• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Tale of the Rejected

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
Velkion leapt high up into the air, directly in front of a large purple behemoth. The beast stomped it's foot as Velkion began his ascent, bringing bolts of lightning crashing down ontop of him. The first of which struck him, and a secondary that he'd blocked and deflected with his blade. The deflected bolt struck the ground, smashing into the backside of a dusk and causing the creature to shrivel in agony. Just reaching his peak Velkion tossed a small orb of energy into the bolt wound on the dusk's back and the creature dissolved. As he began to fall he started to pick up speed. The wind was ruffling up the sides of his body now, sending his tunic flapping about as the air picked up. He brought his blades both above his head now, clenching his hands around them till his knuckles turned white. Within moments he came crashing down upon the ignorant behemoth, smashing his blades down onto the sides of the beast's large horn. The thundering collision sent a shock up Velkion's arms, but just as he made contact he charged energy into his blades, causing the beast's horn to crack.

The impact blast pushed Velkion back a bit, but as he went skidding onto the ground, leaning forward with one blade dragging across the gorund, the beast's horn shattered and the behemoth dissolved. A single heart floated up to the sky. Velkion watched as it was liberated, flaoting up serenely into the sky, peaceful amid the harsh battle around them. Yet without another moment wasted two shadows jumped up silently and sneakily behind him. Without turning or moving any part of his body but for the arms, he flipped his blades facing backwards and stabbed the blades into the center of the shadows. They too dissolved and Velkion flourished his blades, now holding them out right again. He smirked and charged at a small group of what he identified as unfamiliar creatures.

Suddenly the skies began to darken, unleashing a wrathful seal in the skies above them. An ill omen washed through Velkion's blood. He had a grim feeling he knew not only the source of the attack, but upon further investigation, he saw it's target. The two men atop the hill. The cloaked man, who seemed to be the source of the greatest single concentrated power, was the also the source of this attack. The other, perhaps Velkion's ally in this, was a young boy with horns as it were, obviously not human. Suddenly the already hellish attack grew even more grim, black as death itself. He heard the uttered words Dark Ultima, and his first instinct flashed.......

"RUN!!"

Zacdos

Chaos
Website
www.freewebs.com
Flamdramon manage to torch a large number of heartless before he heard someone call Nyu's name. "Hmm? How do they know..."

But before he could finish his sentence, Nyu called back, "Nyu! A.J.!!" She smiled and waved back.

"Huh? Nyu, you know him?" Flamdramon asked.

"Nyu!" She nodded at his question with a smile.

"That's a relief...that last thing we need are more enemies." Flamdramon said torching another Zergling.

"Their numbers...are thinning..." Kurisarimon said in his odd/creepy tone.

But it was true, for as everyone was working together, the massive swarm of Zerg and Heartless were starting to were down. But that didn't mean, that the remaining foes were going to give up...

For there were some Hydralisks were starting to evolve (through rapid egg hibernation) into ground-burrowing Lurkers. As well as the final Heartless were giving it there all.

However, all was not going so well for Zack. Already in his battle with Zay, he was about to hit a close call.

Zack watched as Zay commenced his Ultima...which he then turned to a more powerful, Dark Ultima, and before Velkion could call out to Zack, there was a small and slight glow emmiting from the inside of Zack's jacket. He then did his best to get out of the way from the Dark Ultima, but it was no use, Zack simply wasn't fast enough. That's when the small light, grew to a sudden (nearly blinding) flash, and in the instant of the flash, Zack (and Toxin) had vanished. He was now a foot or so behind Zay.

"Too close." Zack thought.

"I think it's about time, I came out to play." Toxin said with excitment.

"Agreed!" Zack said aloud as Toxin shot out and went all over Zack. THe only thing not covered was a few parts on Zack's left arm, and the right side of his face. And just as they finished talking/thinking, Zack/Toxin gave his right arm a thrust towards Zay's back, as Toxin shapped himself as a large spear around that arm.

Lord of Chaos

Once more 'round the room we waltz.
Zay smiled as he felt Zack give an outward thrust. He could sense his energy; it was a dead giveaway for the boy. He turned towards him, as the twin ultima's hit an empty area, sending dirt and debris everywhere. Zay had managed to dodge the spear thrust, but in return, had accounted on the physics of energy given in the missing swing of an attack, especially a spear thrust.

He had .5 seconds to calculate a counter before Zack could retract his arm. That was more than enough. Toxin was a symbiote. A bio-organic lifeform that consisted of a neutrino-carbon basing (98% of symbiote creatures do). He grabbed the spear/arm and leapt up in the air, over to the other side, twisting around the arm, and if things went right, causing Zack to be flipped over and smashed on the ground, while, hopefully breaking his arm.

Zay had to see if it went this way. While he was there though, he decided to send another attack, straight up Zack's arm. "THUNDAGA!" Thunder quaked up Zack's arm, heading for his head... the only way to stop it was to throw Toxin in the way.

tidusora

Yunakairi
Awards
"Whoah, there's a fight going on, if I don't want to get hurt, I'll just back away, but should I help the guy with the horns. I can use my Evil Eye, but I'd have to look the other guy straight in the eye," said Midou Ban with a tone of frustration in his voice.

"Or.....I can just lie down in the ground, and wake up when the battle's over, it's less troublesome," said Midou Ban with a smile as he slowly went to the floor and closed his eyes. "Nap Nap Time," said Midou Ban going to sleep.

Battlecry

Who the hell do you think I am!?
Website
www.myspace.com
Malina sat beside Edward in a booth towards the back of the train, and Alphonse was sitting right across from them. They had looks of relief on their faces, yet signs of fatigue. "W-well, that sure was close." Ed joked, clasping his hands right behind his head. "Uugh....I think i'll take a nap. Wake me up when we reach Central, okay..?" He spoke tiredly to the others, then leaned back in the seat.

Malina just looked out the window, sort of ignoring her surroundings. She was lost in an empty world of thought, and it would be hard for her to get out. 'I wonder why the Colonel called us in such short notice......he must have some important information...or, just another mission...' She watched as al the landscape rolled passed them at blazing speeds, and an unnoticable smile crept onto her face.

"How long do you think the ride will be?" Al asked Malina a bit impaitently, watching as she stared outside.
"Err....not very long.....maybe, just a couple of hours..." She replied dully, not fixing her gaze from the window. Then suddenly, Ed's snoring disturbed the peaceful silence through the train. "Uuugh, Ed..." She sighed, seeing a bit of drool fall from his mouth. "-____-;; Gross..." She pushed him away from her, but he just fell back onto her shoulder like a ping-pong ball.

Zacdos

Chaos
Website
www.freewebs.com
Zack/Toxin thought it was a sure thing. They thought that they could at least land this hit, before Zay could counter.

...Maybe in their dreams...

What was happening to Zack/Toxin right now, went by in nearly a blur. He could only see what was happening at the moment and brace for the impact of the approching ground. Then, he heard Zay's attack. The thundaga. Zack was surprised by this, and wasn't expecting it. But Toxin saw what was coming...and without Zack's consolation, used himself as a means to block the electricity heading towards Zack's head.

Of course Zay must have expected this, but what else could be done? Zack lacked another method for stopping such an attack at this present time.

So, in one spark, Toxin concentrated as much of himself as he could, into blocking the thundaga. It's too bad that he could not have helpped with the impact of the first attack.

As Toxin blocked the first attack, Zack braced himself as he smashed into the ground. The debris and dust blew around for a while, as Zack crashed.

But then, Zack emerged and stood to his feet. Toxin could not be heard, nor felt at the moment. He'd been stunned from the emmence lightning attack.

As Zack stood, he was a little scuffed, and his arm looked to be in bad shape. But instead of grunting or moaning from the pain. He lightly touched his arm, and gave a slight smirk. Then he looked to Zay, "It looks like I won't be using this arm, or having Toxin to help for a little while." He looked at his arm once more. "And I see you've got plenty of tricks up your sleeve." Then finally, he looked back at Zay, as his smirk vanished. "Well, so do I..."

He then just stood there. With a hard, and determined look on his face. As if he was thinking of something, during the midst of battle. It was in his eyes, they almost seemed to turned red when he thought about this.

Unknownst to anyone (but Nyu), but four of Zack's vectors shot out and were ready to strike.

"...You stopping?" Zack asked with a suddenly stern tone. (Unlike his usual nature)

Raynie

a Mean cycle, Sir
Website
zombiekunoichi.deviantart.com
Raynie quickly picked up the receipts with the different random fortunes on them, stuffing a bundle of them in her pockets. 'Gah, ya stupid Toysaurus... ', she bitterly thought, once clearing up the ground from the receipts, she took the shut-down Cait-Sith in her arms.

His eyes were blank and a small whirring sound was coming from his tummy. "Hrm, you'll be fine.", she said quietly, making sure not to let the bossy robotic cat out of her sight in the meantime. She could hear noises getting louder, seing, what seemed to be a fight, in sight from where she was standing. "Huh... Where have I seen that dude before. Correction, dudes... I know I've seen all three before.", she murmered with a confused look on her face.

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
*Damn....who is this guy? His brain seems to work even as time stands still, such reaction time......*

Velkion continued to stand there, the enemies around him seemed afraid to approach him. A small circled area surrounded him, enemies crammed and packed the ring, but none dared enter the empty sphere he stood in. Velkion was standing stock still, watching Zay and Zack clash atop the hill. They both seemed to have soemthing to hide. Hell, what business was it of his? He'd no idea what was going on here, nor who most of these people were. He'd recognised Zack, someone he'd seen in two encounters, but not for a long period, nor had they gotten to know each other. Introduction was the limit of it. He did sense a somewhat vaguely familiar power, but it was not present in the exact area, it seemed a bit distant. That's when he saw it.......

There was a man there, laying, on the ground, NAPPING! Either this bastage was psychotic, or he'd simply lost the will to fight and simply wished to give in to the reaper's clutch. Either way, he coudnt stand for such complete idiocy on the battlefield. As he stepped forward, the creatures that had encircled him became brave, and swarmed at him, launching their attack. They enshrouded his body, hiding his entire form from view. A few moments later, a slight blue glow began to shimmer in the swarm, and flooded through the cracks. In an instant they were all obliterated in a sudden burst of light and as it died down Velkion appeared once more, calmly but briskly trapsing across the field over to Midou.

Masquerade

Where's battlecry? :(
Website
www.facebook.com
(( Damn, now i'm off too often D: ))

Zan looked around, seeing as fighting broke out just about everywhere, and he had no clue what was going on. Zan sighed as Relgim continued to slash at enemies, destroying them in one blow. He picked up his sword and started to fend off the few creatures around them, setting them a-flame each time he slammed them back. It came easy to him, yet by looking at the others, they were much more powerful. Zan grinned and decided to pick up his game. He grabbed near his arms were, and took off armguards, and as they dropped, they pummled far deep into the planets surface. Zan kept weights on, making it easier for training, but as for now, he would have to use full skill. He slowly knelt down to knee level, and started to unstrap knee guards. As soon as he got them off, he dropped them, and they went falling even deeper than the arms. Zan grimaced as he grabbed two kunai.

"Time to take it up a notch." Zan's head slowly turned so he was looking at Relgim. "I am better than you."

Zan instantly, almost as if teleporting, was next to a creature which was about a quarter mile away. He slashed at it, and continued in a path, swiftly taking out anything in his way, making it truely easier to fight all in all. He continued until he was back at his starting place. He took out a portion, but there was still way too many to comprehend. He continued at a rate, and slowly glanced at Relgim who was watching in amazement. Zan's overall speed had multiplied by about fourty percent, which was basically in-human to any normal human being.

Lord of Chaos

Zay stood there, as if ignorant to what was going on. Then, his eyes gave a small glimmer, as they turned a dark blue in color.

"Four vectors. I stole that ability from Lucy once." He gave a nod towards Nyu, as suddenly, twelve vectors appeared around him. "All my abilities on this level of power, I have copied from others. That might be a clue to not use anything too powerful around me..." He gave a small wink, as suddenly, his twelve vectors went to work.

Four of them clashed with the four of Zack's, as the other eight went straight for Zack, namely, his other arm.

The nobody

Website
www.freewebs.com
"Lucy? Haru told me somthing..." Kenji wispered, he was interrupted by a horn that appered next to him.

It dissapered, investigating Kenji looked into the hole, and in return, a pair of evil, blood red eyes glared back. Hissing it sent another spine up, hoping to impale KEnji and take revenge for its brethren that died before it...

Kenji relizing it was another 'creature' jumped into the air, and thanking the fact he was an elementalist. The air around him, which blew him to the right, and helped advoid another spine.

'Damn! Its too far down for any attack to reach it.. But its just in a hole..
Landing into a tree another horn found its way into the bark of the tree. Too bad he was'nt there anymore, he was landing in the open field.. "Pillar Rush!"
Kenji croutched there, his sword biting down into the ground, overlooking the hole that started all this..

Then pillars of earth began to shoot up, disfiguring the earth, and sending the frightful lurker from the saftey of its hole into the blinding light, provided by Kenji of course. Keeping his sword into the ground, he still was well armed of course.

"Throat, head.. chest!" For all anything was worth, kenji punched the wailing lurker in the throat, cutting its screaming with gasps, then knocking it senceless with a Karate-chop to the head, then inhumanly ending its life by grossly pulling out its heart from its frail rib cage, spraying Kenji with a yellow liquid.

"Well THAT was for p***ing me off! And don't even get me started on my ship!" Kenji Screamed in a battle cry.
As more pillars rose, due to Kenji's sword, they revealed more lurkers, this gave Kenji a evil look in his eyes as work out more problems with his new 'friends'...

tidusora

Yunakairi
Awards
"So many people gathering up," said Midou Ban opening his eyes a little as he jumped right back up and ceased to sleep. "This is no fun, I don't want to miss out on all the fun," said Midou Ban,as he ran towards the fight. Then, he stopped for a while.

"Should I meddle or should I not? Should I meddle or should I not? It's so tempting to be in a journey, not like when I'm with Amano Ginji, we're just poor, and we have to pay that old man at the shop back," thought Midou Ban.

"Meddling is fun," said Midou Ban with a big grin across his face as he ran even more.

A.J.

Banned
A.J.: Something wrong with the symbiote guy? *ear twitches, as he, Wrath, Irvine, and Guilmon walk up to help protect Nyu*

Wrath: Ooo...He's mad.

Irvine: Copied abilities...Isn't that your forte' A.J.?

A.J.: Yeah...*his eyes glow slightly Neon as he goes to the wave pattern in which he can see Zack and Zay's vectors* That dude has twelve....And that dude has four. As far as I can think of, copied abilities only have one flaw...They all have a weakness. Arms or whatever they are, if restrained, will hold the opponent in place long enough for you to hit them. These may be different from, say, Doc Ock's tentacles but it's the same concept...*snaps fingers* I've got it! HEY YOU! *calls to Zack* Use this! *tosses Zack a Trap Card*

>>>>>>>>>>

Zack Obtained: Shadow Spell Trap Card-This technique will temporarily hold your opponent in place, and weakens them.

>>>>>>>>>>

tidusora

Yunakairi
Awards
"Whoah, I never heard about someone copying abilities, that' just absurd, if someone were to get a hold of my Evil Eye, they would be in for a bad ride, the Evil Eye is not only beneficial, but there is also a danger within the Evil Eye, which I should not mention," said Midou Ban to himself after eavesdropping over the conversation with Irvine and A.J.

"Excuse me, might I be able to help out in this battle?" asked Midou Ban who was right near A.J. with a quick smile which made him look a bit sly in the situation right now.

Zacdos

Chaos
Website
www.freewebs.com
Without hesitation Zack snatched the card with a newly emerged vector
and tossed it towards Zay, activating it's power.

Dispite Zack's four vectors being grappled by Zay's imitaion vectors, Zack was not yet out of invisible appendages. He never liked using all his vectors at once in a battle, unless it was absolutly necessary.

But before he could commence in another attack towards Zay, he had to hope that A.J.'s little trump card, would at the very least, buy Zack some time...

"Nyu?" She asked, as she saw A.J. and his party come over to protect her. "Nyu..." She smiled, now reassured. Then she looked over to see how Zack was doing in his fight. When she saw that Zack was injured, she got scared and tried running to him, "Zack!" She called out.

"Huh?" Flamdramon said turning to look at her. "Whoa! Nyu! Hold on!" He said as he blocked her from the fight. "Careful. I don't think you should get too close...it's not over yet..."

Nyu stopped as Flamdramon protected her once more. "Nyu......" Was all she could say as she watched from a distance...

Lord of Chaos

Zay's eyes had watched the action between A.J. and Zack. That was all he needed. "Duel Monster cards eh? Try this one. Mystical Space Typhoon!"

Within a split second, the Shadow Spell card was gone.

Zay gave a smile and a sidelong smirk. "I can create as many vectors as I want. My copying abilities only have one flaw, but you will never figure it out. " Suddenly, eight more vectors appeared, all heading towards Zack, with the originals.

"Take this!"

The nobody

Website
www.freewebs.com
"*Huff* Anyone *Huff* Want more!" Kenji excialmed, slumped next to a tree in the middle of a horde of dead and lifeless corpses. All zerglings, lerkers and some hydralisks too were mixed in among those who face the wrath of Kenji, a lucky few had gotten away with lost limbs, unucky ones had broken hearts and spliting head aches. Litteraly!

"My work is done here.." Kenji refreshed, said before he had stood up, indeed his work was done. But, that person from earlyier she looked familiar, and his friend Haru mentined somthing like her... "Lucy?" Haru had given Kenji her name, and a small detail about her, horns...

"I can belive this! One of Harus friend are on this planet! Maybe she can help me find my home. If I do, I will never leave again!" Wth that he had to do one last thing before he asked for help, he was going to help somone else.. He ran to stop a tragity.

"Hang on I'll help you dude!"

Last edited:

GrandMaster_Chris

The Full Lotus
Awards
Sorry to intrude but I have an invite for you all.

You have been invited to the KHI all star week with will be hosted by your very own Manchester Black. You will laugh and you will also have fun. At the bottom of the thread you will find a list of competitions and the reason for it. If you would like to participate please post that you would, thank you.

http://forums.khinsider.com/showthread.php?t=43636

Zacdos

Chaos
Website
www.freewebs.com
OCC: Sorry, for the one-day-delay ^^; but I'm having a rather hectic shedual here. So, I'll be putting this RP on hold for just a day or two. (Like, maybe the weekend) Hopefully though, I'll be able to RP sooner. Sorry again. ^^;

PS: I'll delet this post and re-post when I get back. ^_^

Edit: Can't delete it. Ah well XP

Last edited:

A.J.

Banned
A.J.: Ah crap! ><'

Wrath: I guess he's on his own...

A.J.: You know I don't let things like that happen Wrath...Let's help Nyu's friend out! *summons his Keyblade*

Irvine: Finally...A Decent fight. *takes out a Clone Chain gun and loads it*

Wrath: Alright! Let's mess with Mr. High and Mighty black cloak!

Guilmon: Grrr....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back