• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Exiled

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

yoyoj06

Website
www.freewebs.com
Re: CREATE A MEMBER version 3.0

i cant have it happen without
a) reasons/convincing ruxel would stop in the middle of the fight to go heal xatsuin and
b)how ruxel gets back into the fight alone with rextanse and jynx there

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards

i cant have it happen without
a) reasons/convincing ruxel would stop in the middle of the fight to go heal xatsuin and
b)how ruxel gets back into the fight alone with rextanse and jynx there

how bout Ruxel tap dances into the fight? =D

kidding. only i would do something like that.

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com

Xana has the power to, because she can rewind time. Meaning she can rewind Xatsuin's life cycle and revive him. It's what she does when Xior kills everyone including Jynx right in front of her. But then again she's more in touch with her skill by then.

But meh..I'll ask her tomorrow and see what she says

twilight abyss

Na, because then there is no getting darker and stuff, maybe that's when he goes to Rextanse and Jynx for help, because he thinks he is a burden, we should do that, but someone should get killed because of it =D
I don't think anyone would want to put their main characters up to get killed, so we'll kill off someone's secondary character(if they agree)

gene chaos

well still no one answered it the power of cell revitalization as an element and that picture he could use his cane to hit people... just like i did.... and it seems rpg has come to grace us with a visit

Awards

Lol, KF, Rexxy looks like he should be wearing a top hat, what with the cane and...is that a monocle? XD XD XD

Hardening part of your body into diamond, that's actually a good idea. And I will not make a joke about that. I will not.

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com

I just realized. Xatsuin can't come back unless Xana revives him. INFACT no one can be reincarnate unless Xana brings them back, because when nobodies die they fade away in seconds. Which leaves no physical body to bring back to life. So Xatsuin would fade away as soon as Xemo stabbed him, so Ruxel couldn't bring him back anyway.

And that goes for everyone in the Exiled, like when Xior kills everyone in the Exiled except for Xana...she rewinds time to bring them all back...using her ulimate attack.

Awards
Website
sites.google.com

cool stuff, we are getting the story done! =D
anyways, i updated the sites weapons as well, so take a look at those too
edit: OMG RPG!!! as AP said, i still need Xana's stuffs, but ill try to get those over yahoo.
(and does anyone know if it costs extra to use yahoo on ur cell?)

Mastermind

Remember Me
Awards

Well, if you all remember my pitch for Malice, my villainous Nobody, then you'll also realize that she had fortification. In short, she could fortify anything, including parts of her own body. This means she can make her bones stronger, her weapons stronger, etc. When I say stronger, I mean more dense, harder to break.

So yeah, Human shield seems a wee bit close to that.

Awards
Website
sites.google.com

^^hmmm it does
but there's still like a billion powers to choose from, so its all good
anywayss.... heartless_nobody
sry i just saw it, darkly aesthetics myspace is heartless_nobody o_O
its a small world after all

gene chaos

well how about the power over carbon most living things have carbon in them and you said greed inspired you and carbon can be used for many purposes when the atomic structure is just right

Awards

Well, as soon as people tell me what colors they want me to use for hair, weapons, etc. I can scarcely color any pics without knowing that, unless everyone wants to be bright pink. XP

Like for instance, Oogie told me Jynx's hair is blue, his eyes are ice blue, and some ring is some color or other. But what about the rest of the keyblade? *nudges*

And AP, since we decided that Lorixssa might be in Exiled 1, do you think you can draw her? :D :D I wanna see how she looks in your style too, not that KF's pics aren't awesome too.

twilight abyss

Okay, 2 things, with the not being able to use the human sheild, okay, but what about diamond, I said I'll use it as long as he can coat any part of his body in it,and if he can do it quickly
Or teleportation would be nice too =D

As for Xana being the only one, that's okay, as long as someone dies because of it =D

Gene-I think I like the idea of daimond better =D

Last edited:
Back