• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Two Year Old Beaten to Death with a XBox Controller

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aria

braver by the minute
The poor kid :( That's just horrible that they would do that to her.

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
Pffft. If you guys decide, eye for an eye, then are you any better than the guy that took this child's life in the first place. Being a somewhat hippy (Not very much, might I add) I tend not to take the "Kill the bastard because he killed his daughter" route in that you're still wishing for someone to lose their life, regardless of who they are. Now that that's been said, the 75% that is not a hippy wants the guy beaten, but never death.

S

Shadow Soldier

It's obviously Grand Theft Auto's fault...

also, I'm sorry, but the title of the thread made me lol.

Trag

Bronze Member
Pffft. If you guys decide, eye for an eye, then are you any better than the guy that took this child's life in the first place. Being a somewhat hippy (Not very much, might I add) I tend not to take the "Kill the bastard because he killed his daughter" route in that you're still wishing for someone to lose their life, regardless of who they are. Now that that's been said, the 75% that is not a hippy wants the guy beaten, but never death.

Fuck that, he deserves to die. He's the shit that fuels assholes like Jack Thompson.

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
Fuck that, he deserves to die. He's the shit that fuels assholes like Jack Thompson.

Does any person deserve to die? No.
What gives you the right to decide that? He may have killed his kid, but it is still taking a goddamn life, something a "good" person would never do.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
He doesn't deserve to die, no. Why? Because death is easier and a lot of jailed-for-life criminals will tell you that. Fucker needs to be locked-up until he's about 80, and then let out with no money, no food and no home.

F

Fagren

He doesn't deserve to die, no. Why? Because death is easier and a lot of jailed-for-life criminals will tell you that. Fucker needs to be locked-up until he's about 80, and then let out with no money, no food and no home.

And Microsoft should ban his Xbox Live Account.He'll wish for death then

Random Queen

Queen of Crazy World
Crazy World. Population: Who gives a fuk?
Does any person deserve to die? No.
What gives you the right to decide that? He may have killed his kid, but it is still taking a goddamn life, something a "good" person would never do.

Oh you're right. He doesn't deserve to die. All I said is he needed to be shot. I never said shot to death. And no one "decided" that. People are just voicing their opinions.

Yeah and guess what? Alot of people that end up released end up going back to rapping or killing. If it's shoplifting *and a repeated offence at that* they need to go to jail again. But people who do nothing but continue raping or killing when they get out need the death penalty because they obviously never learn their lesson.

Should this dude be killed? No. Reason: It's his first offence. He may never be allowed to be a father again but hey. All he needs is a few bullets in places that can't kill him, especially his balls so he really can't reproduce anymore, and quite a few ass rapes and he should be all set.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
Yeah and guess what? Alot of people that end up released end up going back to rapping or killing. If it's shoplifting *and a repeated offence at that* they need to go to jail again. But people who do nothing but continue raping or killing when they get out need the death penalty because they obviously never learn their lesson.

Giving someone the death sentence does not justify murder. "We kill the killers therefore we have made everything right." Those who come out and rape/kill again must really love staring at a white wall and watching shit television and getting the shit beaten out of them for 30 years at a time. Either that or they have some kind of mental disability, the latter of which is a case for a lot of murderers and rapists. I find it much more justifying to lock some sick fuck up for 50 years than to kill them.

Trag

Bronze Member
Living in a neighborhood where there have been people who have killed that have been released back into the public just to run with their gangs again, you'll have to excuse me if I disagree with you. And I'm sure I'm not the only one.
It would be awesome if your system worked, but it doesn't. We shouldn't take any chances, these people could still potentially be released back into society and kill again, and we shouldn't take that risk. Especially one who would kill an infant.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
Living in a neighborhood where there have been people who have killed that have been released back into the public just to run with their gangs again, you'll have to excuse me if I disagree with you. And I'm sure I'm not the only one.
It would be awesome if your system worked, but it doesn't. We shouldn't take any chances, these people could still potentially be released back into society and kill again, and we shouldn't take that risk. Especially one who would kill an infant.

That does, of course, depend upon the length of the sentence. We're on about a man who mercilessly beat his child to death and was known to be a child abuser prior to the murder. These factors make for a heavy case, and with all this evidence before the judge, I don't think the judge is going to want to release the man from jail any time soon. Then again, it's purely subjective to the individual's wishes, but I'm generalising when I say that a lot of people who are in jail for lengthy periods of time would rather die than spend their lives locked up with the same four walls, same people, same routine. I know I'd go insane, and I find that to be more justifying than offing someone.

XIII Nobodies

The guy was either crazy, bipolar, or had anger management issues. Either way, to beat a 2-year old child for up to an hour, and apparently, having beaten the child on several other occasions, doesn't make you suited to live in our society. The guy obviously knew what he was doing, and clearly didn't ask himself "is this right or wrong?" He just wanted to see the poor kid cry in pain over something that might have been trivial. Therefore, the guy needs to be dealt with in a way that he will never be put back into society to cause anymore 2-year old kids any harm.

S

Shadow Soldier

Um.. no? Maybe he was having mental issues, in which case, he should get it dealt with so he can live in the public again.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Alot of people that end up released end up going back to rapping
lmao
16kb0oi.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back