• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Tale of the Rejected

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Masquerade

Where's battlecry? :(
Website
www.facebook.com
An erie chill went up Zan's back as he walked the empty streets of Valgar, the once famous planet. It was years ago in which it was abandoned, yet still, some creatures lived there, and a very small population had been created. It was as if they all had gotten bored of the place and left quickly, just to find more enjoyment in life. Zan let out a sigh as he continued down the street, looking at a few of the remaining humans left on the planet. There were creatures of the sort which were 'evil' so to say, but they did nothing really.

Zan slowly made a turn and knocked on a firm wood door, and a strange slide was opened. Zan stepped back as he saw two eyes glare at him from afar. The voice of the eyes then spoke quickly. "What's the password!?" It screeched as if it were being attacked.

"Uh...Zaptrum..." Zan announced to the voice, and an unlocking of some sort was heard, and the door flung open. A few people were inside, all looking in amazement at the huge spacecraft which was finally complete. Zan grinned as he looked at the ship and looked to a side. "It's done isn't it?"

"O' course tiz is! Tiz been done fer a 'hile now, where ya been?" An old man asked.

"Searching around, but it looks done." Zan responded.

Lord of Chaos

Once more 'round the room we waltz.
OOC: Going to post now. Hey is it okay if I'm evil?

IC:

It was quiet. Then again, it was always in this eerie calvolcade of space that he was currently passing through.

Zay turned towards a screen that was flashing his prime target. A place he had not visited in some time. He wondered if there were any out there that still remembered him. It was odd, he had been away some time, yet, he would occassionally run across those who remembered his name.

-- Approaching Exodus --

The huge war cruiser that he was now piloting, that was larger than most craft, even the infamous Star Destroyers of a far away universe, was slowly docking at a station called Exodus. (Think Star Trek Deep Space Nine station)

He sighed as he slowly made his way to the station bridge, to talk with others..

It does not matter where you live. "They" can take
There is no noise out in space. Nothing to break the silence of the deepest abyss known by any race.

Not even the burst of a space fairing vessel could shatter the deafening quiet.

Large cylinders adorned the walls. Within them held several rare specimens from across the stars.
One however was of special interest to the pilot.
A humanoid being originating from earth.
The natives of the planet called this creature a diclonius. The name made no since to the alien who could talk to any of the natives using telekinetic powers that were more than common to his race.
The creature was deceased however, killed in a battle between the two struggling races.
Never would the pilot, Vernal Seiphorus, take a living specimen from its home disturbed.

Vernal sat at his desk studying the skull of an ancient humanoid. The youngest human remains that have not yet been altered by the Grey DNA that was introduced into the gene pool millions of earth's revolutions ago.
He wrote down notes in his complicated written language.
He worked diligently on his project but stopped when he felt the presence of a living organism within a few light years.
Though it was slow compared to his ship he couldn't ignore the life force that surrounded one of its occupants.
"Diclonius".
The word raced in his mind.

He would most definitely have to study this creature from afar.

Raynie

a Mean cycle, Sir
Website
zombiekunoichi.deviantart.com
A firm hand, 'decorated' with some bread crumbs, slammed down onto the cellphone, having had enough of the muffled rambling. She took her other hand and started to brush off the crumbs on her other hand, ignoring the static sound coming from her phone now on the floor.

Raynie grabbed a note next to the plate which had been occupied with food but was now spotlesss, her eyes quickly scanned over the note, already knowing who the handwriting belonged to.

'Supermarket... Bleh.'

The straight piece of paper was crushed into a ball in her right hand, throwing it over her shoulder as she walked off. After about half an hour of grabbing all her things, getting rid of her 'Hey, I just woke up from bed.' look, and grabbing another cellphone. Yes, she had more than one... Why? Well, just what happened to her other cellphone earlier, has happened to many others.

Cid was getting tired of not being able to reach her due to her constant throwing of expensive electronics, he made her several makeshift ones, not the best, but it would do.

"Chocobo, Chocobo, feathers light and sunny yo...", she mumbled along to an old song she learned from a flame-haired Turk, ending up in just humming it instead as she walked out from the Seventh Heaven.

Last edited:

Zacdos

Chaos
Website
www.freewebs.com
OCC: Sure thing LoC. That's kinda your speciality anyway, huh? ^_^

Okay, if everyone wouldn't mind, we can start to gather. Not immediatly, but eventually, savy? XP

IC: After passing Travers Town, Zack made his way to The World That Never Was. He landed his ship and departed into the city, along with Nyu. While Veemon and Keramon stayed back to watch the ship.

"What are we doing in this city again?" Toxin asked, as he covered half of Zack's face to speak.

"Just a side stop. I need to get some info on a few things. Plus it'd help the Doc if we picked up new info for him to research with." Zack said walking.

"And the fact that we got a distress call from this world, has nothing to do with it?" Toxin asked sarcastically.

Zack laughed a bit, "Maybe..."

"Nyu?" She said as she stared atop a building.

"Hmm? What is it Nyu?" Zack asked.

"Nyu?" She pointed to the building's top. There seemed to be a shadowed figure standing atop and looking down at Zack.

"What?.......Who's that?" Zack asked himself.

"Don't know, but.......I've got a feeling that he's not here to welcome you with open arms." Toxin said.

The figure shook his head, then lept off the building's roof and slammed to the ground below. It appeared that this figure landed unharmed. Dispite the fall.

"You've come a long way diclonius." THe figure spoke.

Zack was a little stunned by this. "Have we met?" He asked defiantly.

"No need to get agressive." The figure laughed. "That's no way to treat old friends..."

"What? What do you mean? Who are you?!" Zack shouted.

But without responding, the figure lifted his arms upwards, as enegry started sparking from his hands.

"Nyu...stay back." Zack said as more of Toxin started covering Zack's body. They were getting prepared for a fight...

More and more energy started to collect between the figure's hands. "Sorry, but this shall be good-bye.......at least for now." The figure said disappointadly. The ball of energy lifted and seemed to be reacting with the world's heart shaped moon. Suddenly a shot went astray and nearly hit Zack and Nyu. But intead shattered the nearby building. This kept happening until the energy was so strong that it was driving Zack and Nyu back a bit.

"Nyu!" She said trying to get her footing.

"Nyu! HOld on to us!" Zack/Toxin said as they fought the pressure of the energy.

"Have a safe journy back...Zack..." The figure laughed as Zack/Toxin and Nyu were finally thrown back, and they blacked out...

...The world itself was then cut off from all outside interference. And an impenitrable force field was now shielding the entire world...

The nobody

Website
www.freewebs.com
"I'm Bored! Is'nt there anything to do here!?" Kenji wailed at a moniter, with a huminized face in its contents.
"I don't know what to do, you the &*!%53 who flew me into th!#$ asteroid." A monotoned and fragmented voice came from a pair of speakers behind Kenji.
Kenji slammed his foot into the hard metallic floor Contemplating what to do . "Well the people who built this thing are crappy builders!!"
"Kenji, your the one who bulit me..."
"Oh yeah..." Kenji shot stammerd.

It really wasent anyones fault for not seeing a small chunk of rock, about twice the size of a large sword. Or was it anyones fault when it just happend to turn a saucer-shaped ship, into a doughnut shape? No it was'nt.

A.J.

Banned
A.J.: *hops into one of the Gun Turrets* Alright, let's make our way through these suckers and see what they're guarding...

The Solairon swerved around as it dove straight into the swarm of Heartless ships, A.J. controlled the Gun Turret with his cyber-link to the ships's systems, blowing away multiple fighters at a time...

Axel: A.J.!

A.J.: Now what?!

The Ship looked like one of the Tripods from War of the Worlds, but floating freely, all black, and bore the Heartless crest...

A.J.: Oh...That...I'm headed out!

A.J. attached a highpower Autobot Jetpack to his back, as he stepped out into the airlock, and as soon as it opened, zoomed out...

A.J.: Let's see you survive this...*twirls his Keyblade around as it sparked with black magic* I SUMMON THE MAGICIAN OF BLACK CHAOS!

The Card of the Magician appeared, grew, and shattered...

The Magician opened it's eyes and took aim of the Tripod Heartless...

A.J.: CHAOS SCEPTRE BLAST!!!

The Magician muttered a few incantations as he let loose a blast of black chaos energy, obliterating the tripod...A.J. flew back to the ship as the Magician went back to Card form and into A.J.'s deck.

>>>>>>>>>>>
Back inside...

A.J.: Well that was fun...Now what world were they guarding?

(Yas just tell me where ya' want me Zack. ^^)

tidusora

Yunakairi
Awards
Midou Ban headed towards the man who had offered him to leave the place in which he currently resided in.

"What price do you mean? I eant to get out of this worthless crap that I call life. I want ot experience an adventure, not just some fantasy land where sugar plum fairies come up to me and ask me to find things, or when people come and are so picky in what condition the item is," said Midou Ban.

"Then, you must promise me this. If you were to leave this world, you cannot use your powers for no reason. You cannot use the powers on people who have done nothing. The Evil Eye may not be used on innocent people," said the unknown person.

"Okay, I agree," said Midou Ban.

"Then, you must head towards this way. I have a transportation device. It's called 7X Laser Ship. As soon as it senses a human gets in, it'll launch you out of this world," said the person.

"I'm ready," said Midou Ban entering the ship which launched him out of his world.

((Yeah, where do I go? :p)

Last edited:

Masquerade

Website
www.facebook.com
Zan put on a grin as he looked at the completed ship. It was going to be used for minor studies around the planets surrounding Valgar, but Zan had his own plans for the so called 'space project.' For a while he had been planning on setting out with the ship on his own, trying to get off the desolated planet. The humans there were too stupid so to say. They lacked the further enhanced intelligance which the other planets had already gained. It was as if they were in a past time, years before any other planet.

Zan took a step foward towards the ship, and a grin enveloped on his face as he walked closer to it. The few people in the room just stared at him, wondering what he was possibly going to do. As for the ship, it was high detail, and way to advanced for these weak-minded fools. If even one of them had a chance to fly it, they would have instantly crashed anywhere. Zan looked at all the staring faces, and started to speak for reasurement.

"I'm going to test it, no worries."

Zan quickly opened up the normal latch, and hopped in, closing it on the way in. The craft could probably fit well over twenty people, yet Zan had already decided he was taking it alone. He flipped up two switches, and pulled a level back, and flames emitted from the back of the vessel. The ship then shot into the air, with no hopes of return, since Zan had decided to keep it.

(( Same with me, tell me where to go ;) ))

Raynie

a Mean cycle, Sir
Website
Raynie made her way down the sidewalk of the Slums of Midgar. She thought, since her parents were out and pretty much everyone else was doing their own thing... Why not take a little vacation for herself? Since there hasn't been any trouble around Midgar for some time now, she quickly decided it was best for her, her and laziness...

She gave a nod and bright smile on her face before taking off like a bullet toward's Cid's shop in The Edge of Midgar, it was pretty close to the Slums and it looked almost identical except for the 'fresh' feeling it had compared to the Slums.

After several minutes of running non-stop, she made it to Cid's place. Though this wasn't where he live or anything, just where he ran business with his ships and such everyonce in a while. "Ciiiid!!", Raynie shouted with a jolly attitude, she was sure Cid was pissed about her hanging, more like smashing, up on him in their 'coversation' over the phone.

"What do you want, Kid?", Cid answered, coming up from behind the counter. If looks could kill, Raynie would be six feet under right now.

"Erm, I need a little itty bit transportation.", Raynie replied with a sweatdrop running down the side of her head. Cid looked at her as if she had lost her mind completely, "You must be jo--Kid? .... Kid!", he yelled out, realizing Raynie wasn't there in front of him anymore. One second she was and the other she wasn't. "What the Hell?".

A huge tremble echoed around the area, the sound of an airship desending from the ground...

'Eh, just a Airship... ... ... Airship?!'

Cid ran off immediatly towards the small hanger just behind the shop. Unfortunately for him, it was too late. The Sierra, formerly known as the Highwind, was already off the ground and out of reach from him. A distant figure was waving back at him, mouthing out the words 'thank you' before taking off completely and out of sight, leaving a close to a Heart attack Cid in it's wake.

Zacdos

Chaos
Website
www.freewebs.com
"ZACK! ZACK! Wake up!" Said a voice.

Zack was blacked out after the confrontation on The World That Was Never Was. He had been knocked out for some time now. But he was slowly waking up now. "Huh?....." He sighed.

"Doc! Doc! He's alright!" Said Veemon.

"Wha? Oh! Thank heavens!" Doc Brown said, rushing over to Zack. "Zack? You okay, my boy?"

"Mmmm.....HUh? Doc? What are you doing here?" Zack said as he slowly sat up. "Wait.....where are we?.....Nyu? Where's Nyu!?"

"Calm down, calm down Zack." Doc said with a relieved smile. "She's right there. She woke up a while ago."

"Nyu?" She said looking over on the couch where Zack lay. "Zack!" She shouted happily as she jumped and hugged him. "Nyu! Nyu!"

"Heh heh, okay, Nyu. I'm fine now." Zack said getting up, and as he looked around, he realized that he was back at Hill Valley, in Doc Brown's home.

"That confrontation back at that last world, must've really shook you up. When you arrived, you, Nyu and Toxin were out cold. Lucky for you, Keramon and Veemon managed to get you back here in my home." Doc Brown continued. "But what happened there?" He asked.

Zack then told the Doc all about the shadowed figure.

"Hmm.....that is rather diturbing. And to think, it happened right after that bounty was announced...perhaps that figure was the one who sent out the bounty...but then, if he was...why didn't he just try to aprehend you?...Oh well, I'll think about that later." Doc said. "But I'm afraid there's another matter that needs some attention."

"Hmm? What is it?" Zack asked.

"Well, there appeares to have been a heartless break out recently all throughout Hill Valley." The Doc said worried.

"The heartless found HIll Valley?" Zack asked surprised.|

"Well, among other swarms of creatures..." The Doc said.

"Like what?" Zack asked.

"I'm not sure. I haven't seen these creatures yet. But for now, I need you to look into the heartless matter. I need you to find the boss and defeat it. You can handle that, right?" Doc Brown said.

Zack nodded, "Sure thing. We'll have it done in no time." He smiled a bit. "Come on everyone." He smiled as Keramon, Nyu and Veemon followed Zack as he headed outside into the swarm of Shadow heartless.

((Basically, just try metting up in Hill Valley. Savy? ^_^))

Lord of Chaos

"Zay, they are gathering at a place known as Hill Valley."

Zay stood there on the bridge, along with others, who were all independently hidden in the shadows. Zay was a part of a different organization now. This Organization had far more power and leeway throughout the Omniverse than did the Thirteenth Organization. However, at the same time, they were more secretive, and, as was their appearance now, worked in the "shadows" of the Omniverse itself.

"Fine...then I shall head there. I will not fail. After all... I have an equal share in this, just as the rest of you...especially you, Maverick." He nodded to the tall, seven-foot man he had just been talking to. Maverick was not the leader of this group, but he was high-up in ranking. He just gave another nod from his shadowy spot.

Zay turned around, and made his way back to the Jem'Hdar Warship. It was his mobile space station. It was a vast ship, and, he had, at one time, destroyed the Death Star with it. Then again, that was no big honor; the Death Star was destroyed just about every other half a year.

He sat in the Command Chair of the Bridge of his larger ship, known as the Sigma Zion Tau, or SZT for short. He nodded to the three people who were manning the controls, and soon they were off...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Within ten minutes, they were above the world where Hill Valley lay. Zay stood up, as he went and slid into one of the three vessels docked within the Jem'Hadar Warcruiser.

He decided to choose the Nyox. (Copy this link into your bar: http://www.ex-astris-scientia.org/scans/nihydron.jpg)

He made his way to the surface, and cloaked his ship not too far away. He examined his surroundings. He had been here before, but not for very long. He slowly sniffed the air and gave a slight smile.

"They are already here... and not too far away. I think I should go examine them..." With that, he was off to find the Diclonius.

Masquerade

Website
www.facebook.com
Zan continued on a steady path, to somewhere, since he had no clue where to go at the moment. He thought that as soon as he got the ship, he would be safe, yet he still had no idea where to go, and only had proportions for about two days or so. It wasn't looking to good, but at the continueing rate, he was bound to reach somewhere before he ran out of food, or fuel for that matter. Zan flipped up a switch, setting the ship into 'autopiolet,' basically meaning just to go straight and dodge whatever.

"Now...what can i do in the mean time?"

Zan walked slowly towards the rear-end of the ship, and took out some of the food which was being held in the storage. Of course the weak minded fools from Valgar had no clue what the storage area was used for, but it still made a place to put the food, in any case or another.

With in seconds, the ship started to shake, and Zan darted towards the front of the vessel, peaking his head to look through the glass. As he stared, his eyes gazed at a huge ship with cannons of the such, and it was firing at Zan's vessel. Zan quickly jumped to the controls, but as he got there, the engine was already half-way blown up.

"Damn..." He muttered, as he was hurled down towards a planet.

(( I got to the meeting point...kinda =D ))

Zacdos

Chaos
Website
www.freewebs.com
OCC: That's fine. X3

IC: Zack and the others met the swarm of heartless head-on.

Veemon made swift work out of most of them, with a headbutt, punch and kicks for all.

Keramon used his agility to devoure the heartless' data. But since they were not within a computer system at this time, he mearly reduced his enemies to delicious molecules. This could only be done with small, weak enemies.

Nyu, however, was not the female fighting diclonius, but since Lucy was not to be heard of as of yet, Nyu stayed behind Zack for now.

"This can't be it..." Zack said as he smirked, while slashing through the heartless with his Soul Robber.

Suddenly as the Shadow's numbers started to diminish, the 'other creatures' the Doc spoke of started revealing themselves. But...unfortunatly they were aiding the heartless. They resembled large, lizard-like dogs. But far more dangerous. Although Zack didn't know it, their kind was known as, the Zerg.

"Let's pick up the pace. We still need to find that figure from that last world..." Zack said.

"No problem!" Veemon laughed, "Digivolve!" He shouted as he then advanced to Flamedramon and began firing flame balls at the heartless and Zerglings.

Keramon, said nothing. Instead he giggled a bit and diviolved to Kurisarimon . (here's a pic: http://digitalindex.ultimatedigimon.com/digimonccg/DigimonCCG_pages/Booster1/DM-0078_Kurisarimon.jpg ) Kurisarimon then began striking the nearby enemies with ease.

Zack stopped for a second during the battle. He...had a feeling someting...or someone, was approching his location...He hoped it was an ally...

The nobody

Website
www.freewebs.com
"UUGHH! Ship prepare for another warp," Kenji exclaimed, "maybe I can find my home world, have a lightshow, and make repairs to the when we land at our new ship- Errr... I mean you of course!"

"Yessire!" The monotone voice of the ship showing excitement as a loud humming noise was heard. "Kerny-Fuschia drive at 100% power! Warping in twenty seconds!"

Kenji ran for the command couch, the brain of the ship as a female voice counted down the seconds for a K-F warp.

"15...14...13..."

Kenji dashed along the chrome corridor, and a 'swooosh' of a door allowed entry into the very brain of the ship.

"9...8...7..."

Kenji strapped himself into his chair, and got ready for the next few seconds, cramming his head into a tight fitting and sweaty helmet he ran his fingers over his controls.

"3...2...1... Push the buttion!"

Kenji slammed his fist into a big red buttion, starting a singularity and beginng "One hell of a ride!"

Lord of Chaos

"Interesting...subject seems to have companions. Estimated levels of power... good, but not nearly good enough." Zay looked up from the small Compass-like device he had been using to scan Zack's companions with from afar. However, Zack's power had not registered... either it was too great, or perhaps, Diclonius power did not register.

Either was it was slightly unnerving.

He sat there, watching as they battled, from atop a cliff of sorts. It was indeed interesting...he decided for the moment, he would not interfere, just watch.

He had no clue there was a Zerg sneaking up on him.

The creature slowly made its way up behind him, never making a sound, not even making any detectable breathing noises. He had found his lunch, his target, his prime directive of destruction. He lunged at the one called Zay...

Zay did not feel like being destroyed today. Without a second though, he spun around, and as he did, there was a glimmer of metal in the light of the sun, and then, suddenly a crimson rain for a moment, before the creature fell dead. Zay simply wiped the chakra off and put it back where it came from, as he continued to watch Zack.

A.J.

Banned
A.J.'s Venator Class Star Destroyer, the Accelon...~*

Wrath: A.J., I'm bored! We haven't had any hand to hand combat at all today!

Axel: Kinda' quiet...

A.J.: Hey, not my fault we didn't detect any world in the vicinity of that battle ear----

Suddenly the Klaxon sounded, as a holoscreen popped up, showing Hill Valley...It also locked onto the Heartless that were attacking and showing the varied types that were there to the side of the screen. Shadows...

Then there was a locked on creature that they didn't recognize.

A.J.: What in the world is that?

Wrath: A Chimera Maybe?

A.J.: I don't thinks so...C'mon, let's go check it out, and while we're there we'll take the De'loreon back to the Doc. *rubs the back of his head with a sweatdrop* I shoulda' taken it back after I fixed it six months ago...Hehehehhe.....*shakes his head* Guilmon, Irvine, Axel, Momo, Wrath, R2, c'mon...*heads towards the Hangar*

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Hill Valley~*

The Solairon landed not far from Doc Brown's house, as the group jumped off.

A.J.: Axel, R2, Momo, you three Guard the Ship and the Time Machine. We'll go see where these Heartless are coming from.

Axel: *yawns* You got it.

A.J. ran off in the same general direction that Zack had earlier...

>>>>>>A.J.'s Party>>>>>

~A.J.~
Equipped:
Memory Keyblade
X-Blaster Cannon
Third Arm Sash

~Irvine~
Equipped:
Clone Tommygun
Blaster Rifle
Commando Pistol
Chain Gun
Rocket Launcher
Thermal Detenators

~Guilmon~
Equipped:
Gallant Shield

~Wrath~
Automail Right Arm
Automail Left Leg
Alchemic Spear

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

A.J.: *arm Morphs into his X-Blaster, his Keyblade Magnetized to his back, he starts to blow the Heartless away* Shadows...You'd think they'd stop using these. *blasts one*

Irvine: Evil tends to make the same mistakes over and over. *shooting at the Shadows with the Blaster Rifle*

Guilmon: *shield on his back, he plows through a bunch of Shadows like bowling pins* Yeah, hence why Evil is stupid!

Wrath: I dunno, I like havign these things to pick on! *makes his arm into a blade and slashes with that and his spear, jumping around like a chimp*

Raynie

a Mean cycle, Sir
Website
Raynie grinned widely as she set a course to Traverse Town, quickly pressing some buttons here and there and typing in a code on the screen. "Hehe, once again I am the victor.", she said with a proud and triumphant expression on her face.

Out of the blue, a cheerfully worried tone of voice came up from behind her, two black furry paws clinging onto the top of the seat from behind.

"Oh boy, Mistah' Highwind doesn't look too happy."

"No kidding, ha! Who cares, he asked for it any--Nani?!", Raynie shouted, swiveling her chair around at realizing this sudden voice from behind her. The force of which the seat turned, made the unknown figure smack straight onto the huge screen in front of Raynie. "... ... Sith?".

"Hmphmoh!!!"

"Opps.", Raynie muttered, standing up from her chair and extending one hand, gripping it around his tail and pulling him swiftly from the screen. "You okay?", she asked, laying the crown and cape wearing cat down. "I'm fine, juuuust peachy.", Cait-sith answered back, dusting off his red cape and picking up his crown from the floor.

"What the Hell-o are you doing here?", Raynie curiously asked, not noticing the change on the screen. It seemed, that when Cait-Sith was put down on the panel, he had accidently touched a button or some and changed the course Raynie had originally put earlier. "I erm... Snagged a ride is all ^^", Cait-sith feebly replied, placing his crown back on top of his head, surprisingly it floated off his head just a little and stayed in place.

"Oh, haha. Why do you always do this? >< ... Hm?", Raynie heard a small beep coming from the panel, shifting her attention to the ship and ignoring the fact that Cait had hitched a ride for now. "Course changed? Hrn, Hill valley... I don't remember that place.", she said quickly to herself, rubbing the back of her head in confusion.

Immediatly, she tried to change the course back, placing in the code and such as she did before. But for some reason, it wasn't working at all. Everytime she tried to change to it, a small chibi-styled Cid appeared on the screen... Appearently sticking his tongue out and lowering his lower eyelid with his finger.

".... -__- What a smart one, Gramps."

After about an hour the Sierra had arrived to it's location, landing in an open area with a loud noise as the engines died down. "Gah. Oh well, might as well make the best of my vacation.", Raynie said, grabbing Cait-Sith's right paw into her hand as she walked off towards the exit.

Last edited:

Masquerade

Website
www.facebook.com
Zan started messing with some of the switches in the ship, but nothing truely did work. He then heard a crash of some sort, and headed towards the back of the burning ship. As he got to the back, he saw a creature, it was red-like, and had glaring eyes. It looked deadly, yet it was kind of cute at the same time, real weird. Zan shook his head from amazement of the being, and squated on one of his knees to get a better look. The creature flipped around and went to kick Zan, but Zan picked it up by its leg.

"What...is this?" Zan asked in amazement once again. "Hey, red-thing, if you can speak, or understand me jump twice." Zan said, wanting to truely see the actions of the creature. "Ok, what are you...?" He asked as he still looked at the creature.

"I'm Relgim!" The creature responded, and Zan flew back. "What? You've never seen one of my kind before? You must be clueless in the head..." Relgim said as he looked at Zan.

"I haven't been in space for-" Zan stopped, noticing the ship was still on fire. He grabbed the creature and ran towards the back, seeing that the overall inpact would occur soon, and they would both die if they were in the very front of it. Zan rushed towards the back, and at that instant, the crash occured. Both Zan and Relgim were hurled towards the ship, but Zan braced himself by holding on to a pole. He quickly opened the hatch and jumped out of the burning ship, only to appear in the middle of another mess.

Lord of Chaos

There were newcomers.

Not that this would be a problem.

He hoped it wouldn't be a problem anyway.

Zay sat there calmly as he scanned these newcomers. "Their power readings and aura scans show that... they are indeed powerful. For some reason though, I get the feeling that they aren't at their full potential. Interesting, as it is, that I have met that one known as A.J. before." He gave a small yawn as he finally stood up.

At this point, Zay became visible to anyone who happened to be looking at the top of the little cleft at where he was positioned. He slowly looked down at then as he leapt off the edge and landed aptly at the bottom. He looked at the shadows and other creatures. "Heartless... I figured they would have decomissioned those things by now. No matter. I am here to do a job."

Zay walked towards Zack, and as he did, destroyed the shadows that stood in his way. He knew their movements, their thoughts. He had been on their side, their side of the door, at one time. He was no longer though.

"Zack, Diclonius. I ask you nicely only once, to lay down your arms, and come with me."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back