• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Teen Pregency

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

snowdog

is a girl
Awards
n. 1. a place of settlement, activity, or residenc
^ That's terrible. How could they joke about something like that? o_O

I think it depends on age... I mean, 18 isn't too young for a child as long as you have the financial means, the right environment, and the support of the father. (I've seen it done before.) It can work.

Though, I'm against younger teens getting pregnant. I mean, you can't support a child if you aren't old enough to get a job, eh? D:

<3

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
there's actually a 16 year old girl in my school who's pregnant. Not too happy about it for obvious reasons...

A

Azrael

just a post on teen pregency, what are your thoughts and opinions on it and what you can do to help someone who is in this situation

My thoughts is that I really don't want to share my opinion, it's too early though to have a child, I would be there and help anyway I can, I wouldn't encourage them to have an abortion, it's killing human life for me

Rika17

If your going to have sex at a young age you better be ready for the responsibility that can come with it. Yea you can use birth control but sometimes it doesn't always work. I know people who have used condoms, the patch, and the pill and they still ended up on having kids.

I myself got pregnant early and had my 1st kid at 16. I didn't get rid of her nor did I give her up. I knew what I was doing and wasn't ready for it but I knew what I was doing. I did graduate and even able to do some college. It's harder with a kid but you can do it.

here, here, i couldn't agree with you more

Awards
Website
sites.google.com
pill + glove = pure win.

but, sex in teen years is usually a bad idea. the point of sex is to have a kid (at least the natural purpose is :D), and couples freak out when they think this happens (or it really happens). if you have the means to support a child, and are okay with having one, then why not? but, if you don't, i wouldn't recommend it.

even though it is hard to resist after you've started xD

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
I find the lack of FARUCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN PAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUNCH in this thread disturbing.

Rika17

the problem is today is that teens don't look before they leap, everythings got to be jumping head on. But little do they know that once hit the floor they get hurt.

pill + glove = pure win.

but, sex in teen years is usually a bad idea. the point of sex is to have a kid (at least the natural purpose is :D), and couples freak out when they think this happens (or it really happens). if you have the means to support a child, and are okay with having one, then why not? but, if you don't, i wouldn't recommend it.

even though it is hard to resist after you've started xD

Oh boy you have got it wrong, sex doesn't just have to be for reproduction purposes. As long as you have consent with the other person, I say go for it. Stick it in.

Rika17

but you got to be aware of the many diseases that people are carrying now a days, you can't just stick your thing into anything anymore without knowing you partners health care, idiot

The Big Lovin'

Everyone's Favorite Uncle Ji-Chan
but you got to be aware of the many diseases that people are carrying now a days, you can't just stick your thing into anything anymore without knowing you partners health care, idiot

Of course you can. That's the fun part. It's kinda like Russian rullet and Wheel of Fortune at the same time

=D
=D
=D

Rika17 said:

I know that, don't you read I stated that before. Of coarse I'd look into their sexual history first. Relax.

Of course you can. That's the fun part. It's kinda like Russian rullet and Wheel of Fortune at the same time

=D
=D
=D

Oh hell yeah.

Last edited:

Xuan

FanFic Slayer, K.Theorist
Whatever it is, having a baby (or even sex) before 20 could spell the word hardships so clearly that most people would just go and commit suicide. For your sake, it's best not to do anything until you're financially stable or, take exccesive precautions.

Those boys who couldn't control their sexual needs, you really need to question yourself whether you have should turn adult.

Whatever it is, having a baby (or even sex) before 20 could spell the word hardships so clearly that most people would just go and commit suicide. For your sake, it's best not to do anything until you're financially stable or, take exccesive precautions.

Those boys who couldn't control their sexual needs, you really need to question yourself whether you have should turn adult.

Lol, o.k. that's very nice.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
Pulling back on topic:

Guys, if your girlfriend was pregnant, how would you help her?

Girls: if you are pregnant, how do you want boyfriend to help you?

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Instead of shunning them because they're apparently unholy, sluts, etc....

I'd help them considering they have to get a body out of a hole that originally started out to be the size of a quarter. :<

(well, unless the girl really is a slut and is too dumb to even consider using protection and whatnot...Or if she's just a bitch. She deserved it then.)
(wow that sounds horrible. D: )

Shit obviously hurts and that's kinda traumatizing, ya know?

I don't disagree with having an abortion if the girl truly isn't ready for a baby or if the parents kick her out, guy leaves, etc...

But then again, sometimes they may leave BECAUSE she killed the baby. ._.'' Crazy situations that depend on the surrounding...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back