• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Tale of the Rejected

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zacdos

Chaos
Website
www.freewebs.com
OCC: Okay, I'm back! Sorry for taking so damn long. ^^; Well, anyway, let's get the train wreck cleared. :cool:

ICC: Zack had to make the most of his vectors, and quick. He then tried to use more than one to block a few of Zays, and did his best to move from the others, but just grazed by the few that escaped. "While that may be true," He said to Zay, "I never was good at that sort of thing." He then riased his right hand as his Twilight Braclet activated and shot out at Zay.

Inside the Doc's lab...

"Great Scott! I've got to find a way to help thin out these little shadow creatures." Doc said running around, as he made his way to his (recently-added) computer. "I must remember to thank Zack for hooking this up to Radiant Garden's network."

As a robot walks in to the lab, the Doc find the program he was looking for. "Ah, Marvin! Perfect timing!" The Doc said, "Here, take this wire from the computer and plug it into the security system I finished this morning."

"*sigh* Fine. But I won't enjoy it." Marvin sighed, depressed.

"Must you be so down Marvin?" Doc asked.

"No, I don't have to be. But it's part of my programing. Isn't that depressing." Marvin walke off with the wire and plugged it into the secuity system in the corner of the lab as Doc finished tpying.

"Hmm....almost done....Huh?" Doc said while typing and activating the security system. "TRON?.....who could that be?......Oh well. No time for that now. Security to Twin Valley, activate!" As the Doc pressed the button, a serge of elecricity bolted throught the system.

Now in the midst of battle, the security system was striking
down the heartless left, right and centre. (much like the security system in Radien Garden in KH2) "I sure hope this helps." Doc said as he gazed out a window with Marvin on the fight.

"Alright!" Flamedramon said, "Looks like the Doc got that system up and running! This should make the fight easier....." He said as he looked over at Zack and Zay, "And hopefully his as well."

"Zack..." Nyu said worried.

Kurisarimon stood beside them and looked at Zack for a moment before going after the last of the heartless.

A.J.

Banned
A.J.: Alright, let's help this guy out fellas! KA-ME-HA-ME-HAAAAAAA!!!! *lets loose the icy blue blast towards Zay*

Irvine: Target locked...*his armor flips out and open in various places that showed mini-missles and concussion grenades* FIRE! *all of the firearms smokeline towards Zay*

Wrath: *claps hand together and transmuted a huge top with explosives strapped to it, he pulls the ripcord and the top goes spinning full force at Zay*
Take that!

Guilmon: *sparks of energy are drawn towards a glowing red sphere in his mouth, until it gets big enough and goes rocketing towards Zay* PYROSPHERE...PAH!!!!

The nobody

Website
www.freewebs.com
Kenji pondered, perhaps he was already dead dust from the missles, the top, fire ball and the blue energy. But if this evil person was miraculously alive... "I'm not going to let him get a counter strike back at us, Judgement of Earth!"

Kenji already prepared for his next attack, watched as vines size of trees smacked the dust into a sand storm, disspearing just as something took its place. A meteor came crashing down faster than a bullet, smashing what ever was left of Zay into 2-D bits.

Excited by the attacks, Kenj rushed the dust hoping to find Zay someware in the dust-storm, dead as night.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back