• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Tale of the Rejected

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Battlecry

Who the hell do you think I am!?
Website
www.myspace.com
(( Sorry I didn't post yet. D: I'm grounded, and i'm not allowed to be on the computer during the weekdays. *hugs Sasuke plushie for emotional comfort* ))

Three figures could be seen walking alond the hazy horizon, the sun rising behind them and filling the sky with blazes of fiery waves. One of the trio was dressed in a large armored suit, with a deep lavender loincloth. The two others stood about the same height, wearing loose-fit clothes. It seemed like an odd bunch to most people.

"Hey, Edward? Where exactly are we heading....?" The suit of armor spoke in a young boy's voice. It was as if his voice wasn't even his own. And the fact that the armomr was too large for any teenager to wear.

The young man walking alongside the armor looked over at him, then sighed lightly. "Well, we're going to travel over to Central, but we have to catch the train. It leaves pretty soon.....so we better not get sidetracked with any animals." He spoke the last bit of his sentence with a slight tone of coldness to his friend, making it clear that he shouldn't pick up the stray kittens and puppies like he usually does.

"Hey, dont be so harsh...." The young black-haired girl spoke jokingly towards Ed, her hands clasped behind her back as she walked behind the two brothers. "You can't blame Al for what he does. The cats are just so darn cute <3 !!" She said with hearts lighting up around her head.

Edward sighed, placing his hand firmly onto his forehead from frustration. "Geez......" He muttered to himself, then sliding his hands into his black pant pockets. ".....You do understand you guys are wacko, right?" He said with a sigh, then seeing the Risempool Train Station up ahead. "Well, looks like we're almost there!" He exclaimed with a bit more enthusiasum than before.

(( Henh....sorry for the slightly short post. ^^;; Dun wanna get caught by my teacher....lol ))

Zacdos

Chaos
Website
www.freewebs.com
Zack had just cut through a small group of Zerglings when he Zay's approch behind him. He turned to see Zay standing there. Zack then listened to what Zay had to say.

"Huh? Who' this guy?" Toxin asked.

Zack didn't respond. From what he saw from Zay, he was indeed strong. But...there was just something about Zay, that Zack didn't trust. Niether did Nyu, and she was a little frightened by his presence. So she stood behind Zack and waited.

Not wanting to sound hostle, right away, Zack replied to Zay's offer, "And may I ask the reason for surrendering to you?"

Kurisarimon and Flamdramon in the meantime, were fighting off the heartless and Zerg. So Zack was not interrupted with Zay's encounter.

As time was passing, the mere Shadow heartless were being accompanied, by Soldier, Large Body and Neo Shadows. While the Zerglings were being backed up with Zerg Hydralisks...

Whatever, or whoever were in charge of these creatures, was certantly not wasting any time in their take-over attempt of Hill Valley...

The nobody

Website
www.freewebs.com
OOC:Oooh! Startcraft enimes!
"Kenji we have warped in-system..." A calm voice soothed Kenji froom his 'sleep'.

Kenji yawn and cracked his neck. He remebered the singularity, and suddenly became apart of everything at once. Then in the time a person could snap their fingers he had traveled 25,000 light years..

"Were ready to land, just dont crash me into anything..." Computer said matter-of-factly
"Will you give it a rest!" Kenji snapped back. He was careful as dived into the atmosphere and he pulled his ship out of the dive to view the green and hilly valley.

"Objects traveling at 35 MPH twords us... probrably some local birds. Got a visual on them... Uuuhhhh Kenji..."
"What the he**! are those things!" Thats when impacts from the creatures rocked the ship. Klaxxions and alarms ringing as auto-turrets pulled out and shot at the unknown-paradactyll-like creatures. These creatures where shot into a red mist, and more exploded into a fine mist before anymore had collided with the ship.

Then more appeared on radar.

"Take us down! Maybe they can't fly below a certain point!" the computer promply listened to commands and landing in a grassy field.
"Phew... No more bogeys on radar.." The ship sighed.

Kenji pulled off his helmet. "I'm going to check out this valley, maybe I can find what those 'things' were." Kenji said before he left his ship and set foot upon the grassy valley.

Last edited:

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
OOC: sorry, forgot to subscribe so I forgot I was even in this ^_^;;

IC: As Velkion traveresed through the stars, he began to feel a mass flux of power movement, headed for a single area. The pwoer was coming from multiple sources, and some of them seemed to reach deeper than what he could sense. Something was going on nearby, he just wasnt sure what, or where. He turned his ship sharpyl off course and reset the auto pilot coordinates for a place marked on his scanner as Hill Valley. He pushed his hands off the arm rests and lifted himself lazily out of the chair. He'd land in Hill Valley soon at the speeds he was going, so he needed to get his things ready for departure. Simply feeling the fluxing energy levels in that area made his body quake. He knew jumping out into the area unprepared would get him killed. He snatched up his blades and other gear and clenched onto the bar of the ship as it landed a couple yards off Hill Valley.

Masquerade

Where's battlecry? :(
Website
www.facebook.com
"Great, now we'll die by the fall, nice going genious..." Relgim said as the speed of the wind started to increase. The ship nearby was still on fire, and could blow up at any moment, so Zan acted as quickly as possible. He quickly latched his feet on to the vessel, and then kicked off, and the second he did, the ship started to rumble, and then a boom was heard from up in the air. Zan looked at the creature and stuck out his tounge, but still noticed they would die by the fall. He swiftly took out his blade, hoping it might slow impact.

"Well, at least i did something." Zan said in a child-like voice as the land mass was now visable, and the speed of the air increased further. Zan's eyes widened as he saw the land below. He quickly looked at the creature, and nodded his head as he aimed his sword foward, hoping for the sword to at least decrease the impact if not stop it.

A minute past and impact was the next thing to happen. The sword slammed into the ground, and even burrowed deep before completely stopping the impact. Zan turned his head to the creature, who looked as if he had enjoyed it. Zan shook his head and picked up Relgim, dragging him across the ground, as he was now on some new planet.

Lord of Chaos

Once more 'round the room we waltz.
Zay completely ignored the constant newcomers around them, along with the newcoming enemies. His attention was on the two diclonius. He gave a small sadistic flash of a smile before it disappeared and he went back to his straight and serious face. He gave a moment's puase as he pulled up several things from his memory about this fellow, and what exactly he was wanted for.

"You are to surrender, because you are very valuable to... a group of people, that dersay includes me..." He looked behind Zack to Nyu and gave a small smile. "Why hello Nyu, long time no see. Remember me?" He turned to look at the enemies constantly building up around them. He looked down at the ground a moment before he drew a symbol in the dirt, and suddenly, sixteen Maverick Dusks were summoned (sort of like Xemnas' dusks... except more agile, and with a better defense, and dark blue in color). They were away, attacking the enemy, as Zay gave a slight shudder, from the sudden use of a bigger piece of energy.

He gave his gaze back to Zack. "So, will you? Then again, if you say no, it means I actually get to fight..."

tidusora

Yunakairi
Awards
While on his 7X Laser Ship, Midou Ban randomly pressed a red button, which he thought was very attractive, hence explains why he pushed the button.

The 7X Laser Ship was very small, not that large, and it started the shake. The ship started plummeting in the Omniverse. It looked like a shooting star, althought, it was like a red light, not yellow, how some shooting stars are.

"Oh crap, why is this happening to my ship?" asked Midou Ban to himself. "I knew I shouldnt've listened to that one guy who offered me this ship, and put a curse on me," said Midou Ban with a dissapointed expression on his face.

And what do you know, the ship managed to crash, with him being protected by a bubble that was right over him. "Wow, a bubble saved me, but the ship is wrecked," said Midou Ban pushing his glasses up as they fell down, and he picked them right back up. He got a special napkin which cleans Jewelery, or glasses, and cleaned his glasses up.

He looked around, and it was Hill Valley. "Where the hell is this place?" asked Midou Ban to himself as he saw someone with horns, talking with someone, who he could not see clearly.

Zacdos

Chaos
Website
www.freewebs.com
Nyu just stood behind Zack as a slight shudder ran down her spine. "Nyu..." She said trying to remember...

Zack watched Zay summon the Dusks then listened again to his proposal. (well, request)

"I still don't trust him." Toxin said. "Hmm......you think he was the one to put up the bounty for you?"

"Doubt it." Zack replied. "That bounty said it wanted me. But he seems to want both Nyu and I. Still..."

"Sorry to say stranger," Zack said aloud to Zay. "But I'm going to have to disinclined you're invitaion. But thanks for asking nicely." He said as he held his Soul Robber slightly. "But I have a feeling you knew I'd say that, huh?"

Toxin snikered, "Guess this means we're in for a real fight, hmm?"

"Geez! These guys just don't give up! Plus they're getting uglier by the mintue!" Flamedramon said as he fire punched a nearby Hydralisks.

Kurisarimon didn't talk. As was his nature. But at least he was taking care of the increasing number of enemies.

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
Velkion leapt out of his ship and glanced about him. Everything seemed so silent and peaceful, save for one thing. That hill.....it was crawling with what seemed to heartless, blended in with multiple other enemies. Velkion could hardly recognise a few of them, but they were obviously targetting something. That's when it hit him, located in several areas of the swarms were figures who seemed to combatting the creatures. Upon a closer look, he identified several people he'd had a run in with before, quite obviously on another planet as he'd never been here before. That's when he saw Zay's face........A memory came rushing back to him like a river that had just busted down a dam. He remembered reading something about this guy, a few collected works of what was known about him. This man was indeed powerful, and it looked like he had a menacing glance aimed towards the boy he met on Destiny Islands, Zack if it were. Whatever the case was, if a monster like Zan was here, something was not right.

Velkion flourished his blades and charged up the hillside, pummeling through creatures like a bullet from a gun. He stopped for a moment and rocked back onto one foot, then lunged himsel forward, blades pointing out in front of him. He spun through the air like a thrown javelin, spinning and swirling. He shredded a large strip up the hill, tearing away the shrubbering, grass, and creatures in his path. He was only steps away from Zan now, a clear view should the man try something. As he fended off the monsters, he kept a close watchful eye on what was going on. He hadn't the right information to make too many assumptions. He had only just arrived, and was clueless as to what was going on.

Raynie

a Mean cycle, Sir
Website
zombiekunoichi.deviantart.com
Raynie had long since gotten out of the Airship, the Sierra, along with Cait-Sith who was trailing behind her shouting out nonsence through his megaphone.

"Step right up! To the grandest show of the--!!!", Cait-Sith was quickly stopped as Raynie gave a sharp turn on her foot and shot a glare at him. "Heheh, right boss.".

Raynie rose a brow at the name he gave her, then again, she didn't mind it at all. "Oh come on. I'm sure there's someone around here that can tell us about this place.", she said, giving her back to him as she walked off again. "Right. But... We've been walking for quite some time, boss.", Cait-Sith inquired, bending his knees before giving a jump in the air and clinging onto her back.

"Well I know that. Hmm.... Ah! Excuse me.", Raynie said, reaching her right hand toward the furry cat and grabbing his megaphone from his paw hastely. She gripped it in her hand and rose her to her mouth before shouting out...

"Yo! Is anyone around here?! If so, say Chocobo three times!!!"

Cait-Sith sweatdropped, "Yeah, that's reeally gonna help.".

Masquerade

Where's battlecry? :(
Website
www.facebook.com
Zan shook his head, completely confused on the situation. Seeing as fights broke out, and just creatures attacking everywhere. Zan grinned as he picked his sword up, and flames engulfed it. This was one of his few weak skilled skills, but it was all he had for the time being. He lept up, out of the ditch in which his sword had burrowed him in, and slashed through one creature, and saw it a bit easy, although the numbers were numerous. Relgim, being small, only glared at everyone fighting, and basically did nothing but watch, but it seemed as if he were doing more than nothing. To Zan, it seemed as if he were Analazing, or something of the sort, but he wouldn't go too deep into now, seeing that there were creatures everywhere.

"So many..." Zan said as he continued to slash through, and only heard a low chuckle from Relgim, who was behind him. "What's so funny?"

"You're so weak, it's funny." Relgim said still with his creature laugh. "I guess you are only just human, to think i thought you were above that..." Relgim replied as armor engulfed his body, and his whole new appearence made him look as if he were a monster, yet he was still only the size of a fully grown man. "Let's fight!" Relgim said as he charged and slashed through some heartless.

"Whoa..." Zan said as he continued to fight. He too had powerful forms which he used to fight, but rarely used them, and basically forgot how to use his one decent power.

(( Relgim: http://ps2media.ign.com/ps2/image/article/542/542412/shadow-hearts-covenant-20040826110304539.jpg ))

Last edited:

The nobody

Website
www.freewebs.com
"First time I get reminded of my homeworld, and this happens!" Kenji said, discouraged by the zerg scourge. He was reminded of what had happened earlier the creatures flying at him... Kenji shuddered as he remembered this. Which it now look like he would not be leaving anytime soon, at which Kenji was at peace with this thought.

"Huh? Rumblings? An earthquake?!" Kenji started to feel something moving.. and rumbling... Then a pack of 6 hydralisks erupted from the ground. They each had a menacing and terrible look in their eyes as they gnashed their horrible rows of teeth, deciding which part of Kenji would taste better, a leg, or an arm?

"Oh my..." Kenji whispered, as he drew his sword, he was prepared to fight to the death.

Then the hydralisks kept eying Kenji with maleavolance. They suddenly fired a volley of sharp spikes aimed for Kenji's throat. Kenji advoided looking like a pinecone, by dropping to the ground, the hydralisks had recived their 'surprize' in a painful form.

"Shining Wind!" Kenji closed his eyes as the sun charged the air around the hydralisks. Then in expolsions of light, the sun-saturated air expolded, blinding and burning all the hydralisks, they screamed in pain. The air was now thick, with wild flying horns trying to pin themselves into the annoying Kenji.

So burnt, blinded and 'thorned' the fell to the ground roaring and screaming untill they, like thier victims time and time before, met death..

"I wonder if there's anyone around who knows what they were?"

Last edited:

tidusora

Yunakairi
Awards
Midou Ban went towards Zack. "Hey, you over there! With the horns! Do you need any help? I'll be glad to help, the name's Midou Ban!" shouted Midou Ban from far away, running even closer to Midou Ban panting. "Those creatures look weak compared to the people that I've fought," said Midou Ban with a smile pushing his glasses up.

He waited until Zack answered, although, he still didn't know the name of Zack, yet. One of the creatures went towards him, as he grabbed what looked like the neck of it, and crushed it. "I can't risk to use my Evil Eye now," said Midou Ban with a smile. "I guess I'll just keep crushing what looks like their necks," said Midou Ban grinning once more.

Lord of Chaos

Zay gave a disheartened sigh as he looked around at the newcomers interrupting their talk. He frowned for a moment before he shook his head. "That really does disappoint me. Apart from that, as do these...soon-to-be victims. " He looked around at the others before he popped his neck and gave a quick, bone-chilling smile.

"I guess I should take you in by force..."

He stood there, his hood off him now, but his coat still on. The pendant lay still around his neck, not moved by anything seemingly. Zay didn't even look like he possessed a weapon.

"You, me. Right now."

Zacdos

Chaos
Website
www.freewebs.com
Zack didn't really have time for it, nor did he really wanted to fight Zay at the moment, but he knew there'd be no other way around this. So, he stood ready, put away his Soul Robber for now, and got ready for a fight. "I don't want to right now...but if I must..." He said. "Nyu.......stay back. GO with Flamedramon for now, alright?" He asked Nyu.

".......Nyu...." She nodded. But before she left, she gave Zack a quick hug then ran over to Flamedramon's side. "....Zack..." She said quietly.

Flamedrmon tourched a few more Soldier heartless as Nyu came over. He then spotted Kenji and Midou, approching and talking to Zack. "Hey you two!" Flamedramon called out to Kenji and Midou, "Stay back! It's going to get ugly!"

"Hmm......" Kurisarimon grumbled as he watched Zack prepare for his fight. But didn't interphere, and continued to give Zack and Zay some space to fight.

Meanwhile, inside the Doc's manor, he could hear the commotion from inside and wondered if the heartless had gotten closer. When he looked out the window he couldn't help but gasp as he gazed upon the new heartless and new creatures attacking. "Great scott!!!" He sohuted a bit. "This isn't good. At this rate they could destroy the entire town! Blast! If only I still had my delorean, I could at least get out of the way..."

Battlecry

Who the hell do you think I am!?
Website
www.myspace.com
The three alchemists rushed over to the Train Station, watching as the train started its engines. By now, they were probably too late to catch the it. "Guys, hurry!!" Edward shouted, the three of them running as fast as their legs could take them to get onto the train. Alphonse grabbed onto the steel rail placed on the back of the train, and yanked himself on. Edward was just about to to the same, but he saw that Malina was lagging behind him.

"Malina!! HURRY UP!!" He screeched, hopping onto the back of the train, and beside Al. The train was going faster and faster by the moment, while Malina wasn't gainning any speed at all. She just ran as fast as she could extending her hand out to the two brothers, hoping she would get close enough.
"Almost....there...!!" She yelled to herself, now running a bit faster than before. Al and Ed both gave out there arms, hoping that they could pull her up if she gained a bit more speed.

Malina wasn't going to get onto the train at this rate, so she only had one option left. Alchemy. So, she quickly clapped her hands, and placed them onto the ground. Her shadow then arose from beneath her, and wrapped around her legs. She then ran once more, not wanting to get a far distance from her friends. Then, the shadow she had been controlling shifted her high into the air, and acted as a boost for her. She then landed onto the roof of the train, the quick shadow breaking her fall as it slid beneath her. "Hehe, good ol' alchemy..." She muttered to herself, laying down out of relief.

The nobody

Website
www.freewebs.com
"Huh? Whats going to get- Hey I can't leave here, those things- The birds!!!" Kenji yelled back, his eyes keeping a track of the odd pair.. Espesaly that horned one... Familiar?...

He had no time to notice the local folk, if anything was going down, he need to know what was happening that would, possably include him.
"Thanks for the advice, but I need to know whats going on around here!"With that, Kenji ran in the other direction.

'Hideous creatures, an inrepairble ship and those 'birds', this has been an unlucky day for me, what else can go wrong?!' Kenji thought.

Then he ran across Zay and Zack. Then as he was tought, he felt the two powers, and arura's of these fighters. Kenji tryied to run but he was frozen in fear, the best he could do was to charge his sword with the powers of the earth, and prepare to see witch was the baddie and wondered who was an ally. Until then he would not move an inch, even breathe...

Kenji would just watch, and hope that the hero won....

Last edited:

A.J.

Banned
A.J.: *runs up to the gathering crowd of warriors about to watch Zack fight Zay/ A.J. blinks* WHOA! You're that one guy *points at Zay*....From before...Somewhere I can't remember...*shakes head* What the heck is going on?

Irvine: Looks like a one on one fight. *straps blaster Rifle to his back and folds his arms*

Guilmon: So we just stand here and...Watch?

Wrath: Looks that way. *hops on top of a Lamp Post with a clank from his automail* Wait, why can't we interfere? That guy reminds me of those Organization people.

A.J.: Yeah he does...How many sets of those have been beaten down collectively?

Irvine: Just one, the 13 that Sora and Riku took out.

A.J.: Then we have the set who wanna dissect me like a bad X-Files episode...But we don't know any of their names yet...Do you think this guy could be one of them?

Wrath: *looks at Zay upside down as he hung from the lamp post* Newp, he's different.

A.J.: I still don't like this...*sees Nyu* NYU!!!

Wrath: Who?

A.J.: And old friend of mine. NYU!!! *waves*

Raynie

a Mean cycle, Sir
Website
zombiekunoichi.deviantart.com
"Hrm. Alright... Well that didn't work. Come on, Caity.", Raynie mumbled, offering the small megaphone back to the furry cat behind her.

"It's Cait-Sith, not Caity!", Cait shouted once he got his paw around his megaphone. Raynie ignored his shout, knowing there were many more to come... Why pay attention to this one? She gave a pout and picked up her pace, hearing the commotion getting louder as she ran further.

"Wa-wait up!! Ayi ayi, why didn't I bring Moogy with me?", Cait-Sith asked, to himself really, as he chased after the hardheaded girl. Not paying much attention to where he was going, he suddenly crashed right onto the back of her right leg with so much force that it pushed Raynie forward, sending them down a small hill like a tire.

"AHH!! Ya stupid ca--Oomph!", Raynie stopped right smack onto a trunk of a tree, to her surprise, one right near the area where the people were at this moment. "Kyaa... ", she said silently, realizing she was upside down with her legs pushed practically all the up the trunk. She turned her head a little and glanced over at her 'partner'.

Cait-Sith was also upside down, except he seemed to be malfunctioning in some way. The usual receipts he gave out for his fortune tellings were all scattered around him, even more zooming out of the little slot located just above his tummy. "Uh-oh. Err, Cait?... Sith?", Raynie called out, but no response as she stood up from her awkward position.

Lord of Chaos

Zay blinked as he looked over, seeing A.J." I was once associated with both of them, but, I left. I have my own agenda now. Especially since I took the original Thirteen's powers, adding it to my own." He turned back to Zack as he gave a malicious grin, and suddenly flipped backwards into the sky, as he cast his left hand down at Zack.

"ULTIMA!"

Suddenly, hell was unleashed upon the lands, as the sky around them shifted, just as would happen in the Ultima attack. However, Zay threw in a slight...surprise.

"DARK ULTIMA!" Suddenly, an almost inverse field was around the two of them, like one would see in the negatives of a photograph. Energy was blazing, and all of this momentous attack was headed straight for Zack, as Zay landed once more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back