• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Suicide

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trag

Bronze Member
All advice after Lenny's would probably be obsolete, so how about some support? I know exactly where your coming from, when I thought about it, I neglected to ask friends or family, but rather asked my forum-mates. I'm a coward, I could drive the knife in, or stay in the started car until I felt sleepy enough. But I'd rather be a coward then dead, looking back. You really need to rethink your life, and ask your self if it's worth it, because you won't suffer one bit, it's the people around you that you kill. After my uncle killed himself, I couldn't think of what my father would look like if I, his own son, took my life. It's a selfish, greedy thing to do. I guess it's as easy as saying don't think about it. After an attempt at running away gone-wrong, I really thought about it, but then I thought about blocking the ideas out, and started writing. Granted, the thoughts came back, but it was sparked by a different situation. Don't kill yourself.

Awards
Yeah, but the only advice I have is to think of who you're living for. That's the only thing that I can think of telling you. Now, I know that at least some one loves you. Now like many people on this topic said: How do you think they would feel if you were gone from this world? Come on, man. I know that you're worth more than that. I really don't know what you are going through, but if there's someone who you feel like is pulling you down, just know that they don't know you. You know who you are, so if it's like someone's telling you that you could never be something, just ignore them. Don't let ANYONE tell you who you can or can't be. Remember, you can do anything, as long as you give your all to accomplish it!

Sorry, I'm just going on and on aren't I? That's probably not even the situation. ^_^'

Anyway, just to make a long story short, just don't take your life. It's not worth it. It's just not.

Last edited:

Sorax3

srry i haven't been on. i just finished reading the comments. umm well i went 2 my first funeral for my grandmother. i never got to say goodbye to both my best friends and haven't heard from them since they left last summer. Im failing in school. Im unpopular. ECT....

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
well alot of things...family....life.....friends, the only think is that im sorta afraid to do it. Lie stated b4 I DONT WANNA GO TO hell. Yea.

Well, if you don't want to go to hell, you definately should not kill yourself.

Life gets better, I'm sure it does, just be strong and open to people about your feelings, maybe you should see a psychiatrist. Trust me, it will help. You're never alone, there's always somebody who will help you some place.

God put you on this earth to live, to live a long and healthy life, and you should thank him by living your life to the fullest, and try to be happy and positive no matter what.

Axel Fire

Killing yourself is not any way to handle any problem, I can relate to some of what you say, i've been somewhat abused in my lifetime, but i always try to stay positive in any situation. if you think in a positive way you will get positive results, if you stay strong through your bad days it will get better. life is unpredictable it can be a bumpy road you have to have a sturdy grip to be able to hold on for the worst parts of the ride.

(sorry for speaking in metaphors) got a little ahead of myself ^_^

Dman2.0

i have had a tough life and suicide has never crossed my mind. I know that i have friends and family and i wouldnt be opn a forum if i was depressed enough to even think about that.
If you can find time to be on the computor you can find time to be happy.
when i get depressed i go to sleep and just let it slip away from me for the moment and when i wake up i am ready to deal with it

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
do you think I should try the school counsler or something?

thanks for caring

The counselor would probably be able to give you alot more help than we can. Don't be afraid to tell him/her what's wrong.

M

Miss Murder

Corny statement coming up ...

Honestly, if you don't open up to anyone, then no one will be able to help you and there's no chance you'll be getting any better.

I have the same problem with opening up to people and not wanting anyone emotionally close to me, but you'll never progress anywhere with this or progress at life in general unless you open up to people and let them be close to you, because I imagine they do want to be emotionally close to you. ( Long sentence )

If you don't mind me asking ... how old are you?
This may have been asked and answered before, but I'd like to know nevertheless.

If you're in middle school, I can tell you this. It's an awkward age, everyone's pissy and more than one person will have thoughts of suicide, certainly. But thing's are guaranteed to get better at that age, and frankly at any other age.

Also, if you don't want to go to Hell, according to the Bible and Christian beliefs, don't commit suicide.

D

Destiny of Sora

If you're really worried about killing yourself, just tell your parents to keep all sharp objects, hard things, chemicals, and rope hidden away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back