire body being surrounded by one giant cloud of darkness.

Kingdomkeylight

KKL & Don't You Forget It
Awards
"Miss Rain I have a special assignment for you you will be accompanied by Pyrin and how ever else you want to do this mission, I will keep the campaign in check." Marno siad walking away as he gave Rain her mission.

"Eliminate Artem".

Just before artem and friends could say another word a mist started to ravel around them. However it was was no weakling this presencse wasnt far off from Masks power level.

"Everyone get ready somethings coming" Artem said pulling out his rapier as he gave off his own aura so his own power so who ever was creating the mist would find him real quick.

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
Pyrin was making his way to his room in the castle. He panted a bit but he kept walking until he made it to his room. He opened the door and it swung open letting him in. There was many torches unlit and bed of coals layed out neatly but there was no bed at all in his room. "I need to lie down a bit." he said. He lit up the coals with his flames and layed down on them. The coals didn't burn his body because he loved the warmth and the heat from the burning coals.

"I really don't want to go anywhere today. But I'm betting Marno will have me go sooner or later. Well better rest up now until I'm called for." Pyrin said to himself. He let out and yawn and drifted off to sleep.

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
Aimee shifted behind Artem, gripping his shoulder. "I'm behind you all the way." she whispered to him, giving his shoulder an assuring squeeze.

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
------------------------------------------------------

Watching as Kairo walked away, Mask tilted his head a little, like an animal carefully examining its prey. Once the man had left the area, Mask started to slowly glide along the now darkness layered area following after Kairo, immediately feeling the large amount of darkness he unleashed, obviously trying to call Artem to him. This caused Mask to laugh a little, as even Artem wouldn't fall for the same trick twice, like he did so long ago. This was immediately proven, as the boy raised his own power some distance away, to try and make his location known.

Slowly still moving, Mask began to gently seep into the ground almost like he was submerging into water, only this was darkness instead, immediately disappearing along with his darkness. Appearing up from the ground behind Kairo who was still using his energy, Mask raised his arm up from his many cables, before placing it onto the mans shoulder, suddenly enveloping both of them in darkness, as they both completely disappeared from the area, along with the darkness but also the energy Kairo was radiating, meaning that Artem would definitely notice.

Though this moment of emptiness would be short lived, as the immense pressure from before suddenly returned to Artem and everyone else, though this time so much more closer to them. Like a swirling whirlpool, darkness began to gather from the far side of the area everyone was in, as the familiar appearance of Mask began to rise up from it, his eyes locked on Artem through the slits in his mask, as the mass of black cable tendrils covered his entire body hiding his appearance. "Well, it appears you're not as dead as everyone has been led to believe, hmm?" Mask said to Artem, as the darkness from under him began to close up, leaving only Mask and Kairo. "I told you I keep my word, this, is Artem." Mask also said to Kairo, still not taking his sights off of the boy in front of him.

-----------------------------------------

The sudden great pressure that encompassed the entire area, caused Inack to turn and loo, just as it had probably done to the others as well. Turning back to Artem, Inack removed his dagger from his side pouch, gripping it in a defensive position, to be ready for absolutely anything. "Don't worry buddy, we're all ready!" Inack said smiling, his eyes almost alight with fire, that is until the pressure immediately stopped, causing him to look around in confusion.

"Em....what just happened?" the fire user asked, just before he almost jumped turning back around to find the pressure had returned, though this time with an old friend. "Artem.....are you seeing what I'm seeing? Cause what I'm seeing, is someone we definitely killed!" said Inack, slightly freaked out at the familiar form of Mask.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Kairo might have raised his power up a large amount, but it didn’t make any difference, Mask still didn’t show any sign of respect, or did he. Just as kairo just finished his increase of power, mask brought him to the one he called Artem. At that moment Kairo’s jaw dropped in surprise. “What did you just say?” Kairo said as he glanced over at Artem, and what it looked to be a small group of comrades of him.

Kairo was still in shock, but now he was stable for the time being. “So you are Artem huh, you know how long I awaited this, I have heard you were dead, but I guess not. Ever since I read your name in ancient text, I have been wanting to fight you one on one.” Kairo said to artem as he stepped out of the shadow in which he had came from thanks to the help of Mask.

“Mask you have been a great help to me, but you are no longer wanted here, so be gone.” Kairo told Mask as his own power started to slightly rise with each passing second. “Let me ask you Artem, you ever experience the power of darkness, the power that is half of this world, the power that me and mask both share. Yes darkness is truly a magnifant power, but you do know of this don’t you. Even if you don’t; you will soon, cause the time is upon us, and your little lackeys are in the way.” Kairo said approaching Artem’s group of friends. He saw the both of them eagerly guarding their “so-called” leader,

“You dare get IN MY way, fine then you shall parish pathetic worms.” Kairo said as his body suddenly levitated into the air, showing how much power was held deep within his entire body. “You see mask, I do not need to control my anger, cause don’t you see my anger is the source of my power. “ Kairo said as bolts of darkness in the form of a dark red lightning started to hit the ground in random parts. “Time to fight you all, come and get me, if you can.” Kairo shouted as he came at artem with great speeds, and he knew that Artem’s friends would protect him with their life.

Last edited:

Kingdomkeylight

Awards
Before his friends could react Artem slammed his left foot into Kiaros stomach sending the warrior flying back.

"Wind barraige" artem said releasing a dozen bullets at Kairos landing spot.

"You I killed you how are you still alive evveryone be ready for anything" Artem said pulling out his sword and pointing it at mask.

ooc: sorry short post.

<3

Call me Love, love.
"Eliminate Artem."

It was those two very words that bought so many feelings to Rain all at once. Some, she couldn't even name. Keeping her face stoic she answered calmly, "I will do as you ask, Marno." She watched him walk away, and she stood there, frozen. Unable to believe the words he had said. She thought Marno would want to kill Artem himself, but he had just asked her to do it.

Could all this be a dream? Just in case, Rain pinched her forearm. The small wince that immediately followed proved that she was not in the silent, dark bliss she enjoyed being in so much. Taking in a few moments, Rain let out a small, annoying sigh at the thought of working with an ungrateful general. Figuring that she would be enough to finish Artem herself she decided if Pyrin was along, he would learn what she was capable of and learn to appreciate her regardless of being a human.

She walked slowly to Pyrin's room, where she was sure he would be residing, thinking of the many ways she could punish Artem for killing her parents. The only people in the world she would ever addmit to caring for. Rain didn't bother knocking, she let herself in. "We have a mission." she simply said.
Blue noticed quickly that she was the only one who hadn't withdrawn her weapon when the large presence was felt, and when Artem's life was threaten. Instead she stood there, her brows furrowed. The stubbon female wanted to watch Artem fight. She hadn't see him in so long, and realized a small part of her hated him for being gone for so long.

[Sorry for my spelling and grammar, and the shot post]

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
----------------------------------

Closing his eyes as Kairo tried to seem impressive with his display of darkness, Mask simply chuckled a little as he knew exactly what was about to happen from the head strong and reckless Kairo. Watching as Artem suddenly raised his foot, Mask only looked on as the strong warrior slammed it into Kairo's stomach sending him flying back, while also launching a couple of strong powerful gusts of winds with his weapon at the dark warrior.

"You, I killed you, how are you still alive? Everyone be ready for anything!" Artem said to everyone as Mask gently started to glide forward with his darkness seeping along the ground. "Oh, believe me, it was quite difficult, not even your tiny existence can comprehend the strain that was with it." Turning around slightly though, Mask looked towards where Kairo was launched, rather disappointed with the way he just spoke like that to him.

"I told you anger alone won't let you fight Artem. Compared to him, you are so weak and pitiful, but do not worry, you shall soon realize the power you could have if you can just control it, like this!" Mask said as the entire area began to violently shake and he started to slowly turn back around towards Artem and the others. As the dark creature stood there, slight movement began to occur from underneath the mass of black tendrils as a long arm covered in a pure black cloth rose and pointed towards the group, causing the shaking to only intensify to the point of the ground cracking from it.

Suddenly, as the ground slowly cracked and split, darkness started to slowly pour out from something even bigger causing even further damage. This came to a huge point, when the earth infront of them erupted revealing the presence of a huge clawed hand made entirely of darkness, but the strangest thing, was that it was mimicking the way Mask moved his own hand, demonstrating this by moving his fingers to which the gigantic hand copied.

Raising his hand slightly up, the huge copy did the same raising up even more before Mask abruptly struck his hand down, causing the dark mimic of his hand to slam down as well, about to crush Artem and everyone in one move, that was, until someone shot to the front of the group raising his weapons in defense.

"What is that?" Inack asked as he stared up in awe at this creation of Mask's, that is before he noticed that if they didn't do anything soon they would be easily killed. Removing both of his daggers, Inack immediately rushed forward and infront of Artem, bringing the daggers up to him crisscrossed as the huge dark hand came within a few feet of crushing them. "Flaming Shield!" the fire user shouted out as the hand came into contact with him, instantly stopped as it slammed into a huge barrier that covered the area everyone was in.

Feeling the huge strain from both this move as well as Mask's large dark hand almost became too much for Inack, as the ground he held his footing in started to become effected by the pressure, crushing into him forming a crater, as Mask still easily held his hand placing more and more force with his large hand. "Do you see what I mean, Kairo! This is a taste of the power you could one day wield with ease. Anger alone will not let you control this kind of darkness, you must need understanding, patience, not random anger that you unleash onto others." Mask said taking the time to actually turn his head a little staring at Kairo who was probably still standing up from the attack by Artem.

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
Pyrin was sleeping soundly as flames started to flow through his body from the intense heat from the bed of coals he was laying on. He was dreaming of his old life with his beloved, he felt happy to be with her and then she disappeared before his eyes. He heard Rain in his room and he got up with an angry look on his face. "Ugh, didn't your parents tell you to knock before entering a room? I hate it when people come in when they're unanounced to enter." He got up and estinguised the heat from the coals.

"So I'm with you again?" he siad, "Why is it that Marno has to team me up with you? But I suppose it's wise to not question him." He sighed and picked up his sword and it began to hiss as he put it away. "So, where are we going if I may ask?" Pyrin said to Rain.

<3

Call me Love, love.
"Ugh, didn't your parents tell you to knock before entering a room? I hate it when people come in when they're unanounced to enter." He got up and estinguised the heat from the coals.

"Was that meant to be a joke?" Rain said coldly, her face still stoic even though the comment about her parents.

"So I'm with you again?" he siad, "Why is it that Marno has to team me up with you? But I suppose it's wise to not question him." He sighed and picked up his sword and it began to hiss as he put it away. "So, where are we going if I may ask?" Pyrin said to Rain.

"I've been given a mission. You are to accompany me back to where we were before and watch me kill Artem." Rain simply smirked at Pyrin and started towards the door. "Hurry up and get ready," she shouted over her shoulder. "I want to be back before dinner."
Blue watched as Inack struggled with the large hand made out of prue darkness that had come out of the crack in the ground. Figuring that helping Inack to eep a hold onto the hand wouldn't be helping Artem, she pulled out the small metal rod that quickly transformed into its whip form. Waving it around her head a little she wrapped it around the large hand that manipulated Mask's movments of hiis own hand and ran up next to Inack.

Sending electric shocks every few seconds through her whip she turned to look at Inack "Need a hand?" She joked.

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
Pyrin heard what Rain said about going back to Waltz to kill Artem. "Wait why do you have to kill him? I've got a score to settle with him too you know!" Pyrin said to Rain. "He made me kill....well I doesn't matter to you. But fine I'll come with ya." Pyrin said. He gathered up a few things and grabbed some food for himself and some for Rain for some reason.

"I'll be waiting outside for ya." he said to her as he left his room. He walked down with his sword over his back along with a large sack with everything he needed when they head out to Waltz. "Artem, your lucky that it's not me who's fighting you but that doesn't mean I can't interfere." he chuckled quietly to himself. He waited outside of Marno's castle for Rain and looked out into the horizon to see the bright sun making it's way to its way to end the day.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Kairo saw as Atrtem shot a barrage of wind attacks to counter the attack that he let off. Only to erase that wind attack by swinging his deadly sword creating a wind and darkness collision. The pure force of these two attacks colliding, loads of shockwaves were produced due to the intensity of the attacks.

“Ha this is all you got pretty pathetic.” KAiro said as he heard the words of Mask say different things but to him it was the same thing over again.

“Mask I am tired of your words, you say I am too weak, you say that anger alone . Well why don’t you just keep your stupid mouth shut, and be quiet.. GOT IT WORM!!!” Kairo said turning away from mask and then turning his attention towards Artem, and that is when he saw the Artem pointed his blade at Mask. Feeling ignored, and majorly angered, Kairo exploded with rage and more hatred for Artem.

“YOu dare mock, and ignore me Artem, you will feel the ultimate punishment..Death…” Kairo said as he jumped high into the air and repeatedly releasing gigantic waves of darkness one after another not stopping, nor decreasing in power; only increasing in numbers and power, until the final one came..and this one was a big one. So big that it brought kairo higher up because of it’s large power.

“Take that Artem” Kairo said releasing over 100 beams of darkness at Artem and his friends.​

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
-----------------------------------------------------

Laughing at the small joke, Inack turned to Blue smiling as he continued to keep the large barrier up around them all, as the huge hand of darkness continued to put ever more strain on it, even with Blue's electrical whip wrapped around it. "Only if you can, spare one!" he replied back smiling, as the fire user suddenly tried to fortify the fire, gently pushing the dark hand back just a tiny bit. Staring at this all through the slits of his mask, the Dark creature smiled as he further pushed his own hand down, causing the huge version of it to do the very same.

"Mask I am tired of your words, you say I am too weak, you say that anger alone . Well why don’t you just keep your stupid mouth shut, and be quiet.. GOT IT WORM!!!” these words of course, were something that Mask could not let go, no matter how hard he wanted to. Growling from underneath his mask, darkness seemed to almost pour out in radiating waves from the creature, as he suddenly eased off the tension with his huge hand, causing a sigh of relieve from Inack as the barrier now wasn't under any strain.

As the huge hand lifted up, the whip surrounding it continued to get stretched and stretched unless Blue was to have uncoiled it around from it. Turning around to the direction Kairo has leaped up into the air and launched his, attack, for lack of a better word, Mask brought his arm and hand up into the air, before slamming it and his huge copy with an almighty booming thunder right ontop of the approaching beams, crushing them in its grasp.

This wasn't the end of it though, immediately shooting his hand forward, Mask caused his copy to grab Kairo within its huge grip, starting to get tighter and tighter, more so then anything that could ever be felt. "You think you can speak to anyone, just because you can control just one part of darkness. You, DISGUST ME, with your arrogance. You seem to think that anger is so powerful, lets see then. I could just have easily have ended your life the moment I felt your presence, but I believed you would have been better suited if kept alive. Maybe I was wrong, ....maybe, you would be better put to use, if I just take all of your darkness. ALL DARKNESS BELONGS TO ME, AND ME ALONE!" Mask roared at Kairo as the grip from the huge hand continued to get worse and worse, with no sign of easing up.

"That is of course, unless you propose a situation, to which I would be inclined to spare your pathetic, anger filled life?" asked the now angered filled Mask as he continued to tighten the grip with every passing second until he would hear an answer come from Kairo. Taking this small chance at a distraction, Inack turned to Blue and everyone else. "I think we should all get out of here while we still can. I don't know about you Artem, but I have never seen Mask get angry before. This may be bad, for everyone!" Inack said with concern in his voice.

Kingdomkeylight

Awards
Taking the situation in Artem said.

"Oh ya I have seen Mask anger just before I ki...... I tell you another time for retreat" Artem said Grabbing Amiees hand and running in the other direction. Looking behind himself he say that Blue and Inack were close.
Soory for another short post but running out of time next post will have marno back

<3

Call me Love, love.
Blues whip turned back into it's previous form as she watched Mask attack, who she had assumed to be his ally. Inack made the suggestion to take the opportunity of the enemies dstraction and run. Her head moved slowly, up and down, "Agreed. " She simply said and turned around to start running.
Rain walked out to meet with Pyrin, and was surprised to see him beat her there. She gave him the alluring smile she was known for when she noticed him mumberling to himself. "Someone might think your insane if you mumble to yourself." She teased as she walked closer to him.

[Sorry for short post also.]

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
Pyrin sighs and eyes Rain getting closer to him. "Hey, that's to close." He then walks ten paces away from her. "Well lead the way then. We don't need to keep master Marno waiting." Pyrin said. He pulled out a cigar and lit it up with his fire, he puffed on it and blew out some smoke. "Want one?" Pyrin said offering Rain a cigar.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Kairo could feel the grip of the clone of Mask just gripping tighter, as mask threatened to take his darkness away..but this just made Kairo laugh endlessly. "YOu take my darkness away, that's funny. You honestly think that darkness is something one being can control. Well there is always time for me to explain to you what darkness really is. Cause in this world there are two ultimate elements; light and darkness, each having unlimited sources and unlimited power, thus it cannot be controlled by one person, however you on the other hand a special case. You are one that is the darkness, and I am just a weilder of the darkness, but that is why I will be the one to kill artem, not you. I have my own free will and I act on my own, not by some command of some power.” Kairo said as suddenly disappeared own of the clutches of Mask.

“Darkness clouds, really intruging arent they?” KAiro said as he forced his body to become gas, this form of gas was a dark gray color only to regenerate into Kairo once again appearing behind Mask with his sword up against Mask’s neck.

“Now tell me what was that you were going to do my friend. You were going to kill me for my darkness, as it seems your not all that powerful, I have secretly been hiding my power, getting angry on purpose to get rid of my outer layer of my power, what you are feeling now is my true power; yeah it might sense like nothing, and that is because true darkness comes from within the soul. So you see my dear, dear friend my darkness might be weaker in strength, but when it comes to mastery, I am far beyond your level..” Kairo said as he sensed a different, yet very fimilar presence approaching.

“So I finally found you after all this time” A voice said with the feel of ice in the air, freezing nearly all of the grass in the surrounding area.

“My brother it has been a long time, what a good 10 years since we have last seen each other, well my brother aren’t you going to greet your younger brother, Syntrax” He said revealing his name and his connection with Kairo.

“I have nothing to say to you, as far as I can see you and I are not brothers. Not since you killed our pare--”Kairo said as a spec of ice was fired right near his feet.

“Let me make one thing perfectly clear, it was not me who killed our parents, it was your selfish desire to become stronger, and you would even kill our own parents to increase your own power. So before you go around and blame me for their death’s, just remember your own power did that, not me.” Syntrax explained to his brother as he somehow got his own brother away from Mask. “You the one with the cable’s, I don’t know who you are , but I don’t like you one bit. So if you want to keep that head of yours, you better stay out of my way.” Syntrax said with his icy cold eyes glaring at Mask with the intent to strike him at any given moment, and at the sametime Syntrax used his ice to blast Kario up to a nearby mansion..

“I am not done with you, but first this one called Mask will be eliminated, so just sit there, and watch your little brother do a job that you could not do yourself.” Syntrax said as he used his ice to create a blizzard and to start the demise of Mask.

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
------------------------------------------------

The sudden change in Kairo, as he momentarily turned to a black mist to escape the grip of his huge cloned hand, caused the anger inside Mask to calm a bit, which was replaced by a small sense of impressiveness. It was quite skilled, for a human, to be able to turn their entire body into the malevolent darkness to escape one's confines, though that was but one of the many moves that could be used when fully mastered and controlled. Feeling the tip of Kairo's blade against his neck, Mask only chuckled a little as he slowly turned around letting the blade slice at his neck, showing the wielder that it didn't matter, as it appeared that the sword was slicing away at smoke, or mist as it broke away from Mask's neck and floated harmlessly along the blade.

"Hmm, soul? Level? Why do you humans always hold such, feeble words for things in the term of your existence." Mask began to say as he slowly moved towards Kairo, letting the blade pass along his neck only resulting in more of the dark mist to slice away from him and onto the blade. "You cannot even comprehend, my level, so what makes you believe you are far above my mastery of it. I am darkness, I know all that is about the darkness, and whatever will be about it. You boast about being a better master at it, then prove it. Because all I have seen is what is to be expected from that of a human." said Mask, as the dark pieces of mist that sliced away from his neck moved into Kairo's blade without anyone noticing, while his neck simply healed with the same black mist from his body.

Suddenly, before the dark being could do anything, the air around the entire area felt so much colder just as the grass completely froze around them, and someone who resembled Kairo in terms of power entered the area. Not really taking any noticed in the two, Mask turned his head away examining the extent of the ice as the two, brothers, spoke to each other.

“You the one with the cable’s,..." hearing this Mask turned back to the ice user tilting his head as one of his dark tentacles came up and pointed to himself, as if he was saying, are you talking to me? "I don’t know who you are , but I don’t like you one bit." said Syntrax. "Well that wasn't a very pleasant hello was it!" Mask said to himself as he continued to watch the nearly two identical humans. "So if you want to keep that head of yours, you better stay out of my way.” Syntrax said with his icy cold eyes glaring at Mask, who simply stared back with intrigue not feeling the once bit threatened from the wielder.

“I am not done with you, but first this one called Mask will be eliminated, so just sit there, and watch your little brother do a job that you could not do yourself.” the cocky ice user said after he blasted Kairo up a mountain with a powerful attack, before he used his ice to create a blizzard and to start the demise of Mask. Staring around at the swirling blizzard, caused Mask to laugh a little more, as he started to slowly glide even more along the ice towards Syntrax.

"You seem to be very confident in your skills, if you say you will eliminate me!" said Mask as he continued to get closer and closer towards the ice user. "But...I do not think you fully understand what you are getting yourself into. It seems...that I would have to show you, instead of your, brother!" with saying that, the entire area began to shake violently yet again, before huge tentacles made of darkness shot out of the ground towering over the area, moving about as if they belonged to a huge underground monster, though as they appeared to be similar to the huge hand Mask called forth, that wasn't something that was impossible. As the three tentacles continued to swing back and forth, the closest one of them that was near to Syntrax, swung and fell forward, crushing the ice as it traveled along its length towards the ice user, preparing to crush him in its reach.

After retreating with everyone else before things got too far out of hand, Inack looked back a little as he felt the sudden increased spike of power that shot out from their previous location. Letting out a sigh of relieve, Inack sped up, catching up with everyone as he placed his two daggers back into the sides that rested on his hips. Reaching up to Artem, Inack smiled a little towards his friend as they continued to move farther and farther away from the area. "So.....pretty first full day huh?" asked Inack as he laughed a little at everything that happened all in the single space of one day.

Kingdomkeylight

Awards
"No kidding" Artem said as he slowed down his pace they had gotten pretty far so now it was time for a break.

"Wow that brought me back to life but still Mask he should be dead" Artem said remembering how he ripped Mask to peices at the battle of Forte Clament.

"Still what if the others survived no no Mask was most likely the only one" Artem said as everyone now was staring at him.

"So looking at you now I can guess a good 9 years must of pass but it feels like it was yesterday when I fought Ogma" Artem said.

"I am surprised to be alive so whats everyone been doing since I was gone" Artem simple asked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back