• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Two Year Old Beaten to Death with a XBox Controller

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
How many of you have even BEEN to jail?

Not many I assume.

Give the fucker the death penalty. Jail is a cakewalk. There's no anal rape, and the shit is constantly locked down. You watch the news, play sports, do community service, go to church, eat, sleep, and shit. The life of someone who has no life, minus internet and video games.

S

Shadow Soldier

How many of you have even BEEN to jail?

Not many I assume.

Give the fucker the death penalty. Jail is a cakewalk. There's no anal rape, and the shit is constantly locked down. You watch the news, play sports, do community service, go to church, eat, sleep, and shit. The life of someone who has no life, minus internet and video games.

You do know there are different types of jails right? The one near me, maximum security. Shit is dangerous, inmates killing other inmates, breakouts, raids. And no, in there, you don't go to church, you don't get to watch ANY tv, and play no sports. You get 30 minutes of fresh air, that's it.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Guys, you're missing the point.

The cord between the two exist for a specific reason.

S

Shadow Soldier

∞;4615247 said:
Guys, you're missing the point.

The cord between the two exist for a specific reason.

The plastic on it just make it stronger too.

S

Shadow Soldier

Why the fuck is the title still saying "Xbox controller".... MAYBE IT WAS THE DUKE CONTROLLERS =0

SilentTrinity

Master of the ECKKK
wow that was just fucked up and yes i hav a feeling that gamers are going to be blamed for one thing or another sigh poor kid that fuck deserves the DP or at least Anal rape in the showers...

S

Shadow Soldier

wow that was just fucked up and yes i hav a feeling that gamers are going to be blamed for one thing or another sigh poor kid that fuck deserves the DP or at least Anal rape in the showers...

Sound's like you're offering brah.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Someone should crack an XBox across his head. No, not the 360, I'm talkin about that big ass black last gen boy... Yeah, now that's what I'm talkin about. Then he should get tied down and hit with 360 controllers until he passes out from the pain.

But damn, what will they think of next? Distructo Blu-ray disk(s)?

But in all seriousness, that's fucked up. The guy diserves whatever punishment he's going to get.

S

Shadow Soldier

Someone should crack an XBox across his head. No, not the 360, I'm talkin about that big ass black last gen boy... Yeah, now that's what I'm talkin about. Then he should get tied down and hit with 360 controllers until he passes out from the pain.

But damn, what will they think of next? Distructo Blu-ray disk(s)?

But in all seriousness, that's fucked up. The guy diserves whatever punishment he's going to get.

.... again, WHERE DOES IT SAY IT WAS AN XBOX CONTROLLER?!!? NOWHERE!

S

Shadow Soldier

You know, fuck you guys. I'm saying the baby got it's ass whooped by an iPod shuffle. Fuckers.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
You know, fuck you guys. I'm saying the baby got it's ass whooped by an iPod shuffle. Fuckers.

360controller.jpg

PS3Controller2_270x253.bmp

I'd say the xbox controller has more potential to be a weapon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back