• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Tron confirmed

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

blu ninjaz

cool but if he continues to make a new world every month will the game even come out?lol just kidding but i think it looks kinda cool. havent seen tron but those cyber-threads look sweet.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
But the question is: is Tron the last Disney World to be introduced in KH2?

BVG said there would be be 6 new [Disney] worlds:
- Beast's Castle (Beauty and the Beast)
- Land of Dragons (Mulan)
- Timeless River (Steamboat Willie)
- Port Royal (PotC) (Lion King)
- and unknown 6th world which is now Tron.

Tron makes the 6th world so it may possibly be the last new Disney world.

~~~~~~~

Sora's costume looks weirdish to me with that head thing o_o Goofy's too. Donald's looks perfect on him and it looks like he has a tooth.

And if only they had red costumes....

Fantasy Angel

Website
www.geocities.com
Oh that's the last Disney world? That's depressing. I have faith that the Tron world won't be as corny as some of us thought it would be. Or at least...I'm praying it wont' be corny. ><

.:kaizer21:.

Banned
Hmm. I was disapointed at first to be honest that there was a rumour that Tron would be in KH2, but now, I guess it would be an interesting world to try out.

Man, Nomura actually brought a long lost movie into this game? Another shocker. It PotC all over again. But oh well, i'm sure it'll turn out real good.

D

Dexter

Nomura, Nomura ,Nomura..............wow how do u do it its like your the most innavative game creter out there! Sora looks awsome i dont know about Donald he lookks a bit umm ODD lol....................ANd i know alot of people are whinin like lil bitches about how they hate TRON even though they probaley never whatched the movie ( when i watched TRON for the first time i just said to myself..........oh holy nomura plz awnswer my prayer and plz let TRON be in kh2 and soo now my prayer is awnswerd!)

OH and hopefully perhaps Nomura can squeeze just one more world plz plz preaty plz with a cherry on top lol lol!!!!

KayradeMashi

*Attempting the 12,000th try to steath into S-E He
Heh. Tron. Wow that movie brings back memories from back in the day xD

The images looks pretty sweet. I saw the movie when I was younger and I laughed throughout the whole movie xD;;(not that its a funny movie...the graphics in it..oh man :p good times, good times) But anyway, it still looks really cool. Yep.

Hey, Yuff-Yuff in her AC outfit. Pretty neat. A bummer that Cid isn't in his though >.>

Last edited:

chasingdusk

I have to side with those who are optimistic about this world. I'm looking forward to it even though I have not seen the movie before. Sora's suit is pretty cool and i'm sure Nomura chose this world b/c you can do a lot with it. LIke, he wouldn't chose, let's say, a "pocahontus" world or a "sleeping beauty" world. Those would be wicked boring. But, inside a computer...well, hey, there's lots of possibilities for cool stuff and a neat plot.

G

GenoX

.:KL:. said:
>.<;;; ZOMG

They look horrible and the graphics are horrible. WHY DID HE DO THIS?!?! But for some strange reason it looks like it was coming ._.

But besides that Yuffie looks a lot better even though I still hate the ....... for replacing Rikku >_>
Didnt a bunch of people tell complainers to stfu? So as a much needed repeat, STFU BIATCH!

velocity2325

who said i was gone :D
Awards
Website
www.xanga.com
for some reason i dont really like the idea of tron in Kh2. in my opinion it doesnt fit in. i hope the storyline is good when they get to tron or else i might not like it

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
The graphics are horrible? They look really... good.

KINGDOMHEARTSMAN

shortythugsta said:
nooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO tron!!!!!!!:mad:

R u serious? How can u say no when u just saw new pics for the first time today? I am sure there will be more, cooler pics about this world and by the looks of it so far i think it looks good. So don't bag on it now just wait it will get better.

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Hey after all the Complaints about Tron i heard this World looks pretty cool. I dont know the story or anythng but atill it looks cool. And also Cid returning Awsome hopefully he has a Voice this Time, About time Yuffie got he Cloths right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back