• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

(still accepting) Lifes Destruction: Chapter 1 Amnesia

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Syntrax saw the dark user launch his long, evil tentacles at him, with only a short time to react, Syntrax got his small dagger and waved in in zig-zags in the air creating a long string of ice, even though ice is not an element to be produced in that, this string was made of pure crystalline. “Heh, that was some power you just released, but let me show you this; it is a little trick that I picked up from my old master..” Syntrax said as he simply grabbed that string and attached it to the hilt of his dagger, and using it as an extension of the dagger, the string being used to swing the dagger in a longer reach, and providing safe distance while at the same time the ability to damage Mask if possible.

“You see this little trick is going to be the start of your downfall.” Syntrax said as he launched the dagger strait at Mask but it didn’t go close enough but right before the string fully extended shards of ice shot out of the tip of the dagger creating a somewhat of a disadvantage at Mask’s part. “Clever, eh.” Syntrax said as the shards of ice collided with the cables that almost killed Syntrax..

“I cannot believe my idiotic brother, surprising me just like that, who does he think he is; but he does have a good motive for this, so maybe me controlling my anger will help me learn the true power of darkness.” Kairo said as he got up after getting cheap shotted from his younger brother, Syntrax..

“Do you want to get stronger?” a voice said from within Kairo’s head.

“who is this?” Kairo said in confusion. “DO you wish to control the darknes Kairo.” The voice spoke again and even confusing Kairo even more.

“Yes I do, but who are you…” Kairo said in response to the strange voice. “Who I am is not important, but what is important is you controlling your power and being one with yourself..do you think you can handle this..” The voice spoke to him..

“Yes I can, give me any test, or trial you want me to go through or do..” Kairo said accepting the offer of the strange voice. Even though he didn’t know who or what this voice was, he knew one thing, it knew what kind of troubles kairo has with his power in terms of controlling it.

“Fine then, step through the portal and let us begin your training..” Kairo said as he disappeared into a portal of darkness. His power completely out of trace of even out of range of being sensed.

“Huh, my brother’s power is gone; what has he got himself into this time..”Syntrax thought to himself as the shards stopped the cables that would of most certainly have killed him if he hadn't thought of that last minute counter move.

Last edited:

<3

Call me Love, love.
Pyrin's reluctance to stand close to Rain made the smirk shape her pale lips once more. "Well lead the way then. We don't need to keep master Marno waiting."

Rain notice Pyrin light up the cigar as she walked towards there destination. She had decided previously that she would enjoy the walk to Waltz, it would give her time to reflect on the many possible ways she could kill Artem. Pyrin interrupted her thoughts by offering her one of his cigars, she simply sighed and turned her gaze away from him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Listening to the others talk, Blue slowly regained her breath. "So whats everyone been doing since I was gone?" Artem simple asked.

Blue decided to speak first this time, not bothering about the silly grudge she had against Artem just dieing like he had. It was stupid to just hate him because he went into a fight without her. It was her choice to come back home, and no matter what she said to Artem, he would have fought Ogma either way.

"I've learnt how to respect my elders," she began, the stoic tone slowly leaving her voice. "And your looking at Waltz greatest warrior." She said in a proud tone. "But I can't be that great if my town was just trashed." Her gaze was now on the ground. She'd let her towns people down.

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
Rain didn't take a cigar from him and put them away grunting and mumbling to himself. "All right let's get this over with. The sooner we kill Artem the better. And we don't want to keep Marno waiting, if there's one thing I hate is to make others wait" Pyrin said as he followed Rain. He noticed that Rain wasn't the same like she always was, she seemed a bit gloomy at the moment, he wondered if it was something he did. He shrugged it off and followed Rain at a distantced, he still didn't like humans and Rain was sort of part human to him.

They looked like they were making their way to Waltz and Pyrin felt something powerful as they made their way. "Ugh, what's this feeling I'm gettin? I haven't felt this kind of power since..." Pyrin knew where this power was coming from and who was making it. "Rain this power...You don't think it could belong to him? Do you." Pyrin asked her.

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
--------------------------------------------------------

As the ice crystals summoned by Syntrax continued to float around him, the huge black tendrils that Mask had created continued to collapse in their attempt to crush the human under the humongous weight. But, even Mask seemed a little impressed as the closest tendril was immediately stopped by the almost insignificantly small crystals, as they began to slowly slice into it while it still tried to complete its slam. "I must say, you do seem to be a slight improvement over your, brother, but that still is nothing compared to what you are facing. You, nor your brother, know what it is you truly are present to." Mask said watching as the tendril was suddenly and finally sliced through, causing the black stump to swing back almost as if it was in pain, while the dark tendril limb collapsed onto the ground a few feet away from Syntrax, moving slightly before it suddenly stopped.

"Let me inquire of you. Have you perhaps heard of a creature know as, a Hydra? Fascinating creature it is, believe to have gone extinct on this world many hundreds of years. Said to have been quite a menacing beast, some people have been known to see one of them with more then a single head, others say multiple. I say this, because I was present when they first started to roam, and have always been fascinated by them. And the one and only rule about them is this.....Do not....slice off their heads!" said Mask as he motioned to the tendril stump that had instantly stopped writhing in pain, now simple standing perfectly still as something began to bumble up to the surface of where the crystals had sliced through.

Suddenly, bursting forth through it, many more smaller tendrils erupted from the stump squirming and making gurgling and squishing sounds as they squirmed everywhere, Before Syntrax could do anything about it though, the smaller tendrils immediately shot forward at an incredible speed piercing the ground as they got closer towards him. As this was going on, Mask caused the dark tendrils that covered his entire body, to surround him, protecting him from harm as both the tendrils and the few stray pieces of crystals flew everywhere decimating the entire ground around the two.

"Well, nothing really much to say. Been living in Waltz for over four years after returning to my tribe, and soon deciding to leave once again, nothing really had changed since the last time we were there." Inack started to say as he slowed down with the rest of the group.

Kingdomkeylight

KKL & Don't You Forget It
Awards
"Really" artem said as everyone gave there own peice of info. Looking at Blue he could see her look not the one about letting her town fall but when he had just left to take on Ogma.

"Blue you understand I left cause I was sure if any of you had followed me you would be killed I hadf to have no distractions I had to face him alone" Artem said as he looked at Inack.

"You left your tribe I thought you said being cheif was one of your goals" Artem said as he could see a look.

"Well honestly I dont even remember what happen at that battle Ogma summoned his royal guards yin and yang I defeated them you know the twins I am not really sure I f i killed them let alone Ogma if Mask survived theres a possiblilty.
''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

"Mask sir you have been quit lately" a soldier said walking into his room immediatly to people covered instrange symbols held there swords at his neck.

"Yin Yang let him go Marth prepare 3 special squadrons for you and the twins I have a feeling the will be needed" ask simple said looking at a strange device with something inside moving.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back