• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread [complete]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

David Boreanaz or Doug Erholtz?

• David Boreanaz (KH1)

Votes: 17 65.4%
  • Doug Erholtz (Everything Else)

Votes: 9 34.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Re: The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread

someone said it was christian bale but i doubt it lol

The only reason some people believe that is because IMDB put that on there. But IMDB is so flippin' unreliable and the fact that Square Enix never once announced Chirstain Bale to be in the game basically confirms he's not in the game.

Also don't double post. There is an "Edit Post" button for a reason.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

i understand the rule but why do people care about double post so much?

It's also in the FAQ, which was supposed to be read way back when after joining the forums.

When is double posting okay, and when is it not okay?

Double posts happen either when a user purposely posts two replies after another or when the user accidentally makes the system post their post twice due to lag and other reasons. If you ever accidentally double post, edit the second post and leave a message for the staff to delete the post once they see it.

If you want to bump an old thread and it just so happens that you were the last one to post in it, then double posting is fine provided that at least 24 hours have passed. It should be also noted that in certain sections such as Forum Insanity (where posts don't raise your post count) it's fine to double post once in a while. However, if you are deliberately double posting to gain Munny, then you may face a warning or infraction.

More severe forms of double posting are termed "triple posting" and "quadruple posting", which means posting three or four posts in a row, respectively.

It's kinda like...cheating to increase your post count, and can be seen as rude and offensive.

But anyways, since this is the VA discussion thread, how's about getting back on topic?

Wheels

Hmmm, I could maybe see if I could Skype that number for his PR later. I'm in Aus, so I'm not entirely sure how I'll do it, but I'll figure something out XD

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards

terra's not even on imdb anymore lol

Diomedes

I aim to misbehave

Soo, any news on Lanter yet? He really is the closest guess we've had.

Awards

Just found this out! (not really relevant to KH, but just something interesting to know!) The day BBS is released in NA will also be the 3rd season premiere of Mickey Mouse Clubhouse with Bret Iwan now as Mickey Mouse. Coincidence? I think not! lol

ALSO! I don't get why Alyson Stoner and Richard Epcar are in spoilers for Kairi/Xion and Xehanort, when Haley Joel Osment isn't for Vanitas! That's an even bigger spoiler than the other two! Anyone else agree??

Last edited:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Just found this out! (not really relevant to KH, but just something interesting to know!) The day BBS is released in NA will also be the 3rd season premiere of Mickey Mouse Clubhouse with Bret Iwan now as Mickey Mouse. Coincidence? I think not! lol

ALSO! I don't get why Alyson Stoner and Richard Epcar are in spoilers for Kairi/Xion and Xehanort, when Haley Joel Osment isn't for Vanitas! That's an even bigger spoiler than the other two! Anyone else agree??

Because at this point, it's obvious HJO is voicing Vanitas, since we heard his voice in the trailer and all. The other two are in spoilers because they appear in the secret ending or at the very end of the game.

Awards

Because at this point, it's obvious HJO is voicing Vanitas, since we heard his voice in the trailer and all. The other two are in spoilers because they appear in the secret ending or at the very end of the game.

It still doesn't matter though. And yes, even though it's obvious, some people are that dumb to not figure out who it is. I've seen it with my own eyes. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back