• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

????Thank, Namine?????

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Nomura said to take that as a hint or so I've been told. Meaning that they still have business with Namine and Sora.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
in a FM+ video, Sora references namine before fighting Xemnas, so, uh yeah.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
How could you fake something like that?

But, I would like to know how Sora even knows enough about the Namine situation to even feel "weird" about thanking her.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
The video's not fake, it's just not very widely known (sort of like the scene with Riku and Mickey behind the door in KHFM).

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Nomura said to take that as a hint or so I've been told. Meaning that they still have business with Namine and Sora.

This, to put it shortly. We'll probably get to see her again, if only because Sora still has unfinished business to tend to with her. And that of course is before we get to the insane plot potential she still has because of her relations to Sora and Roxas (and thus probably Ven), and of course CO, if not also to PoH Kairi (if they decide to give her proper meaning at long last).

And I can't believe none of you looked up that video before o.o or is it just the rabid SoNami fangirl in me that made me hunt it down? '-'

How could you fake something like that?

But, I would like to know how Sora even knows enough about the Namine situation to even feel "weird" about thanking her.

Nomura never confirmed how much Sora knows/remembers about Namine, and has implied rather loosely that when Sora and Roxas, Kairi and Namine all fused, that Sora's Memories probably got entangled enough for him to remember something. So I guess we have enough benefit of the doubt to latch onto here.

Last edited:

devastater147

thank you I couldn't find a subbed version of that scene right after I beat the game just the unsubbed version

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back