• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Escape

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeshallbeasgods

"You're bad at jokes."

"At least I'm trying to lighten up the mood." He shrugged, sitting down and leaning his head back as he closed his eyes. A small grin crossed his features for a second. He was enjoying today a bit more, despite to doom and gloom atmosphere.

"Once you to are ready we go"

"I'm ready, I suppose." Mayana said, walking a bit behind Rose. Really, she wasn't, she was afraid they'd have to fight and she wasn't a fighter. Far from it, she had gotten out on sheer luck almost. At least she can give them all a chance to avoid a fight.

-----------------------------

''I always wanted to be an architect, haha!"

Nami laughed softly with him before climbing into the shelter as well and lying on her side and yawning widely. She let her eyes drift shut but opened them agains to glance at Bryson.

"So, another search at sunrise, or do we get to sleep in?" She asked, smiling.

Awards
Capell watched as Alice yelled at Alex, this was the second time she had gotten mad only to calm down immediately. He then started to wonder what he himself should do. "I should stay here for now, just in case TSY shows up here". He thought out loud. Capell was worried about Maya, he couldn't remember ever seeing her fight. Capell walked over to Maya. "Hey Maya, before you go I want to give you something". Capell reached into his pocket and pulled out a charm, it was a golden feather attached to a beaded bracelet. "Here, its my lucky charm, hold on to it for me ok?". Capell smiled and put the bracelet on Maya's wrist.

Zaphod Beeblebronx

Ex-President of the Galaxy
Website
lolomg.roflforum.net
Lucian heard a noise approaching. At first it was a low hum but it started to get louder and louder. Lucian looked up into the sky and saw a helicopter approaching. It landed in a clearing about a hundred yards away. Two soldiers got out and ran over to Lucian.

Lucian looked up at them and smiled." About time you got here."

"Sorry sir, the storm slowed us down. We got here as soon as possible." The soldier helped Lucian to his feet and led him to the helicopter. They got in and were soon halfway back to the TSY Headquarters.

When they arrived Lucian went to the medical bay and was soon asleep. He had the same nightmare he always had.

He was siting on a couch playing a video game with his brother. His mom was in the kitchen cooking dinner and his dad was sitting at the table reading a newspaper. They were all smiling, his dad just got a big promotion. His brother was trying to cover Lucian's eyes to cheat at the game. Then time slowed down and there was a big boom as a gas canister crashed through the window next to Lucian. Gas started to fill the room as four more joined the first. Every one was coughing and big soldiers busted through the front door, reducing it to splinters. They didn't bother with his parents and went straight for him and his brother. They grabbed the boys and threw them to the floor. His dad was slow to get up, the gas working already on him. He stumbled over and tried to punch the Soldier. The soldier simply kicked him in the stomach and he fell over in pain. Lucian screamed out in anger. He jumped up and the soldier turned around and pulled his fist back and then every thing went black.

In his dream he wakes up on a cold metal table. He tries to move but he is straped down. A doctor walks in and smiles at him he says that today they are going to see what makes him tick and then make him a god. Lucian doesn't understand what hes trying to say and he screams at the doctor to let him go. The doctor laughs and tells Lucian to shut up. He takes out a needle and sticks it into Lucians arm. It felt strange, like a snake was slithering through his veins and it hurts. Lucian is crying and he is screaming for help, for any one to save him. No one came and the doctor just slaps him. Then something else happened and Lucians arm starts twitching violently. The doctor starts writing down notes in a little red note book. Lucian cant brath and his body is twitching in ways it shouldn't. It feels like his body has a mind of its own and Lucain is in such pain. Lucain remembers that the most. The fiery pain as it spread through out his body.

The next thing he knows he not straped in any more, now he standing over the doctor. The doctor isn't smileing any more. He has a look of horror on his face as Lucain stands over him. Lucian is wonder why he is looking at him like that, Lucain doesn't like the look the doctor is giving him. He tells the doctor to stop looking at him like that. The doctor just flinches. Lucain is getting angry now. He reaches down and grabs the doctor and lifts him off the ground. He shouldn't be able to do that, he remembers thinking that this wasn't happening. He threw the doctor agains a glass window that was on the wall near the table. The doctor went right through it, glass was now every where. There were people on the other side of the glass. A scary looking man was there and he smiled at Lucain and said that Lucain was going to be a big help to them. He then pionts a gun at Lucian and every thing goes black again.

Lucian wakes up screaming. He lookes around and sees that it was just a dream. A horrible dream. But if it was a dream , how come he couldn't stop shakeing?

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
Bryson winked, and rolled to his side to face her. "Sunrise, miss, Mr. Big Shot wants those children ASAP." he laughed a bit to himself for no reason, and stared at the ceiling.

That girl had resembled his sister so much--just remembering her face got him bitter.

-----------

Rose winked at Zane, stating, ''Be a good boy while we're gone."

She knelt beside Alice, and whispered, "He's only telling you to stay 'cause he's concerned."

Without waiting for a reply, Rose stood up straight and gave a light punch to Alex's shoulder, clapping Mayan's shoulder as well. "Let's do this, then."

Yeshallbeasgods

"Here, its my lucky charm, hold on to it for me ok?"

Maya looked at it a smiled, running a finger carefully over the charm. It was so pretty, she'd never seen anything like this that she could remember. It wasn't to big or small, it fit pretty comfortably actually.

"I will, I'll take good care of it." She promised and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek.

''Be a good boy while we're gone."

"I wouldn't dream of being bad." Zane said innocently and laughed. Things were definitly interesting around Rose, for him at least.

"Let's do this, then."

Mayana nodded and went with the two of them quietly and smiled back at Capell.

-----------------------------------

"Sunrise, miss, Mr. Big Shot wants those children ASAP."

"Yes sir." Nami giggled softly and rolled over, closing her eyes again and drifted off to sleep.

------------------------

Chase made his way to see Lucian. He'd heard the boy had been brought back by helicopter and was curious how things were going on finding the teens. From what he knew, Lucian was in the med bay and he couldn't help but wonder if he was injured.

Just because he could change his form didn't necessarily mean he could completely heal his injuries, so it's natural that Chase worry. He opened the door and headed inside but saw that Lucian was asleep so he pulled aside a chair and waited.

When Lucian awoke screaming, Chase leapt to his feet and went next to his bed.

"Lucian, it's alright."

Awards
Capell's face turned crimson when Maya kissed his cheek. "Umm, well be careful ok?" He said, as they left. Capell turned around and walked over to the stone slab he had made. Capell then morphed it into an arm rest chair and sat down in it. "So Zane, were do we head in the morning? is there a town up ahead? I sure could go for a cheese burger". Capell said, rubbing his stomach.

Amalthea

When in doubt: C4.
"He's only telling you to stay 'cause he's concerned."

Concerned? About her? No one had ever been concerned about Alice herself. Just her powers. She felt her cheeks go red again and tears sprang to her eyes. She realized that she was concerned about him as well. If he, or any of the others, she would be to blame. She should have seen it coming, whatever it was.

Alice leaned against the rough stone wall and closed her eyes, opening her mind to the future and what it might hold. Luckily, she didn't see any blood whatsoever. Nearly always when she saw blood, that would be the one that would actually happen. But she didn't. She saw something else. Something she wasn't used to.

The word was romance. Somehow it was here among all the escapees, and it kind of scared her. She didn't know what to think about it. Alice opened her eyes.

I sure could go for a cheese burger". Capell said, rubbing his stomach.

As Capell said that, Alice decided if now would be a good time to try out her new skill. She closed her eyes again and focused on the picture of a hamburger she had once eaten. It had been so delicious. She could remember the smell as well. When she opened her eyes again, there was the hamburger she had seen. It was just the way she remembered it. It was sitting on a steel plate and everything, right on the cave floor in front of her. She could smell it.

Her stomach gave a horribly loud growl and she clutched at it. She hadn't realized how hungry she really was.

Zaphod Beeblebronx

Website
lolomg.roflforum.net
"Lucian, it's alright."

Lucian looked over to see Chase standing there. Lucian backed away from him till he was in a corner of the room.

"I remember what you did to me. Why? Why do you do this?"

Lucian was still shaking and trembling. He couldn't help it his body was acting on its own again.

Yeshallbeasgods

"So Zane, were do we head in the morning? is there a town up ahead? I sure could go for a cheese burger".

"A cheeseburger... Hmm, sounds pretty good. Haven't had fastfood since I was a kid. We'll head to town in the morning. It's about a two hour hike there so everyone's gonna need their rest." At than Zane let out a long yawn. He could vaguely smell something and glanced over at Alice, his stomach rumbling.

"Ah man... definitly starting to miss fast food. Maybe we can con a restaurant into giving us freebies once we're in town."

-------------------------------

"I remember what you did to me. Why? Why do you do this?"

"Relax Lucian, I didn't do anything to you. I'm just a teacher, remember?" Chaose put his hands up as a surrender and kept his face neutral and slowly walked over to him.

"I came to make sure you were alright. I heard you were brought back by chopper and were staying her in the med lab, I was concerned." Chase kneeled down beside him and put a hand on his shoulder, apparently whatever Lucian had been dreaming was a bit worse than he could think of. At least for someone like him, a child taken from his family...

Zaphod Beeblebronx

Website
lolomg.roflforum.net
Lucian's whole body shrunk away from his touch. He trusted Chase but his body wasn't doing what he wanted it to.

He looked up at Chase and his mouth said something his brain didn't tell it to say. " You people started this... you need to finish it... I'm not complete... I need another dose of that serum."

Lucian stood up and his body stopped shaking. "Help me." He said.

Yeshallbeasgods

"Help me."

"It's not my place Lucian, you know that I'm sure. I can't figure out what anything is used for except for gauze and the neosporin." Chase said softly as he stood as well. He noticed that Lucian relaxed a bit and stopped shaking but he made no movement to touch him, afraid that he would shrink away again.

"Why not try to get some rest in your room? It's late still, none of the doctors or scientists are up I don't think. Try to get some rest, I'll try to find someone to look at you in the morning, I swear." Chase turned towards the door.

"Unless you'd prefer to stay here for the night, but in my opinion: this place is creepy."

Zaphod Beeblebronx

Website
lolomg.roflforum.net
Lucian smiled and sat back down on the bed."I think I'll sleep here."

Lucian waited until Chase had left the room and then he waited a little longer before he got up again. He went out into the hallway and started looking for a supplies room. He soon found one and he started looking for anything that looked like what they had given him as a kid. He searched the whole room but didn't find anything. He cussed and looked for another promising room. He soon found one marked, "Do not enter under any circumstance." Lucian smiled and walked in. He was met by a room full of test tubes and hypodermic needles filled with a serum. They all had names on them and Lucian looked for one with his name on it. He passed by Zane's and Alice's but he didn't want those. He wanted his. He finally found it too. It was at the end. He held it up close and read what it said. " Test subject number 498. Caution, dangerous. Handle with care." Lucian smiled, he finally had it.

Aliahya

Bronze Member
Ari roled her eyes, "Don i know it, it made me sick! Literally. I guess i wasnt sucky uppy enough for them to keep me as an agent, Bleh"

Ari watched as Siri lifted the girl up without effot. "So tell me, how are the other suck ups doing? still kissing Vigil and and Raines. What were their names. Bryson, Nami, Lucian, Chase" Ari shuddered nobody knew what had happened the night she was pulled from the training ressume' She smiled Being around Siri again made her feel like she belonged, a feeling she hadnt felt in a long time. She looked up unaware of the direction they were heading. Pulling out a knife from her shoe she cut the sleeves of her jumpsuit. Forgetting about the scars from both her and the tests. that were very obvious to anyone "Well, its getting hot and i havent felt sunlight for a long time cant wait to get out of these sh*t pants and get something a little decent"

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
--- TSY ---

As Chase passes in the corridor after having left Lucian room, he may hear the squeak of wheels on the ground getting nearer, followed by a deep breath, like from someone who would be under help at the hospital to breath. Just a few seconds after the sounds may be heard, getting closer, Mr. Raines appeared at the edge of the corridor, holding his oxygen tank and making it roll behind him as he passes. He sees Chase and walks to him slowly and looks at him.

“Mr. Chase.” He said still with his breath “I heard Lucian is on this floor.. We have new methods to test on him as of now.. You’re not allowed any more to see him as of now until we finish the tests…” he finished. By test, he meant two different experiments, one that only knew of. One was meant to see if they could erase some of his memories, to be used latter on on the escapees; the second was to render him unable to escape if ever he wished it, to apply on the escapee when they'll be back. And Chase would be an annoyance in this.

Last edited:

Yeshallbeasgods

“I heard Lucian is on this floor..We have new methods to test on him as of now.. You’re not allowed any more to see him as of now until we finish the tests…”

"You must be kidding me Mr. Raines. The boy is unstable, he had an episode not even five minutes ago." Chase shook his head and pinched the bridge of his nose. He was honestly pretty creeped out by Raines but right now he was worried about Lucian so he didn't mind this encounter as much as he normally would have.

Zaphod Beeblebronx

Website
lolomg.roflforum.net
Lucian couldn't stop laughing as he stuck the needle into his arm. His brain was telling his body to stop, he didn't know what this would do to him, but his body kept going, pushing the needle deeper into his skin. He sighed as he injected himself with the serum. As it flowed into his veins he shuddered and when the hypodermic needle was empty he dropped it. It fell to the floor and shattered. Lucian dropped to his knees and hands. His body started shaking, he had tears in his eyes. This all happened before. He rolled over so he was facing the ceiling and he screamed for help. All of a sudden his body twitched violently and it hurt. Then it twitched again. This time something looked like it was about to burst out of his skin. He screamed in pain this time, his whole body trembling and twitching. A feather appeared on his arm. Then it was sucked back in. His body was changing and it was very painful. He screamed again and again for help. He hoped someone came soon.

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
Rose gave a half-hearted sigh as she followed Alex, thoughts buzzing in her head and giving her a slight headache. Exactly who was that guy? Why were the TSY using other teenagers to fight them? Why was any of this happening?

A million questions, no answers, and Rose's headache was starting to annoy her. Her face had a scowl on it, and she seemed pretty grumpy.

----------------

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
--- TSY ---

“I never 'kid'.” said Raines to Chase after having heard him “Your place isn’t even to visit this kid.. The orders come from higher so your useless effort won’t lead to anything…” he said and looked at him for a few seconds “Know your place.”

Raines starts to walk again toward where Chase comes from

Yeshallbeasgods

TSY

Know your place.”

Chase scowled and clentched his fists but held his tongue, not saying anything to him. For now he continued on his way to do a bit of work he had fallen behind on. He still had some files he hadn't completed concerning the training of some of the teens, prior to their escape. He turned his head back when he heard Lucian screaming for help and he called after Raines.

"Rememeber that I have to pick up the pieces after your done." He said and continued ons his way.

--------------------------------------

Miss Parker walked through the halls of TSY, lighting a cigarette as she walked. She inhaled deeply, blowing out a ring a second later. Parker wore a dark blue suit and heels. She was headed outside to try to search for the teens or at least where they were headed.

Forest

Mayana glanced at Rose, noticing the scowl on her face. She shifted her shoulders and walked by Rose, chewing her lip while she tried to figure out what she could say to ease the tension. She hadn't talked to Rose before, but she had seen Rose and Zane arguing, even arguing almost playfully before they had left.

"Uh... Rose, is everything... alright?"

Aliahya

Bronze Member
Ari looked around she was bored her mind rolled in circles. She needed a temptation she smiled as TSY came into view the uncomfortable view. Her body shivered over twelve years of wanting to escape she had managed too and now she was back under her own wants.

She closed her eyes and breathed heavily scanning the area she found Vigils mind "Guess what Vig. I'm back"

She smiled last time. Her mind spun forming itself into a lost memory she buried deep within her: She was eight her body strapped to a table. The sounds of Professor Raines breath sounded through her ears. Five doctors surrounded her

"Insision three, two, one....., ive entered the brain, pressure falling, heart rate increasing. Sir were not going to make it, Subject is not going to make it"

Deep breathing...."I want a weapon"

"Sir no i cant, for the morals, She isnt going to make it, i'm pulling out"

Deep Breathing "It is a telepath...i want her to be able to control her spasms, i want it to be able to kill them just thinking about them"

"Sir...Seizur-----. AHHHHHHHH" A loud thump the first doctor was dead

A lasting breath "This is the first of my weapons Get Vigil on the line. The chip is inserted. From now child you are TSY first successful Weapon...Take it away"

Ari's eyes opened suddenly. as she shook of the memory. A chip. They took something more that day too but what. Her hand went to her shoulder as she felt the hundreds of cuts. How much could she withstand before she felt pain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back