• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Escape

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
Re: The Escape (Still accepting)

Rose's face turned into a scowl as she overheard Reiner talking to Zane. That's what I've been saying all this time! "You're taking too long!" she told him, turning away and looking out into the dark forest. "...hurry it up, or we're all toast. See you then." She told him, bolting out the cave.

If they were going to take that long, she had to make a decoy--what other choice was there?

Sora RE+Mixed

Reiner saw Rose leave out the cave. She was going alone. He looked at Zane, who seemed a little scornful, but he couldnt do anything about it. He was still standing there with Alice. He looked at her. He knew that she also wanted to leave. She seemed eager to go with Rose. Reiner wanted to leave to, but the others... he din't just want to leave. Reiner pulled Alice to the side. he needed to talk to her.

Alice, I need to know? Do you want to leave now with Rose, or do you wanna leave?

Amalthea

When in doubt: C4.

"Rose don't leave!!!!" Alice screamed at the top of her lungs. No, this couldn't be happening. She wouldn't let it. The future as she saw it was always changing. She started to run after Rose. She couldn't let the girl go out on her own, no matter how stubborn she was. Her latest vision kept flashing before her eyes. She couldn't let this one play out, not when she might be able to stop it.

Yeshallbeasgods

"I fear for your life." A shiver ran down Zane's spine at the boys comment then turned his attention to the girl with purple hair, Siri.

"Excuse me, is there anything I can do to help?" She asked him politely and he nodded to her, gesturing to everyone in the cave.

"We need to make sure everyone makes it out safely. I don't want to leave everyone behind." He said as Reiner called him over.

Hey Zane, Alice says we should leave now, and I'm totally with her.

"Yeah, we'll head out now." He said then looked at everyone in the cave.

"Anyone who doesn't want to go back, we're heading out now. I don't want to see anyone get left behind if we can help it." Everyone looked tired and some were still soaked through from the rain. Hopefully they could all get some decent rest once they got to where he was leading them. Of course, he hadn't expected so many people to escape and while he was sure there was enough space he wasn't sure how much space each person would want for themselves.

"Rose don't leave!!!!" Zane turned his head quickly to see Alice run after Rose as she left. He tried to grab her arm to see what was wrong but he missed. He put his had on Reiner's shoulder and spoke quietly.

"I can't let them go out alone, I trust you to lead everyone. If you head up the mountain path towards the northeast, you'll come to a small cliff. There's a marker nearby, an old dead tree, split down the middle and pitch black, downhill from that, there's a large shrub. It'll lead into a network of caverns I came across last year, there's a small lake in there, with a current to keep it from becoming stagnant." He smiled slightly to Reiner then ran out after Rose and Alice, pulling a pocket knife out of his back pocket.

He hoped to whatever deity may be listening that nothing went wrong to force him to use it.

Zaphod Beeblebronx

Ex-President of the Galaxy
Website
lolomg.roflforum.net

Lucian stood up and stretched, many of his bones popping. He looked around noticed that many of the people didn't look like they were ready for any form of attack. It was pitiful. He frowned, this was going to be way too easy. He stayed in the back of the crowd and pulled out a hypodermic needle. There was a clear liquid in it. He stabbed it into his arm and pushed the liquid out into his veins. His whole body shuddered and he almost fell over. He sighed and straightened up. He was ready now.

Last edited:
Awards

Capell watched as Zane ran after Rose and Alice, leaving Reiner in charge. The kid in the back was kind of creeping him out. something seemed just wrong about him. especially the look on his face, which changed randomly. "So Reiner, where to?" Capell asked, eager to leave the cave and TSY al together.

Aliahya

Bronze Member

Ari withdrew the knife and moaned silently. After twelve years of holding the knife she released it allowing it to breath once more. The others seemed uneasy about the newest girl and she snickered in the background, she knew she connected with her mind

I know what you are. They sense all sense a disturbace, they think your not like us, show them your a leader. But really I never thought they would send you of all people, you even caught me, you trained with me. for moments of the time. But I guess my power was a little unstable I was as they said Failed

Ari containment was far to long and her thoughts ran faster and faster through her head. She knew a lot about the TSY, she knew their plans and she would get her revenge

Tell me how is he Mr Raines? The sound is almost comforting to some of us now. Well for me anyway. I am the same as you. But to tell you the truth, I wont tell, I’ll never tell but lets say I do say? Then what you’ll kill me, they need me the TSY want me whole so I don’t kill them all, all the others like us. The cave children are mere escapees; I am going to kill them all the people that stole my life.

Her voice went quiet and she closed her mind. Anyone who heard wouldn’t have a clue who said/thought it except Siri, she knew her and she knew her. They trained together for years, for second they may have been considered best friend but the competitive nature of the TSY and the instability of Ari’s power. Those days were cut short. Ari smiled. She was happy

Zaphod Beeblebronx

Website
lolomg.roflforum.net

Lucian was completely out of it. The liquid was working and his whole body was moving, his skin was actually rippling like little waves. He couldn't stop giggling and he was smiling hugely. The liquid made it hard for telepaths to read one mind because it made your mind jump from one thing to the next and as soon as you thought of something else another thing popped into you head. He started walking through the crowd, his skin actually grabbing people and moving them out of the way. He got to the front and turned around, he bowed and put on a serious face.

"Hello people, my name is Lucian. I hope you all find the journey as fun as I will." He started laughing as he danced through the caves entrance ready for what was next to come.

Amalthea

Alice ran through the now darkened woods, trying to keep Rose in her sight. She could hear Zane behind them and she knew they would probably need him for one thing or another. Whatever happened, she had to make sure nothing happened to Rose...

Siri turned slowly, recognizing the girl Ari, who she had trained beside for so long. The girl's power was unstable, but she was still reliable. She walked over to the girl on the pretense of helping her up and out of the cave.

"What are you doing here?" she asked Ari. "I thought...Nevermind."

Siri lifted the other girl off the cave floor, finally seeing the knife wound in her leg.

"Shit," she whispered. She sat Ari back down and pulled out a handkerchief she kept in her pocket for just this sort of thing. She quickly tied the cloth around Ari's leg stopping the bleeding and staving off infection...for now. Then she lifted the other girl onto her feet.

"Can you walk?" Siri asked her.

Kingdomkeylight

KKL & Don't You Forget It
Awards

"Dammit all" Alex said as he ran threw the woods he had equipment from the two guards he had killed a hour ago. Stopping for a second Alex recalled what all had just happened.

(A hour ago)

"There escaping stop them get them" Alex looked up at the small cell window he saw a few guards running past his door. Alex's mind was still shaky he had just gotten out of a ten year coma three months ago but that didnt stop the lab scientist from experimenting on him. Looking up a small vision came to him a single guard was about to pass the door and there was no one around him the nice thing was he had keys. Walking up to the door Alex counted to ten before slamming his left fist threw the door immediatly catching the guard getting a good grip on the guard Alex asked nicely in a kind but strange voice.

"Please open the door" After a second Alex added pressure to the guards neck which caused the guard to unlock the door. Pushing the door open Alex slammed the guard between the wall and the door. Walking past the door Alex hide behind the door as two guards past.

"Thank heaven for my ability" Alex said as he continued to walk forward quickly and dodgefully thanks to his premonition ability after a second Alex heard a yell.

"Both the first Premonition user(alex) and the Telepathic(Ari) user have escaped" A man said yelling at his men to find those4 two immediatly. Turning around alex ducked as a premonition told him he was about to get hit. Looking up he say another guard pull out a tranquilizer gun not wanting to get shot Alex pushed the first guard infront of the dart which went into his throut killing him. Running at the other guard Alepushed him out a window before he could relord by delivering a kick to his face shoving the mans nose up to his brain if that didnt kill him the fall would.

(present)

Laughing a little he started to fall to the ground he had stolen the other mans equipment and looked at what he had. A hand gun with 20 bullets a flashlight and a knife. Looking up he say a girl (Rose) running his direction.

Last edited:

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards

There's no time. Rose thought as she ran. She heard footsteps behind her, leaves scluffling under her feet as they ran.

To her surprise, she saw someone ahead. Are they following us already?! She screamed mentally, stopping and taking out her gun; she loaded it and pointed it from the direction of the person.

"Show yourself!" She demanded, ready to fire.

Amalthea

Alice was close on Rose's heels. There was someone ahead. Someone who would be the one to hurt Rose.

"ROSE!" she yelled. "Get down!"

But Rose didn't hear her, and she knew that. Instead, she put a burst of speed into her legs and dove in front of the other girl just as that Someone fired a shot. The sound of the gun echoed throughout the woods, but Alice could hardly hear it.

She had taken the bullet instead of Rose. She had distracted the shooter who ended up firing right where Alice's hand was. The bullet went straight through her palm.

At first, Alice didn't feel anything. Then she felt the seering pain in her left hand where the bullet had torn through. She screamed as she fell to the forest floor a few feet from Rose. She had stopped her vision from coming true, and that was really all that matter. Rose would not die tonight. She'd made sure of that.

Kingdomkeylight

KKL & Don't You Forget It
Awards

Waking up do to a TSY guard firing a shot Alex noticed that the girl had passed him and had been shot at as another girl took the bullet wasting no time Alex ran a circle in the forest untell he was behind the shooter.

"Gotch now you mutated freaks" The guard said with a smile.

"I wouldnt be so sure of that" A voice said as the guard turned around before Alex tackled him to the ground. Wrestle with the guard in a muddy setting was difficult as Alex dealt a punch to the mans face as he was delivered a kick to his stomach. After a second Alex had a vision that he was about to get shot in the back of his head by a guard who was sneaking behind him. Snapping out of the vision Alex immediatly flipped himself to the ground which caused the guard to be in the same postion Alex was. "Boom" was the last sound the guard ever heard as a bullet went into his head. Pulling out the gun Alex had gotten from the first guard he had killed Alex fired to shots that the second killing him.

"HAHAHA ouch that was a little painful" Alex said getting up as he claim the other guards bullets which total a good 87 bullets now walking over to the two girl Alex cared with him a piece of cloth ripped of the guards cloths. Looking at the girl who had gooten shot he said.

"That was both brave and reckless I have to say are you two okay" Alex asked as he wrapped the cloth tightly around the girls shot arm. When he was finished the two girls were staring at him he was covered in mud do to the fight. Wiping it out of his eyes he reveiled his green eyes and black hair. his blue jeans and black shirt he had stolen were now really messy.

"So my names Alex and I can guess you two are escapees also" Alex as he was still waiting for his precious question to be answered.

Zaphod Beeblebronx

Website
lolomg.roflforum.net

Lucian Had heard the gun shot and he was running full force at the direction of the shot. He saw a man standing in front two girls. He had a gun in one hand and one of the girls was on the ground. He knew that if he stopped this man then the escapees would trust him more. He kept going and hit the man fully in the chest and they both flew into a tree.

Amalthea

"That was both brave and reckless I have to say are you two okay"

"I'm alright," Alice said, wincing. She could feel her breath picking up speed as she tried to get past the pain. The guy covered in mud tightly wrapped a piece of cloth around her hand, which didn't do anything for the pain.

"So my names Alex and I can guess you two are escapees also"

"Thank you," she whispered. "I'm Alice. I'm a Seer. What your talent?"

She tried to make small talk to keep her mind off the burning in her hand. She looked up at Rose to make sure she was unharmed, as Alex helped her to her feet.

Alice fell back down as Alex was suddenly taken down by another person she didn't remember.

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards

As Rose was about to reply, another boy had charged at Alex, tackling him head on. It must have been a misunderstanding; the boy looked like on of the children from the cave.

"Stop!" She yelled, trying to pull him off. "He's one of us!"

She looked over at Alice, "Don't just stand there! Help!"

Yeshallbeasgods

Zane came up after Rose and Alice, seeing Alex approaching them and the dead guards. He quickly put away his pocket knife and went up to them. He put his hand on Alice's shoulder and nodded towards the new boy, Alex.

"Thank you for helping them." He said then introduced himself. He seemed friendly enough and Zane couldn't feel anything dangerous from him so he invited him to join them in going to his hide out.

"We can always use more people who can defend themselves. Especially when something like this happens. Think on that, let's get going, Alice will probably appreciate washing that hand of hers so it doesn't get infected." He looked at Alice questioningly to see if he had the right idea.

"The water there is chilled a bit, so it should help the pain. Then I can search around the woods to find some herbs to keep any-" Before he could finish, the boy, Lucian, tackled Alex.

"Stop! He's one of us!" Rose yelled then looked at Alice as she tried to pull them apart.

"Don't just stand there! Help!"
Zane quickly stepped between them and pushed them apart with all his strength. Hopefully this wouldn't happen to much now.

Amalthea

Alice was stunned for a moment as Alex went to the ground.

"Don't just stand there! Help!"

Alice stared up at Rose, trying to find the will to get past the pain in her hand.

"Alice will probably appreciate washing that hand of hers so it doesn't get infected."

Alice nodded as Zane looked down at her. Her breath was starting to come in gasps. She slowly got to her feet, but kept her eyes on the ground. Then she was assaulted by another vision.

Screaming again. Running as shots being fired...

"We have to leave," Alice said, but it only came out as a pained whisper. She sucked in a deep breath so she could actually use her voice.

"We have to leave," she said with a bit more force.

Last edited:

Zaphod Beeblebronx

Website
lolomg.roflforum.net

Lucian allowed himself to be pulled off. He smiled at the other boy and bowed.
"Sorry I thought you were the enemy. Can't be too careful can we?" He straitened up and turned to the boy he met from the cave and winked. He was covered in mud now, he hated mud. He frowned angrily at himself and started to remove the mud from his body.

"We have to leave,"

Lucian turned his attention to the girl who had gotten shot. She seemed fine now but she was shouting at them. His head slowly cocked to the side and he smiled big.

"Why? What the hurry?"

Last edited:

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards

"Isnt it obvious?" Rose sighed, shaking her head. "Are you going to decoy with us or not?" she asked impatiently. "Alice had a vision of the cave getting torched, so we have to go--this group is acting as a decoy, so answer my question!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back