• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Exiled

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Awards
Website
sites.google.com
Re: CREATE A MEMBER version 3.0

diamond actually sounds like a good element
im surprised nobody thought of that :eek:_O:
and TA, in ur sig, she looks like shes doing the yung joc xD

twilight abyss

Now don't you be dissin Water XD
Okay, but from now on, Xatsuin's element is...Daimond =D
I gotta post a new template now though...ugh

EDIT: Here it is =D

Exiled Order #: 25

Original Name: Austin

Exiled Name: Xatsuin

Dominant Hand: Right

Height: 5'8"

Weight: 188lbs.

Distinguishing Features: When he wants to take it out, his right eye turns reverse, instead of white on the outside of the eye and the pupil black, it is reversed, makes him see sharper and can see how strong the enemy is, later he can turn both eyes like this, which increases his strength

Sex: Male

Alias: The Forgotten Guardian

Weapon: Katana and Sheild

Hair Color: Brown

Eye Color: Brown

Clothing: Exiled Cloak

Hometown: His homeplanet, Zelex, on the border between the light and dark side, the planet was destroyed 50 years ago

Theme Song: Pending

Artist: Pending

Fighting style: Uses stealth moves and speed to move around the opponent, then slash, also uses his sheild as a long range weapon, uses his daimonds as both close and long range attack and defense

Quote: "Always protect those close to you, even if it costs your life."

Personality: Friendly, loyal, protective, forgiving, but will hate someone forever if pushed too far, also, will NOT hit girls, proud of himself and his lineage, easily annoyed and pissed off

Nobody Name:Hard Bodies

Nobody Description:A normal sized nobody with high defense, can use daimond to cut through his enemies

Element: Daimond

Element Description: Uses his power in many ways, to coat his body in daimond in a split second to make unshatterable armor, can shoot daimond spikes, etc. He can even change the daimonds shape, It offers both a good defense and offense

Background: Xatsuin's Story

Last edited:

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com

Okay, 2 things, with the not being able to use the human sheild, okay, but what about diamond, I said I'll use it as long as he can coat any part of his body in it,and if he can do it quickly
Or teleportation would be nice too =D

As for Xana being the only one, that's okay, as long as someone dies because of it =D

Gene-I think I like the idea of daimond better =D

No one else would really die if Xana healed Xatsuin...so yeah. Seeing as if they die she can just heal them too.
The only time people die becaue of Xana is when Xior arrives.

twilight abyss

First, daimond is okay right???
Second, I meant that because Xana had to heal Xatsuin, someone else died because of it, or something like that...I dunno, did RPG even agree to it yet?

twilight abyss

Sweet =D
Okay, so I guess him dying will just be a motivator for Rextanse, and will make him feel like a burden, and that's when he'll ask for Jynx and Rextanse to be an apprentice, I guess he won't get darker, but he will get more serious more of the time

EDIT: Some of Xatsuin's daimond moves
Daimond Dust-shatters his daimonds into dust, then goes Gaara style on people, PWNAGE! xD

Daimond claws- If he loses his sword and sheild, he makes claws similar to Zaverxi's on his hands, as a secondary weapon

Sword stretch- As of now his weapons are made of daimond, so he can make his sword stretch and crap

There is going to be more moves, these are just the ones I've worked out so far

Last edited:

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website

oh he can still get darker...he'd just have to kill somebody. Or if you want at the end after Jynx dies giving his heart to Xana & seals Kingdom Hearts for good. Maybe Xana was gonna bring him back like immediately but she knows as well as everyone else that he won't be the same. so i guess he could die against whoever, and seeing as she can't bring Jynx back she revives him.

which would really turn everyone against Xatsuin at that moment, Xana would probably hate you most of all..even though it's her doing bringing you back.

twilight abyss

It'll be even worse seeing as Jynx was his master
I guess I'll do that sounds good

I got an idea!
It's that pain that makes him leave the Exiled for however long the timeskip is between 1 and 2, he'll go searching for Ruxel's swords, knowing it's the only way to bring back Jynx =D
And weren't you guys looking for a reason that Jynx comes back...there it is

EDIT: how about we make it that Xana didn't have enough power to bring him back because Xatsuin died awhile before they saw Xana again, so it took all her strenght to turn time back that far, and without that much power, that's when Daxic sees his chance to kidnap her =D
And then when Jynx dies, she still doesn't have enough power to bring him back, so that's also Xatsuin's fault
Double wammy =D

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website

nah we're not looking for a reason. We already found a reason. He sealed himself inside Kingdom Hearts, closing it forever...for now.. But like Riku..he gets out. He & Bancroix break out of Kingdom Hearts after fighting within as Riku & King Mickey did. Plus it's freaking kingdom hearts...he can get his heart back. But they show up in the mid/ first half of the Exiled 2 if we go ahead with it.

It also brings forth the fact for Jynx & Xana...they've made their own nobodies seeing as they've lost their hearts..

Mastermind

Remember Me
Awards

He can't come out of Kingdom Hearts if it's going to be seled to the point where even a keyblade can't unseal. PLOTHOLE!

Well, if he has Diamond, then that opens up a buttload of other earth type elements. Nwow, that I think abou it, Lexaeus could have easily been the strongest. He had wide arsenal of attacks at his disposal. Earth does include, rocks and crap like that, right? Even metal?

I now proclaim Lexaeus as God of Nobodies.

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website

because she has time..that power can destroy or create anything. She's basically the heart of Daxic's World Eater. Plus Xana is probably his biggest threat.

So he removes her heart to fuel the world eater.

Then Jynx finds out mid battle where Xana is and goes Sacried

about the last stage of the battle Jynx goes Limit.

Zixan yells and punches Jynx because he was supposed to protect her..they had a falling out at the beginning cause Zixan never trust Jynx w/ Xana..but later on he does..but she ends up dead..and Zixan's just upset so yeah...

then the sealing up comes and yeah
Mastermind said:
He can't come out of Kingdom Hearts if it's going to be seled to the point where even a keyblade can't unseal. PLOTHOLE!

Well, if he has Diamond, then that opens up a buttload of other earth type elements. Nwow, that I think abou it, Lexaeus could have easily been the strongest. He had wide arsenal of attacks at his disposal. Earth does include, rocks and crap like that, right? Even metal?

I now proclaim Lexaeus as God of Nobodies.

But that's how we had it to begin with. Jynx & Bancroix get out of Kingdom Hearts as did Riku & King Mickey after Sora seal it. So if it's a plot hole for Jynx & Bancroix it's a plot whole in the game itself...so it's gonna happen...seeing as it's possible in the game.

Plus they have to find another way out as did the M & R

and Lexeaus is physically the strongest, they mention it in his bio, seeing as he always shook the entire castle when training. But Xemnas & Roxas are stronger. And I'm thinking Demyx could beat Lexeaus no matter how silly that sounds. cause with Demyx just flooded the area with geysers he's dampen the earth rendering Lexeaus' earth nothing but gooey MUD

Last edited:

gene chaos

mm i'm not so sure i mean minerals do have a different composition and crap and some needs to be change and stuff.... but if he could us those stuff lexaeus= death to all who are less smarter then him in planning

Mastermind

Remember Me
Awards

In a way, Xana's character is unlucky because she can't be super adept with her element. Reason being that there would be no story because she'd be able to stop everything. She's like the Jean Grey of the Exiled. (Wolverine should've died IMO. She should've insta-pwned him like she did the professor, but no.)

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website

In a way, Xana's character is unlucky because she can't be super adept with her element. Reason being that there would be no story because she'd be able to stop everything. She's like the Jean Grey of the Exiled. (Wolverine should've died IMO. She should've insta-pwned him like she did the professor, but no.)

DUDE! I've been saying Xana is the Jean Grey of the Exiled for a long time xD

Hell i even told rpgangel to look at Xmen because their are some moves in there that would fit her perfectly. Like near the end when the Phoenix starts disintegrating people and tossing shit around. Not to mention the instant death move like you mentioned. And for torture she' could just have time bubbles up everywhere. and if you get too close it starts decaying your skin. so getting hit alot of times isn't an option xD.

But the only reason why the Phoenix couldn't do that is cause Wolverine can regenerate, rather quickly. In fact i think she tried to, cause each time he got close to her..his body would burn away more & more...but he's like the poster child for the X-men so they wouldn't kill him :[

twilight abyss

Okay, so I guess I'll go with the first idea, Xana revives him and he feels like a burden, and gets a little more serious

EDIT: Gene, you really need to work on Xenge, he doesn't really have relationships with other characters

Last edited:

Mastermind

Remember Me
Awards

Wolverine still should've gone bye-bye. He's never shown that he could regenrate THAT quickly, has he?

Anywho, I thought I'd elaborate on Zixan's element bcause I think some people might think he only uses it for weather purposes.

Zixan's element Cloud, is a wee bit misleading. True, he can control clouds, BUT it goes deeper than that. He can control liquid but only in Gas, or particle form. Water is easiet for him to control. Anything else takes a buttload of his energy, so he sticks with water particles from the air. He can't control water. Take for instance a lake. He could pull the lake up in small water particles, but he can't control the lake as a large body of water. Also, he can't comtrol rain. Yes, he can make it rain by condensing so much water in the air, but afterwards he can't control water droplets after they fall without separating them into smaler water particles..

I hope that explains his element better.

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website

why has no one came up with Black water?

It's like the rivers of hell..it's black...it's like it's own entity. It's moans, it roars. The one controlling it cold form demon esk hands out of it.

I'm taking this idea. :D

Mastermind

Remember Me
Awards

Black water? Makes me think of Oil.....

Oh, I called oil! Wow, I'm surpised no one has thought of that one. You'd be deadly with that, esp. if your partner had a fire-based element. Hell, gasoline is a nice elemnt as well. Fossil fuels FTW!

Back