• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Two Year Old Beaten to Death with a XBox Controller

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
I bet old people will blame gaming for this.

"Gaming KILLS" they'll say, "we should revert to chasing hoops around with sticks".

Smoofy

Dogs Eating Dogs
Awards
The Roleplay Section. I seldom venture out.
I have a sick, horrible, joke about this, I am fighting not to say.

The worst thing about this, I imagined this being my two year old brother, and how it could have been him.

Made me want to tear out that guys intenstines, strangle him with them, shove needles in his finger tips and then put him in a blender piece by piece and then piss on his pureed remains.

I'll say it...

After the fight... he levelled up....

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I wonder what kind of loot and drop rates would come from a Level 2 Human...

Random Queen

Queen of Crazy World
Crazy World. Population: Who gives a fuk?
Giving someone the death sentence does not justify murder. "We kill the killers therefore we have made everything right." Those who come out and rape/kill again must really love staring at a white wall and watching shit television and getting the shit beaten out of them for 30 years at a time. Either that or they have some kind of mental disability, the latter of which is a case for a lot of murderers and rapists. I find it much more justifying to lock some sick fuck up for 50 years than to kill them.

Some people never learn though.

And plus I also said that the dude needs to be locked up. Someone is bound to permately damage his balls in jail. And plus all the ass raping would definately teach some a lesson.

Needle

A joke:
Yeah, those Xbox controllers are pretty strong.

Seriously:
This guy seems pretty messed up. I wonder why he did it.

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
That poor controller must have gone through a lot. :c

But seriously, I don't get some people. Killing a two-year-old? Come on, it's too horrible to even think about it.

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
I wonder what his gamerscore is now?

I'm assuming he thought he'd get an achievement for killing his kid.

Achievement.aspx

So, in other words, a LOT.

S

Shadow Soldier

I'm saying he used a PS3 controller. There's nothing in that article (from what I read, I may have missed it), that says it was an Xbox controller. PS3 controller and Wiimote could be the weapons. Give the guy a fucking Gold trophy for being able to have the balls to do that. Give him some Nintendo points for being able to shut the baby up.

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
I'm saying he used a PS3 controller. There's nothing in that article (from what I read, I may have missed it), that says it was an Xbox controller. PS3 controller and Wiimote could be the weapons. Give the guy a fucking Gold trophy for being able to have the balls to do that. Give him some Nintendo points for being able to shut the baby up.

Platinum.
Oh sorry, you have to kill the entire population before that happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back