• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Escape

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
Rose clucked her tongue impatiently, her gaze shifting to Mayanna, thought her face was still turned to look ahead. Should she confess her uncertainy? Deciding against that, but to give the girl a little hint, she replied, "That boy looked exactly like me."

She didn't want to admit that that was taking up her thoughts, that it was starting to drive her crazy, that she wanted to know who the hell he was. It couldn't be mere coincedence; especially with his negation powers, he was working for the TSY. He could have been her clone.

Or maybe...she was his clone.

Rose's face paled a bit, and she looked at Mayanna fully. "I'll find out who he is and take him down, I promise you that."

Amalthea

When in doubt: C4.
Siri strolled right into the front doors of the TSY main building, Dawn on her shoulder. She wasn't exactly sure where Virgil and the rest were, so she simply took Dawn into one of the many labs and strapped her to a table. The girl was just starting to come to, so Siri slipped out of the room, locking the door and placing the key in the pocket inside her shirts.

Ari looked like she was going insane...again.

"Ari, you okay?" she asked the girl. She was surprised to find that she was actually worried about the girl.

Alice knew something was wrong, but she wasn't sure what. She concentrated and trying to see what was to come, the hamburger disappearing. She could see flashes of faces, nothing more. Rose, Mayana, Capell, Zane, Siri!

She saw: A small girl was slung over Siri's shoulder, and Ari was with them. The TSY building. The small girl strapped to a table.

The vision ended and Alive shuddered. She didn't know what was going on, and she didn't like it.

Yeshallbeasgods

"I'll find out who he is and take him down, I promise you that."

Mayana nodded and little and smiled encouragingly. If Rose and the boy looked alike, there was a chance neither would let the resemblance go just like that. If Rose was determined to find out who he is, he would feel the same about her.

"If I can, I'll help you out."

------------------------------------------------

Zane looked over at Alice and saw her shudder. He stood up and walked over to her, gently putting his hand on her shoulder.

"Everything alright Alice?" He asked softly as he looked over everyone left. No one seemed to worse for wear. He just hoped that they could all find somewhere safe and soon.

TSY

Miss Parker raised an eyebrow at the sight of two teens girls, one carrying another girl. 'Must be a couple of ours.' She thought as she went to load her gun. She put the weapon in the holster and went towards where the girls were.

"Where'd you find this one?" She asked flatly, taking a drag from her cigarette.

Amalthea

When in doubt: C4.
"Everything alright Alice?"

"Yeah. Well, sorta," Alice replied. "Siri found a girl in the woods and she and Ari took the girl back to TSY and strapped her to a table..."

Alice felt a tear fall from each of her eyes. She hated those stupid tables. She wrapped her arms around her knees and leaned against the cave wall, looking up at Zane. "Are we going to be alright, Zane?"

"Where'd you find this one?"

"Alone," Siri replied. She took the other girl's cigarette and took a long drag, then handed it back. "Ah, that's nice. Stupid kid was wandering around by herself. She's far too trusting."

She slowly let the smoke out of her lungs, savoring the feel of it. She didn't know when she'd be able to get another smoke, but she'd definitely try.

Kingdomkeylight

KKL & Don't You Forget It
Awards
Moving on Alex said.

"So Mayana right your a seer to right" Alex asked trying to lighten the mood as Rose made her promise.

"Really that will be one hell of a fight especially since he can cancel are powers" Alex said as he stopped he immediatley jumped backwards making the two girls fall down with him as shots were fired at them.

"Theres four of them" Alex said looking over the rim of the rock he had pushed them behind. Taking out his gun Alex closed his eyes before immediatly standing and firing his gun as he fell back down just as quick.

"Make that three"

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
"Don't close your eyes!" Rose scolded him, immediately whipping out her gun and trying to shoot. A bullet missed her by inches, and she kept a hand on Mayana's shoulder, yelling, "Stay down!"

I'm cursed I tell you...cursed...

Yeshallbeasgods

"Ah, that's nice. Stupid kid was wandering around by herself. She's far too trusting."

Miss Parker made a face and held her hand up to stop her from giving it back. She didn't like sharing cigarettes, especially since Raines had once done the same to her. Instead, she took another cigarette from her silver case and lit it.

"You have to remember, most of these kdis weren't old enough to know good from bad when they were taken. They'll trust their own kind." She said and started to turn away.

"What area of the forest, I'd like to know where I should start looking."

Forest

"Are we going to be alright, Zane?"

"Yeah, I won't let anyone get hurt." He said, promising. He rubbed her shoulders gently, trying to relax her.

"I'll make sure you all stay safe." He already knew what he would do if needed. He made sure not to think about it, that way no one would pick up on it before it was necessary. And no one could complain.

------------------------------------------

"Stay down!"

Mayana nodded, making herself a small target while Alex and Rose shot at them. She closed her eyes and let her thoughts wander until she could see what their attackers were planning.

"They're going to spread out, try to take us from all sides."

Last edited:

Zaphod Beeblebronx

Ex-President of the Galaxy
Website
lolomg.roflforum.net
Lucian's was in an unimaginable amount of pain. He twitched and lurched and it felt like his body was going to explode. Finally it did. His skin exploded and blood went everywhere. His muscles underneath were exposed to the air and it kept twitching. His skin then started growing back at an alarming rate. His body stopped twitching and something else started happening.

His body started to transform. It started to change into every person, animal, and object he had ever seen. One second he was a dog, the next he was a box. His mind was confused as it tried to keep up with the changes and he was barely conscious of the transformations. His body finally stopped and he was himself again. He rolled over and slowly got to his feet.

Ha stumbled out into the hallway and slumped against the wall. He slowly made his way down the hallway gasping. A soldier walked out of a door and stopped and stared at Lucian. He went to radio for medical help but Lucian reached out and stabbed him, his arm transforming into a blade as he brought it forward. He did it without thinking and when the deed was done he looked at his arm in astonishment. He pulled it out and the soldier fell to the floor. He arm turned back into it's original state and Lucian smiled. He wondered what else he could do.

He looked down at the soldier and concentrated on his body. He felt himself change and when it stopped he ran down the hallway looking for a bathroom. He found one and ran in and looked in the mirror. He looked like the soldier. Lucian smiled again and walked out of the bathroom. He saw Chase walking in his direction but he didn't change course. He walked by Chase and smiled at him. He was free now.

He walked out of the building. He wasn't going to be a puppet for TSY anymore. He was going to help the Escapees now. When he was out of the door his body took the form of a bird and he took flight over the forest. As he flew he looked for any sign of the escapees.

Last edited:

Kingdomkeylight

KKL & Don't You Forget It
Awards
"Really well then Mayana you may not like guns put take it and prepare to shot" Alex said as he focused on his vision.

"Hey rose by closing my eyes I can control the ability of my sight and it tells me the best place to FIRE" Alex immediatly yelled as the guards tryed there attack the one that had jumped at Alex was dead now the only question was were the other two guards or one of them dead.

occ:Sorry short post

Aliahya

Bronze Member
Ari, you okay?" she asked the girl. She was surprised to find that she was actually worried about the girl.

Ari looked hesitantly at Siri, “Ya know ive never really missed the place” they walked in together, as they were greeted by non other then Miss Parker

Where'd you find this one?"

she demanded at Siri, Ari looked at Miss Parker, the times had changed her. Ashe wondered if she recognised Ari as the girl that ripped half her hand off after a fit from testing. Ari licked her lips. As Siri puffed the cigarette,

Those thing are just terrible for your health Miss Parker, I’m offended that we did not get a formal Good day.

Ari’s eyes glared from the top off putting to anyone. Ari smiled sallowly she would bait her. She wanted to see Raines. To see Vigil to see their cold dead ----

Ari’s train of thought smashed as she heard Lucian. She knew that voice, that confusion anywhere…He had flown away? Well, Well, Well, so you think you free from them? I tell you, brother, nobody if free until they are all dead. Tell me where did you get those test tubes, and I will guarantee you are as free as the form you choose.

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
--- TSY ---

As Parker and Siri spoke, Virgil passed not too far from them, and heard the last question of Parker. He turned to them and walked to them, and looked at her before Siri had the time to reply to her.

“Oh, Miss Parker!” he said with a large smile “I was searching for you. I have to speak to you personally, it's to say not with the others... person present here.” he quickly said her in keeping smiling

Yeshallbeasgods

TSY

“I was searching for you. I have to speak to you personally, it's to say not with the others... person present here.”

Miss Parker glanced at Siri and Ari then looked at Virgil, nodding stiffly. She noticed he was smiling widely and wondered why for a moment. Though, no doubt she would soon find out.

"Where shall we talk then?" She asked as she finished off her cigarette.

Forest

"Really well then Mayana you may not like guns put take it and prepare to shot"
Mayana nodded and did what he said, fumbling with the gun a bit. Her hands were shaking a little, almost making her drop it but she held on to it. She looked around, trying to figure out they would go, somehwere wher're they're have an advantage...

"The trees..." She muttered and watched the trees for movement. She saw something rustle in a nearby tree and on instinct, pulled the trigger.

Zaphod Beeblebronx

Ex-President of the Galaxy
Website
lolomg.roflforum.net
Something whizzed by Lucian. He dipped and landed in the tree. He looked down and to his joy found the Escapees down below. He jumped out of the tree and on his way down transformed back into himself.

"I come in peace."He said smiling and holding up his hands."I've been looking for you guys."

Sora RE+Mixed

Reiner noticed Lucian walk into the cave. They had been inside for a while, and they had to move on. Reiner figured that if he got everyone moving that the caves would eventually lead somewhere. Zane said that the water source ran freely meaning that it ended up somewhere, be it the ocean or a river. That would mean that there would be a town nearby, or at least, some shelter for them to be able to stay for the time. It was imperative that they move. The guys were tired and he was feeling kind of hungry. He got up and looked around, making sure no one was missing. It was time to move out. He went out and tried to find the others on patrol.

Hey guys, come back, were leaving the cave

Hopefully they would hear him. he had the urge to go get them, but he couldnt leave the others.

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
--- TSY ---

He looked her nodding, and awaited her answer

“Just follow me.” He said as she replied and finished her cigarette “You’ll maybe even get to meet Mister Raines during that event.” He added as he turned to the lift and pushed the button for it comes to him

Aliahya

Bronze Member
"That's almost simply rude" Ari said to Siri in a matter of fact tone. "SO WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO WITH THE PRISONER VIGGY?" Ari screamed accross the hall "OR WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO WITH ME" she sent a burst of Telepathy towards him

"I HOPE YOU BURN IN HELL" she walked over to him glaring him in the eyes. I hope you all do she said to everyone in the building. She licked her lips?

Yeshallbeasgods

TSY

“You’ll maybe even get to meet Mister Raines during that event.”

"Oh, I can barely contain my excitement." Miss Parker said dryly, glancing back at Ari and Siri. She smirked slightly, seeing Ari's reaction towards Virgil. She waited until the lift arrived and stepped inside, glancing at him.

"So, what's this about?"

TSY

Hey guys, come back, were leaving the cave

Mayana looked around, there was only one left and Reiner was saying that they were getting ready to leave. She felt sick and looked at the gun in her hand, dropping it to the ground, before getting sick. Before now she couldn't have ever imagined hurting someone, let alone killing a man.

Razputen

Somewhere out there beyond the sea somewhere.
Tycho was just taking a leisurely stroll through the tsy base thinking about the plan That mr. virgil told him to tell the truth he didnt even pay attention to a word virgil said he just sat ad nodded like he paid attention

he lit a another cigar regardless of what virgil said he walked until he heard screaming coming from the med bay. He walked towards only to see a boy twitching and looking scared at a man. He knew The man but not the boy he stood and watched eventually the older man left and Tycho figured it was nothing until the kid got up and left the room going into the supply closet then coming out dissappointed. he decided to follow him into another room it seemed important and he was curious he took another long drag on his cigar and walked in. The boy was oblivious to him entering the boy just grabbed a needle and injected it into his arm and started to scream soon after the boy left still dazed he saw the boy kill a soldier like it was nothing and changed into him. Tycho ran after him but tried not to look suspicious to the boy he entered the bathroom just as the boy left turned around and followed him he was sure to stay a reasonable distance back but keeping him in his sight.
he followed him out of the building the boy then led him deep into the forest until it just seemed like he disappeared.
then, he saw the ones he presumed that had escaped he quickly dove into the bushes and saw the boy hop out of a tree as himself this time and begin to talk to them.

Last edited:

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
--- TSY ---

Virgil ignored Ari, and did a sign of the hand to two nearby guards for they go to her. He went inside the lift, waited it goes and smiled to Parker when she asked what he wanted to speak about. At midway, he pushed the emergency stop button of the lift

“Those are the best conference room.” He said to her “Our lifts are equipped with much stuff that makes impossible to spy inside, even for our friends monsters with powers to read mind and the like.” He said “Since I didn’t want any of them even get a chance to listen… Anyway.” He said and went more serious “My plan is reaching the final point. The kids are approaching the town, they maybe are already even inside. One of the idiots we captured back to here escaped again; as expected.” He said in referring to Lucian “Unknowingly to himself he is equipped with tracking devices inside his own blood and is giving us the exact location of his entire bunch of little friend. Like you can see I have the situation under control, thus why I have to forbid you to run after them in the forest. You can take part to the operation in town if you wish though.”

Aliahya

Bronze Member
The guards came closer to you "HIDE BEHIND YOU LITTLE MAN SERVANTS HUH VIG?" Ari spun in a circle til she faced them she gave a solid kick to the grion and a quick jab to the throat. they gasped for air and Ari invaded herself into their minds she tore apart their memories, she left nothing but sadness and pain. she walked over to Siri "Sorry that you didnt get a pat" She walked down a hallway "Im going to find my life, you can come and find out yours but you may not be Raines or Viggys Faveourite pet anymore" Ari spun around finally "Thanks for getting me into the system, I tell you, that you wont end up like Dick and Dum here either" She gave a final salute and walked away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back