• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

TWEWY Character Crossover

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Audo

There's only so far you can go. Throwing in characters from that many series is the video game equivalent of vomit.

Though this does remind me of a conversation my sister, my cousin, and I had about TWEWY and KH. We were on the subject of how sometimes Nomura isn't so original.

Knowing him, TWEWY2 will probably revolve around a new enemy: The Silence (White Noise was also an amusing name). I can picture it now...

Neku: The Silence... they don't exist...

It was a roflcoptor moment indeed.
Nomura was only a character designer....

LionHeart14

Kingdom Hearts is only Disney and Final Fantasy. I'm not saying it's impossible they will never include TWEWY but it's very unlikely. I think TWEWY looks like a cool game, though I've never played it cause i don't have a DS.

A

Audo

... nevermind v.v
You said it like Nomura had an influence over the plot and story, when all he did was design the characters.
=_____=

A

Audo

You SHOULD!
*cries emo tears*
Anyways, I was never that affected, i'm really just bored.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
KH is a combo of Disney and FF.
So, it will only have Disney and FF.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I don't think the rating would let Beat be in the game anyway :p

A censored Beat. Dear god, kill me now.
Beat: CONFOUND IT, MAN!
me: *dies a slow, horrible death*

they should just make a sequal to twewy instead! but i dont see how that would work either. drats

Keep the Reaper's Game, change the characters. FF-style "sequel", namely - no relation between games in the series.

Sora: So let's go to the castl--
Neku: Hey.
Sora: ...
Riku: I never knew you had a twin.

Yes, his name's Roxas.
Seriously, they don't look that much alike.

Ren

adios motherfucker
If they're going to add TWEWY they might as well add Dragon Quest and Power Rangers :glare:

I hate Dragon Quest. It's such a rip off of DBZ that I don't understand why they didn't call it Dragon Ball Quest.
I hope that wasn't a little too off topic.

-Calafas-

I hate Dragon Quest. It's such a rip off of DBZ that I don't understand why they didn't call it Dragon Ball Quest.
I hope that wasn't a little too off topic.

I don't recall any dragon balls, name calling such as Kakerot, Kamehamehas, or screaming for multiple chapters to go super saiyan.... have you?

The title has dragon in it, and the art is done by the same artist behind Dragon ball, only relations from what I can tell. You should seriously give DQ a chance, its' an amazing series.

Ren

adios motherfucker
I don't recall any dragon balls, name calling such as Kakerot, Kamehamehas, or screaming for multiple chapters to go super saiyan.... have you?

The title has dragon in it, and the art is done by the same artist behind Dragon ball, only relations from what I can tell. You should seriously give DQ a chance, its' an amazing series.

Unless my memory fails me, they turned very Super Saiyan-esque in that game.
Bleh. I'm just prejudiced against DQ. I will probably not give it another chance =/

-Calafas-

Unless my memory fails me, they turned very Super Saiyan-esque in that game.
Bleh. I'm just prejudiced against DQ. I will probably not give it another chance =/

Suit yourself, but I highly recommend you give it another chance. DQ IV DS is nearly here, great place to start as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back