• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Leonard Fanclub!!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Agent007

I ♥ Livi
Website
www.myspace.com
Well Lenny deserves this Fanclub. He's a really good friend and this is the best way I can think of repaying him for that! Here's to you Lenny!!!

Member List-

Divine Light.
Gildragon.
Neloangelo.
Agent007.
Mari
Sonja~Soulheart.
Blue
gazer.
ChocobofanX.
Nojerom
~Lenya~.
Macabre
clone.
TWDIS (sorry it took so long xD)
MrXIII
Infinite Complex
Danica Syer
Joaxshu
Reflection
Lycanthrope
Crimson
brave little toaster

Last edited by a moderator:

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
Ty, Danny. I appreciate it. :D

Let's start this up with a lolcat!

funny-pictures-kitten-wants-to-play-but-has-no-thumbs.jpg

Agent007

I ♥ Livi
Website
www.myspace.com
lol nice! So how are you? Man I got to talk to everyone today expect Gil. I have to take off now. Gonna head out. Im off tomorrow. Think you'll be on?

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
Normally, I'm always online around this time in the morning when I stay at my relatives house. Can't say for sure what my family has planned for the next few days, though. The times I'll be online will be a little messy in the next weeks. ^^

MrXIII

Looks like Lenny's old fanclub died. Sad, actually... right now where I was actually starting to get a bit more active here on KHI. Looks like it's time to update my subscribed threads then.

Anyway, yeah, having no real permanent i-net connection here sucks a lot... just as much as the inability to spam... *cough* I mean post useful messages while both me and Lenny are online. Can't be helped, so we'd best try to make the best out of it. I guess I'll be retreating from his fanclub then, so as to not block your conversations here too much... (retreat...? Was I ever really roaming here? whatever...) Have fun everryone, and I'll be back after our holidays. See ya.

Blue

home is where the heart is
Well Lenny deserves this Fanclub. He's a really good friend and this is the best way I can think of repaying him for that! Here's to you Lenny!!!

Member List-

Divine Light.
Gildragon.
Neloangelo.
Agent007.
Rixam.
Sonja~Soulheart.
Blue Sky (sorry I forgot you for the list all this time xP)
gazer.
ChocobofanX.
Nojerom_14.
~Lenya~.
mon.
clone.
TWDIS (sorry it took so long xD)
MrXIII
guyfromcrowd
Snow Candy
Joaxshu

Huh? I don't understand. x3

Last edited by a moderator:

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
Looks like Lenny's old fanclub died. Sad, actually... right now where I was actually starting to get a bit more active here on KHI. Looks like it's time to update my subscribed threads then.

Anyway, yeah, having no real permanent i-net connection here sucks a lot... just as much as the inability to spam... *cough* I mean post useful messages while both me and Lenny are online. Can't be helped, so we'd best try to make the best out of it. I guess I'll be retreating from his fanclub then, so as to not block your conversations here too much... (retreat...? Was I ever really roaming here? whatever...) Have fun everryone, and I'll be back after our holidays. See ya.

Bawww, you're talking bull. We've actually got the *coughfreeofchargecough* i-net working now. :D

Huh? I don't understand. x3

I hadn't added you to the list for about 3 months or so until I noticed in my old fanclub. Good you didn't notice. : P

Absolutely. Whats up man? I'm watching some Bleach.

As always, eh? I'm still stuck at Episode 75 or so. x3 I just had some breakfast, what're you doing? ^^

Agent007

I ♥ Livi
Website
www.myspace.com
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back