• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Teen Pregency

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
Well apartently i had someone at work tell me that every girl by the age of 10 has sucked some or had some sexual experience which was just hilarious to hear him tell me how to see if a girl sucks. XD

if your girlfriend was pregnant, how would you help her?
Dump her and force her to support the kid herself until she tries to get child support and then red rum. But seriously i would make sure it was mine first cause cyka best not be sleeping around on me.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
Well apartently i had someone at work tell me that every girl by the age of 10 has sucked some or had some sexual experience which was just hilarious to hear him tell me how to see if a girl sucks. XD

creepy, and very odd. 25 characters.

Rika17

It doesn't matter weather sex feel good with or without a condom, in today's life you really don't have a choice no a days, condoms were invented to keep you safe and healthy from diseases that your partner might have. So you either keep it safe or get out of the place, you want to show love than you better use a glove, use protection or no acception. It only take one time to get pregnet or to find out that you have STDs.

No one wants to hear the words "That I'm pregenet" Those words are truly the most horrible words that any young women could say to her parents and her boyfriend, and guys I know that some of you are not ready to be called dad or take responsiblitly. It goes for the same thing for girls as well, ladies if you find out that your pregenet and tell your boyfriend about it, they're gonna go into complete deninal and say the most famous words that you do not want to hear "Is it mines"? Those must be the dumbest words that any guy could say to a girl, it is so simply to prove that you were there during that time that she got pregnet and you don't want take some of the responsiblitly for it.

It's not that hard no go out and buy yourself a box of condoms, if you feel embaress to buys some ask someone to go out and buy them for you or ask someone if they have condoms so you can use one. It's really not that hard. A box of condom only cost like five dollars a box, so get a box and be safe. Don't regret weeks later when you do find out that your girlfriends pregnet or that you found out you caught some transmitted disease, cause once you found that out it's all down hill for you and theres no undoing what already been done.

But if your worried about condoms breaking and don't know about your partners sexual history, got to your nearest doctor and asked them for a STDS test and they'll be more that happy to check you and your partner for any diseases. They will also give you helpful tips on how to be safe. And if your clear for any disease but still don't want to get pregnet go on the pill or use a condom, just make sure that your safe and be ready for the biggest responsiblilty that's you'll ever make.

Last edited:

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Dear God...you just killed the English language.

Last edited:

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
It doesn't matter weather sex feel good with or without a condom, in today's life you really don't have a choice no a days, condoms were invented to keep you safe and healthy from diseases that your partner might have.

Even if you wear a condom, you can still get diseases from your partner. Letting a girl suck a guy's youknowwhat can still give you a disease and letting a boy lick a girl's youknowwhat can still give you a disease. And I agree with MuffinMan, you just killed the English Language.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
then that's why you should get yourself tested before doing anything
It won't matter if you get yourself tested because I don't think every single time a teen has sex they are going to ask the other "oh wait do you have an STD." Hell a guy in the St. Louis area was just arrested because he was having sex and not telling the girls he was HIV positive. Teens aren't in a committed relationship usually when they have sex so testing one another in their minds would be a waste of time and money.

Rika17

yeah but you should still use a condom if you want to prevent her from getting pregnant

Xuan

FanFic Slayer, K.Theorist
Of course, what else? I rather take the protection from sex disease or having a baby too soon by wearing condom and have sex (I hear its a 99% safe way), than having the pleasure NOT wearing a condom and meet a hell lot of trouble (I heard it's nearly 99% danger too >>)

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
Hell a guy in the St. Louis area was just arrested because he was having sex and not telling the girls he was HIV positive.

You can get arrested for that?

I always thought it was just in bad taste.

dejah

:|
oh for fecks sake.

if sexually active teenagers had brains.

they'd all use condoms.

but alas, No.

they're just retarded like that with no sense of responsibility whatsoever, Boy or Girl.

CtR

oh for fecks sake.

if sexually active teenagers had brains.

they'd all use condoms.

but alas, No.

they're just retarded like that with no sense of responsibility whatsoever, Boy or Girl.

Condoms are not 100% effective, sometimes they split, sometimes they just don't stop all the little bastards from getting through ):

Even teenagers who use condoms can still end up having babies.

The only sure way to stop your girlfriend/random girl/hooker from getting up the duff is to not have sex.

I agree that more teenagers should wear condoms (yes I am aware of the whole "it feels nicer without" ) but teenage pregnancy can't just be put down to teenagers not using common sense and condoms.

Accidents happen and all that jazz. You can't call all sexually active teenagers retards o_O and you can't say that all those couples who face teenage pregnancy are just idiots who didn't use a condom.

You can be the most responsible couple in the world and things can still go wrong. It is how you deal with the consequences that marks you out as an idiot/retard or not :3

IMO obviously.

You can get arrested for that?

I always thought it was just in bad taste.

Of course you can get arrested for that, if you knowingly pass on something so serious without informing the other person of it it can be viewed as giving them a death sentence. There have been cases of people DELIBERATELY screwing around and not telling people they had HIV in the hopes that they would spread it (defense being he was pissed and bitter that he had it)

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
Of course you can get arrested for that, if you knowingly pass on something so serious without informing the other person of it it can be viewed as giving them a death sentence.

I suppose I could have thought that through a bit more.

dejah

:|
Me said:
if sexually active teenagers have brains, they'd all use condoms

CtR said:
You can't call all sexually active teenagers retards o_O and you can't say that all those couples who face teenage pregnancy are just idiots who didn't use a condom.

don't misinterpret.
i say nothing about ALL sexually active teenagers being retards.
by stating that, i'm saying that the ones that actually DO have any common sense, would.
in case you didn't get it, those who don't, are the morons because they don't THINK before they do something.
Irregardless,
even people who do use condoms should think,
"Hey, what if the condom breaks, i should double layer."
or, "Hey, even though i'm on the pill, i'll make sure he uses a condom. just in case"

It is how you deal with the consequences that marks you out as an idiot/retard or not :3

not having any consequences to deal with would be even better.
prevention is better than having to find a solution for a mistake you made.
in other words,
be responsible. think smart before you act out.
it's very simple, yet widely taken for granted and made a mockery of.
which in my humble opinion, is what many people are complacent about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back