• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Teen Pregency

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

stephaknee

Hakuna Matata
"Hey, what if the condom breaks, i should double layer."

Whywhywhyyyyy does everyone think this a good idea? I've known since my first health class, when I was 11 years old, not to do this.

And there's still a chance of pregnancy even if a couple is on the pill and wearing a condom. If the pill isn't taken exactly on time, or you're on antibiotics, it's pretty much useless. Condoms are effective if they're put on correctly and don't tear; semen can't just escape from the wrapping (in reference to CtR's comments).

It's also good to understand your/your partner's menstrual cycle. You're only fertile roughly in the middle, during ovulation (which occurs about two weeks after a girl's period).

dejah

:|
haha.
sex ed classes and things can still go wrong?

like you said baka ushi, if condoms are put on correctly, they wont break or tear.

it's taught in sex ed(how to put it on) and everyone takes it for shits and giggles.

and there you have it! consequences of not being responsible.

stephaknee

Hakuna Matata
haha.
sex ed classes and things can still go wrong?

like you said baka ushi, if condoms are put on correctly, they wont break or tear.

it's taught in sex ed(how to put it on) and everyone takes it for shits and giggles.

and there you have it! consequences of not being responsible.

Uh, condoms can tear despite being put on correctly. 2 out of every 100 condoms tear even when used correctly.

dejah

:|
so?
back up with other means of contraception.

like i said, just in case, pill.

point of the matter is to just practice caution.

revarai20

Smile like you mean it
Well I'd say I don't think it'd be right to "do" it at an early age and have this happens. I support my friends and all and that I'd try to give them advice and or help them if they need it if it happens to them, I'd really help them if they really needed it

T

Tyler Durden

So you don't think it's a good idea, but you'd help them deal with the mess?

What a truly good Samaritan.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
Hey kids lets just listen to all those corny ass people saying lets be abstinate. Or just do the way that will make sure you wont ever have a son....castration or tubes being tied.

In the sense teen pregnacy has been happening for thousands of years, and I doubt that it will be stopping anytime soon. Kids do not always think things through. Most are about the here and now and deal with the future when it comes. Condoms can be safe in sense but if people keep saying "oh without a condom is better" then kids are going to read that and think "well if i pull out then its all good."

If a teenager ends up pregnant there are a few different options they could use:
1. Have the kid and raise him/her while trying to get by on everything else that is considered a need.
Silh said:
YouTube - Kirby: Falcon Punch Remix
Johnny Stooge said:
Punch her in the stomach and throw her down the stairs.
3. abortion
4. Step in front of a bus or some other harmful thing causing 2 deaths and not 1.

stephaknee

Hakuna Matata
so?
back up with other means of contraception.

like i said, just in case, pill.

point of the matter is to just practice caution.

Missed this.

Point of the matter is, even if you use protection, consequences are still there. Again, if you're on any type of antibiotics, the birth control pill does shit for you. And again, every 2 out 100 condoms are made poorly and break. Stupidity is not always the cause of pregnant teenagers. Yes, it's always a good idea to use protection; but don't insinuate that all teenagers who end up with a baby didn't take precautions, or assume that you're always 100% protected.

Rika17

it would seem as though we're going off topic here. We're mostly talking about weather people should use a condom or not. At this point I really don't care if you do or do not( that's your problem) The subject we should be talking about is teen pregency and how can we help a young women who is in this situation as we speak.

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
it would seem as though we're going off topic here. We're mostly talking about weather people should use a condom or not. At this point I really don't care if you do or do not( that's your problem) The subject we should be talking about is teen pregency and how can we help a young women who is in this situation as we speak.

Teen pregnancy can be prevented by a condom.

Thus, we're on topic.

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
Teen pregnancy can be prevented by a condom.

Thus, we're on topic.

Quoted for truth and emphasis.

And, it's mostly the girl's fault for not BOTHERING to check if their sexmate had a condom on or not. That's the first thing my girl checks for. It's mostly the man's fault as well for not BOTHERING to wear one even when his girl says "Oh, I'm on the pill." The pills do have a way of not working. Anyway, to all female teens on KHI, make SURE your lover/man handler/PIMP/man/boyfriend or whatever you have WEARS A CONDOM. SIMPLE AS THAT. I mean, we all know it feels SO MUCH better without the condom, but still, let's have common sense and be smart.Sex minus condom = Pregnancy. Do you even LEARN that from your parents or teachers?

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess

Note, no mention of what the person should or should not have done BEFORE she got pregnant in her restatement of the question.

BTW, I hope whoever the girl is, she's doing well Rika

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back