• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The "Key" to the Unbirths.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dnize

So the whole point of this is to guess someones theory? Sounds like a silly idea to get peoples post counts up. Does this Audo guy think he is god or something? He is probably thinking "Man I'm so cool, I'm not even going to post my theory, I'm just going to have people guess it like if it was the Da Vinci code or something!"

I'm sorry if I'm coming off as a little mad but to me this is pretty ridiculous.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
Does the hint with Xemnas and the computer=RoA, or Aqua's armor...?

oo i love the da vinci code! thats like oen of my favorite movies! :O

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
"Nomura said that" is the ultimate proof. If Nomura says something then Audo has a right to use it as proof becaus it is proof. In KH Nomura is God. He created the world of KH and all it's characters, so what he says is proof.

Well, it depends. Ultimately, the highest canon is the games themselves. Nomura's word (and to a lesser extent, the novels I believe) is valid as long as it doesn't contradict them.

Nomura isn't perfect, and his and the team's "make the story up as we go along" philosophy has made a certain issues vague and confusing, because he says one thing and the game another (and even more often, the problems are generated within the games themselves rather than by anything Nomura said).

So the whole point of this is to guess someones theory? Sounds like a silly idea to get peoples post counts up. Does this Audo guy think he is god or something? He is probably thinking "Man I'm so cool, I'm not even going to post my theory, I'm just going to have people guess it like if it was the Da Vinci code or something!"

I'm sorry if I'm coming off as a little mad but to me this is pretty ridiculous.

Welcome to the KH sections.

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
mueo5e6g-1.png

Does anybody have any idea why there are two Master Xehanort's crossed out?

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards

Look, I only joined yesterday, and I've known since DECEMBER that Audo has alot of power in these forums.

But its not a problem. And I don't think you're angry.

I just love these forums for the laughs and to try and think of possible ideas as to what Audo is thinking.

EDIT: And from his previous "picto-theory" forum, he actually had a theory. So he has something in his mind... I think. LOL

A

Audo

"Think"?

A

Audo

haha. Honestly, I don't see why people get upset about these things anyway.
Sure, I could just write out the theory from the get go but, that's boring.

This way, everyone is working together to try and solve something. For once people aren't simply trying to flame and disprove someone's theory -- they are coming together to try and understand it. I think it give off a more "community" feeling, which, to me, was kind of the point of the forums to begin with - to discuss the games as a community, not just attacking other people's opinions.

If you truly have such an issue with it, and truly believe it to be ridiculous and stupid than the answer is simple - don't come into this thread. That's all there is to it. I don't believe I am "God" of FOKH/KHI, nor am I sitting back and thinking I am just hot stuff for doing this.

I should probably make it clear that the only reason I made another one of these threads is because you guys said you wanted another one. Do you really think I enjoy this? Coming up with hints in images that connect and things like the jigsaw layout are tedious. I'm doing this for you.

Sexy Angel
that was just a filler for all that stuff you wrote.

xDENLINx

Does anybody have any idea why there are two Master Xehanort's crossed out?

Nope. I've tried so hard but can't think of a good reason why. Unless he's trying to say that it's not MX and it's someone else, or maybe it's the expressions he's showing and they're crossed out because he's faking the emotions or something..

Wow that makes alot of scents honestly it does.

It's 'sense'. Scents are smells xD

Pratiko

Awards
haha. Honestly, I don't see why people get upset about these things anyway.
Sure, I could just write out the theory from the get go but, that's boring.

This way, everyone is working together to try and solve something. For once people aren't simply trying to flame and disprove someone's theory -- they are coming together to try and understand it. I think it give off a more "community" feeling, which, to me, was kind of the point of the forums to begin with - to discuss the games as a community, not just attacking other people's opinions.

If you truly have such an issue with it, and truly believe it to be ridiculous and stupid than the answer is simple - don't come into this thread. That's all there is to it. I don't believe I am "God" of FOKH/KHI, nor am I sitting back and thinking I am just hot stuff for doing this.

I should probably make it clear that the only reason I made another one of these threads is because you guys said you wanted another one. Do you really think I enjoy this? Coming up with hints in images that connect and things like the jigsaw layout are tedious. I'm doing this for you.

Answer is yes, definately, or else you wouldn't bother doing a giant puzzle with images of multiple definitions. Also, I think it's a g00d way to keep expectation for the upcoming games.

The_Dark_Soldier_Color_by_GunZco-1.jpg

was that a hint, btw?

It looks like Terra's and Riku's Keyblade, you know, Soul Eater. It also has the same eyes as MX's Keyblade. I smell connection.

Pratiko

Awards
Ha. No. The novelty wore off around the 10th page. Now I'm just doing it because I don't intend to pull out at the last stretch.

mueo5e6g2.jpg

then, thx for the fun, but I still don't get what that keyblade is doing close to Xehanort's shadow picture, and how it relates to unbirths... I hope I can figure it out before you say your theory =/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back