• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

the discription for RE:CODED

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Originally Posted by Vanitas666
um, I don't know who's writing this but if you check out the forum most people seem to hate the game.

I didn't hate it. It was just my least favorite out of all the games lol >.>

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
um, I don't know who's writing this but if you check out the forum most people seem to hate the game.
well anyway, you think there's a chance they'll sell those KH DS's again or a new version? would love to have one and I've been looking around a little bit atleast for the ones they released to days. this make me firetrucking regret I didn't buy one then. had over 3000 kr which is about 300 Euro, damm!

this is offcourse if there's any chance I can get it though I live in EU and:

Are you sure? I thought only PSP and PS3 where able to play there games all over the world

Well to be fair, individual internet forums don't really represent the whole fanbase in general :/

Jakek9

Sheesh. I personally loved days for what it was supposed to be. A filler side game on the go. People bitch to much, apparently you all had higher standards? You wanna make a better game? Then quit complaining.

I can understand if you didn't like it for smart, well pointed out reasons, but most people go with the most stupidest comments about the game. ITS NOT GOOD GRAPHICZ SO IT'S A FAIL. TO MANY BOSSES THAT KICKED MY BUTT, THIS GAMERZ IS CHEAP!

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I can understand if you didn't like it for smart, well pointed out reasons, but most people go with the most stupidest comments about the game. ITS NOT GOOD GRAPHICZ SO IT'S A FAIL. TO MANY BOSSES THAT KICKED MY BUTT, THIS GAMERZ IS CHEAP!

This is the first I've heard of people hating for those reasons o_O

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Well I really want to try days out and I agree it's just a little filler but it's KH, if only coded (or days) was to DS I wouldnt (and have not) buy it

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
Sheesh. I personally loved days for what it was supposed to be. A filler side game on the go. People bitch to much, apparently you all had higher standards? You wanna make a better game? Then quit complaining.

Ya. unless people can make a better kingdom Hearts game, then need to stop complaining.
and I'm sure SE will make Re:coded a long satisfying kingdom hearts game. I'm excited.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Well then you never been to the internet long enough. I hear stupid complaints like that all the time and they are completely retarded. Heck, I never even heard many logical points as to why they hate Coded.

I'd really only expect to see that kind of reasoning on youtube...

bryanbryan

I just wanna play as Sora already! Instead of all these side-characters.
Ugh let's get to freaking KH3 already.

Awards
I think KHdays was pretty good actually. Even some of the missions were a little boring, but it was still fun in a way. The story was awesome too. I don't have high expectations for KHrecoded, but I don't think it's crap already. Just be happy that we'll get to play the NA version of Coded. I've been dying for a news like this since I heard it was on a cellphone. At least we'll have two KH games to play for a year until either KH3 or another KH game comes out.

Last edited:

Allister Rose

French Lover
i agree. some of the missions were repetetive, but you can't blame kh days for that. it's not like they had too much to go on. though they could have done more.

JakeCC

I for one think that it's great that it's coming to DS. And shame on all of you who are angry about it. >.>

If Square Enix will announce Kingdom Hearts 3 this year, it will most likely be at the Tokyo Game Show, so wait a while. It won't kill you.

Awards
I for one think that it's great that it's coming to DS. And shame on all of you who are angry about it. >.>

If Square Enix will announce Kingdom Hearts 3 this year, it will most likely be at the Tokyo Game Show, so wait a while. It won't kill you.

Well unfortunately it wont be....GODDAMN VERSUS XIII!!! If that game wasn't taking so effing long, they probably wouldve already started some pre-development for KH3! :mad:

graytwilight

What a shame... This is horribile, that game was stupid and pointless as it is, SE lately is out of its lead, i mean they said Uwhh we have BIG news and they annonced a fucking old japanes table game in 3d....what the??? and now this recoded, seriously this is such a bad move, wasting any time on this... WHERE IS VERSUS OR AGITO???? Both is under Nomura... not to mention any new KH game.... what a piece of shit.

dan99iel

Coded? Snore. We could have gone without it and it doesn't make much of a difference to the story line. It kind of opens and then closes it's own story within the game, making it almost useless in the series. I was excited for something bigger, but oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back