• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ultimate Tournament: The Fight (IC)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

nate_shuuya29

Bronze Member
Welcome To The Ultimate Tournament!
We welcome the champions of many planets, we bring you hear to battle the strongest warriors around. We wrote every Number and withdrew them all after shaking them up. We have decided the first round and the opponents. Every fight will be staged on a different planet, in different terrain.

For round 1 i put the numbers into a hat and drew them out two at a time.

Match 1:
Ryoki Fukishima Vs. Trey Zen Amberous

Match 2:
Rudolph Henry Oldenburg III Vs. Sano

Match 3:
Zero Scalzor Vs. Shinsui Oboro

Match 4:
Ryu Satsujin Vs. Darkfyre Aquarias

Match 5:
Ty Dex Vs. Darian Gray

Match 6:
Kazu Piri Vs. Renn Gurski

Match 7:
Kazuma Bloodrayne Vs. Alnari

Match 8:
Nesuke Ruomi Vs.Clement Capricious

These matches will be fought on different planets.

Match 1: Ribazo: A planet kind of like earth, but covered all in water, the cities of the planet look much like Venice, Italy.

Match 2: Novaso: A planet made of pure molten lava, the whole planet is covered in hard lava, and lava spewing volcanoes.

Match 3: Arcania: A planet Covered in desert, but with cities made of gold, gold being the most abundant of the metals on the planet.

Match 4: Herado: A completely ice covered planet, every inch is covered in a layer of ice, the sun shines from far away for about 2 hours during the time of year of the fight.

Match 5: Gradia: A planet covered in giant buildings, the technology being super advanced, the buildings miles over the ground.

Match 6: Menria: A Planet covered in forests, wood and trees and plants cover the whole planets surface, except for the oceans.

Match 7: Meria: A planet with no sun, but many moon, The molten core keeps a atmosphere. Much like our moon, but much larger.

Match 8: Irinia: A planet covered by Nomad tribes, much like Africa's Serrenghetti (SP)

Ok, now BEGIN!!!

Last edited:

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Match II

"I swear that before this is all over I'll end up either killing everybody i see or with that in mind end up going against somebody who just aggravates me. Then I'll go get laid..."

Speaking aloud was just something Rudy had been doing for awhile since he'd come back from Orsa, more directly the Dark Garden, but it didn't matter so long as things still got done and when all was said and done, he was surely able to continue his path of uber righteousness and complete his research on just what had happened to him due to Ty Dex and why. For now that was put on complete hold as he'd accepted an invitation to some tournament and from there was placed in his first match. "Novaso??"

Rudy looked around at the flames and the volcanoes that were scattered about. "Its friggin hot in this bitch, but I guess I'll deal." More amusing to him was the notion of Sano. He knew quite a bit about Sano, as coming from Orsa Sano had already battled more than a single enity from his 'home' and even better, those who'd battled him were more than willing to give up the information.

By itself Novaso was a place quite like other places rudy had visited in his travels and the expanses of Orsa, but he was just a tad put off by the fact that he'd have to end up limiting the amount of force he put into everything as it was never a good idea to just unleash your essence and subsequentially anihilate your opponent unless given a really purposeful reason to do so.

He sniffed the air and the swelterign heat was already in the area causing billows of mist and smoke to clog the air, but Rudy didn't have cause to worry or fret. he was rather impatient though.

"Come on Sano, show yourself..." Rudy didn't like to be kept waiting, and beyond that he had a previous engagement and only accepted his invitation because Orsa was branching out and as the New Garden had been established because of something that occurred due to a battle between the forges Ref and Gar respectively, Orsa had been opened up to allow others inside its domains on a path that was unlike anything that had ever been done before. It was quite prophetic in nature due to those facts.

~~~~~

Match V

"Hmm, I don;t even think that this is a good idea at all. Why bother to make a battle that can get destructive and harm so many people in a place like this?? There are buildings and people all over the place." Ty Dex scanned the area and rubbed his eyes, seeing nothing really, but still seeing quite a bit at the same time. "If man'g was here I'd feel a lot better about all of this, but I guess things such as this can't be helped really. Oh well."

Nearest him was a long road that seemed to go up several thousand feet and along this road there were connections to multiple buildings, some of which spanned into the air so high that there tops couldn't be seen at all. "That's enormously cliche, but when people are stuck on technology it happens I guess." It was then that Ty turned and rippled out of the defectiveness of the city and turned his head down, thus centering his essence and manipulating it as such to first draw Kami to him and then instantly redirect their essence to the outskirts of town.

"What a crock." The outskirts were skill massive and city like, but compared to where Kami had been and he had been previously, there were a lot LESS buildings and people. It it came down to c something large scale, Ty was certain that his formation unto black essence couldn't be beaten by dark force and matter alone. He was beyond simple notions such as those and simple forces that didn't have a deep complex and bond to something much greater would be crushed by his will without question.

His eyes gazed at Kami, the black inside them baring witness to something that he wasn't too fond of. "Sorry about the transport, but I've got things to do. I need to meet with Rud...oh never mind, come on then so we can get started, I'll give you the opportunity to attack first." He smiled and his dark tail smacked the ground as the markings along his body pulsed and glowed.

"You're seriously going to need it man'g."

Last edited:

Shinra

Banned
Awards
Match VI

"Hmm, A forest." Renn said as he looked upon the tall trees. Renn had always felt comfortable in the forests outside his house... almost as if they resembled his own mind, A deep forest that held great knowledge. Renn climbed up into one of the low-lying trees and took a comfortable laying position. "I guess this was why my Dad sold my soul. Oh well at least I got some power with it."

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Shifting through the spaces like only Mist can.
Match IV

Darkfyre stands in the midst of what appears to be his land of combat. The wintery cold snaps at his exposed flesh and threatens to freeze his armor. As a cold wind blows through the area he once more questions his reasons to joining this tournament before he is reminded of the picture held against his heart. He reaches under the metal armor and pulls out a small photo of a boy with the hair of his father and the eyes of his mother. Darkfyre touches the picture to his forehead where a crecent moon resides before sliding the picture back into its place. For the briefest of moments he thinks about transforming into his other self just to help combat the cold but decides against it in case his opponent is nearby. With this mindset the man plants his feet into the snow that has not yet frozen over and starts to feel a small amount of warmth go through his body.

"You'd think that this wouldn't bother me. Afterall, I was born on the Silver Moon of Aquaria."

Once more his mind ventures countless miles away to to the land of his birth and to the face of his adoptive mother, his aunt through marraige. The woman's face fills his heart with a heat that only a son would have. Before the mental heat could trick him into thinking that he was warm a crunching sound spreads from behind him and sends him into a whirl to face it. To his dismay a creature with multiple fat legs stands in fear at the sight of the alien before vanishing under the snow and ice. Darkfyre swears to himself as he raises to stand straight as another gust of wind blows over him. He groans as he pushes the aqua hair out of his eyes before yelling out for his opponent to show himself.

nate_shuuya29

Bronze Member
Match 3

Shinsui stood at the top of a giant gold tower, his own fight about to start, as soon as he sees the dragon like person who is his enemy. "Man i can't believe i joined this tournament, well let's hope it's some fun. Now, let's find this guy." Shinsui closed his eyes and used an aura locating move he had learned from the people of Medita, who studied and could pinpoint any persons aura in the galaxy. Shinsui wasn't that gifted, but he easily found his opponent.

He was about 2 miles east of Shinsui's current position. Shinsui smiled, the guy was close to a cliff, the shadows coming from it a perfect place. Shinsui jumped off the tower and entered the shadows, and then Shinsui disappeared, his jacket pulling him into the shadow. Shinsui then came upon his opponent, near the cliff. He jumped out of the shadows and said, "Finally i found you. Now, shall we start?" Shinsui's sword came out of the sheath with an audible sliding noise.

Match 6

Kazu stood on top of a large tree, probably about 200 feet in the air, the tree one of the tallest in the area. The whole area around him seemed to be pure trees and green all around. "This is gonna make the battle interesting, well i guess it's a good time to use my tracking skills." Kazu sat on top of the tree, his eyes closed as he listened to his surroundings. He heard hundreds and thousands of animals, and many bugs.

A loud crack to the south alerted Kazu to the enemy in the area. Kazu's smile widened as he pulled out his blades, keeping them off, as he jumped from tree to tree heading towards the sound. When he made it there he dropped down onto the ground "You ready boy?"

Shinra

Banned
Awards
"Okay... This is where it starts." Renn said as he got out of the tree. He felt the rumble of his challenger's disturbance.

If the challenger is that powerful, You better surrender yourself over to me now!

No way, not yet, I guess I'll test him before I leave the rest to you.

Fine, I can only come out by your will anyways...

good.

Renn pounced upon the ground and said: "Challenger! I shall take you on." Renn yelled as he readied his battle stance.

icmasticc

Match IV

"Well well, what a landscape, eh?" Ryu said, examining his surrounds as he slowly journeyed through the snow. The letter he had gotten had taken him to a planet of complete ice and snow. Chilly winds whipped through the frigid air, and a sharp breeze flew across the somewhat mountainous region that Ryu had been instructed to go to. The cold air didn't affect the interdimensional traveler though. With Ryu's abilities, he simply manipulated the thermal energy between himself and the land around him to create heat as a by-product. Once the heat began to flow, Ryu restricted the flow to the surrounding of his body only which kept him warm in this frozen world. He could even regulate the temperature with simple energy manipulations.

Stopping briefly, a small puff of smoke left Ryu's mouth as he sighed. He could see an individual in the distance and figured that it could only be his opponent. Mentally preparing himself, Ryu continued his walk towards the fight. Though his abilities allowed him to keep warm, Ryu still dressed for the occasion somewhat. Worn over all his clothes was a body length, tan cloak with a medium-sized hood hanging in the back. It was not tied at the neck because it simply a pullover with no sleeves. Underneath, was a black, sleeveless shirt made of some sort of thick wool-like material. A mettalic, silver belt with a dragon-face buckle held up his baggy, black pants whose ends were covered by white bandages leading into black combat boots. Ryu's forearms up to his hands were also covered by black gauntlets with fingerless gloves on the end.

Finally nearing his opponent, Ryu stopped about 35 feet away. He examined the man across from himself a little before deciding to speak. "I'm pretty sure you wouldn't be just standing in this cold if it wasn't for a reason. Therefore, you must be my opponent. My name is Ryu Satsujin." Ryu said, hands casually shoved in his pockets.

Last edited:

nate_shuuya29

Bronze Member
Match 6

Kazu's smile widened as the boy dropped down from the tree and on to the ground. "Now, we can get this tournament started." Kazu pulled out his two swords and turned them on, the blades of black energy extending out of them for 3 feet. Kazu didn't feel like giving a demonstration of his powers, and so he dashed at His opponent, using his speed, gained from milleniums of body strengthening, to dash behind the boy. "Welcome, to the Ultimate Tournament."

Kazu Said as he kicked the boys back and sent him flying through the forest. His kick strengthened by Kazu pushing energy out through his foot. He was pretty sure that the attack had connected, but he decided to just not worry about it and dashed at the boy again and waited in front of the kid til he stood up. "Now, is that all you got?"

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
Match III​

Zero has already entered the battle plans in this next fight. He was standing on the ledge of a cliff scanning the are. It seemed that he was put on desert planet where it's buildings were made from gold. And odd way to create buildings out of such material but it didn't matter to him, what mattered is that he was here to fight another person here. Who that person is or what he does is unknown to Zero. But fourtanely he was about to find out because he just arrived at him.

Zero examined his opponent for this round and smirked. "So, your my opponent? You don't look much to me. But I'm sure to give you a good ass whooping!" Zero said and pulled out his large sword that was resting on his back. "Show me what your made of." Zero was grinning ear to ear and his eyes were bright amber. He was ready, to fight.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
Renn stumbled, but he did have his talents, He flipped forward as he pushed to bounce off a tree that was about to hit him. He then turned sidways then stuck his leg out performing a move that he had seen in a video game called street fighter. He then bluffed the move as he pushed his fist forward to punch Kazu in the face. But then He stumbled as he landed on his feet again. "Grrr... I might need your help sooner than you think Angel."

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
A sudden voice cuts off his mental complaining with the cold as his opponent for the battle appears before him and introduces himself. Darkfyre smiles at the thought of there being an end in sight for the cold and grips the golden hilt of the sword on his right hip with his right hand. He frees the blade from its sheath and looks to the man with a confident feel going through his body. "And I am Darkfyre Aquarius." He stills all of his motions and looks to the ground before speaking once more. This time he appears behind the man with a type of after-image of himself where he once stood. "Are you ready to begin?" Before the man has time to respond Darkfyre spins around in his spot and swings the blade at chest level on his six feet and two inces build. He feels the snow under him give way just a little as if it were a large layer of dust.

Before the blade gets close to the man's body he once more appears to vanish and shows up just inches from the man's front. He wraps the blade in a type of teleportation magic that would only teleport a small area of the man's body away should it connect with the skin. He thrusts the blade forward while putting his weight and power into it to lower the probability of the man being able to dodge the attack that pays no attention to the air as if it was not even there to begin with. This was another trick of the teleportation field because he moves even air away to create a type of vacuum to drastically reduce any friction that would be caused by the air and anything hidden within the gasses.

AxelYoYo

RAWR
Awards

Match I
"Ahh,water's everywhere!" Ryoki gasped in surprise at the battle setting. She didn't think that water would be everywhere. She was surprised, since she lived on a planet whine shined sun for years. There were buildings around her, crushed in half. Old.... Ryoki could sense it. "Many battles were here. I ain't surprised." She looked around, seeing a whole bunch of people watching her and cheering. She heard her name called a couple times, but also, another name.
Here is our challenger,haling from the Planet Mars, Ryoki Fukishima! Ryoki smirked when she heard her name. She bowed, smiling. Then she saw someone looking at her. She glanced behind her to see her oppenent, a guy, looking at her. He leaned aganst a broken building. Ryoki put a hand on her hip. "You're my oppenent? If you, are..." Ryoki un-sheathed her sword, and charged the man. "LET'S GET THIS SHOW ON THE ROAD!"
The crowd went wild with exciment as Ryoki charged her oppenent.

icmasticc

"Darkfyre, huh?" Ryu mumbled as he watched the man disappear. Now, being from a different dimension, Ryu aged differently than most people. In all his years of fighting, training, and living life, the cloaked warrior had seen it all. When Darkfyre disappeared and reappeared behind him, Ryu didn't even flinch. A grin began to appear on the red-haired human's face when he heard his opponent say, "are you ready to begin?" coming off a little cocky. This re-assuring arrogance would the motivation Ryu needed to begin the fight in style.

First Darkfyre appeared in front of Ryu and seemed like he was going to try and slash the man's chest. Instead, he disappeared again and this time appeared mere inches from Ryu's black-booted foot. The blade Darkfyre held seemed to glow with a spiritual sort of energy and was accelerating quickly towards Ryu's foot. Still not flinching or even hinting at nervousness, Ryu calmly closed his eyes. "Gravitational energy is associated with the gravitational field. Between two or more masses, gravitational potential energy exists. You won't hit me with such reckless movements." Ryu recited as he silently manipulated the gravitational energy between himself and the acclerating blade. This manipulation caused the blade to slow dramatically, giving Ryu the second he needed to jump back about 5 feet. Sliding to a stop, Ryu looked up at his opponent, a slight grin plastering his facial expression.

"I appreciate the speed at which you can move. Your teleportation ability is worthy of applause, but in this situation, speed alone will not allow your victory." Ryu stated, his demeanor changing to a more serious, battle attitude. His eyes sharpened and his focus could now be seen by any experianced warrior. "Now then, I think it's my turn, right?" Ryu asked rhetorically. Reaching behind himself to his lower back, Ryu unsheathed his two double-edged blades. Starting with his left foot, the now serious warrior dashed towards Darkfyre. At the same time he began to amplify his own kinetic energy of motion, accelerating himself just a little bit.

With his left blade, Ryu reached across his face, his blade now pointed behind him on the right side. "Let's see how well developed your swordsmanship skills are!" Ryu exclaimed, pushing his left arm outwards towards Darkfyre, sending his left sword towards the neck of his nimble opponent as he neared him.

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
The man easily avoids his attack from the front and smiles at how simple the movements were. He could not tell what type of power was used but Darkfyre could tell that something the man did made the sword slow just enough to avoid any type of damage. This is going to be good. He watches as the opponent bandishes two blades of impressive style and charges with the look of any warrior that has survived several battles. If it was a melee battle that the man wanted, he was sure to get one. With this set into his mind Darkfyre raises the gauntlet on his left hand just in time to stop the bade with a loud clang of metal. Darkfyre whistles at the impact and the vibrations sent through his body and smiles. Sure his speed was almost unmatched by everyone he faced, but his strength was even better.

"Nice skill there, Ryu. You have my full attention now."

He smiles once more as the blade goes through his body but touches only air and quite possible throws the man off balance. Instead Darkfyre appears behind the man as if he had leaped at him from behind with both hands on the hilt of his longsword. This hold may lower speed by even the slightest, but it doubles the strength behind everything put into it. This time Darkfyre keeps the enegy of teleportation away from the blade and appears to throw it at the man only three feet below. He once again teleports and leaves an image of himself as he appears in a crouch in front of the man with the metal fist ready to strike. He suddenly brings his one fist upwards to the man's abdomen and readies his body for the impact of metal onto whatever the man named Ryu is made of.

gene chaos

Match I

// Trey sat in his ship " Tribute our sins" in high orbit, he had sat up and watched as the sun would come into view shining on the planet bellow. He would stand up and stretch look once more toward the window then head off to the bowls of the ship. Entering into the large circular room, he would walk over to triangular pedestal and place his hand on the top. he would vanish in a flash of blue light, reappearing on the surface of the planet. He would spend several hours before the fight looking around the town.

As the time for his match would come he had readied himself for anyone who may be his challenger. Within the hour Treys opponent would arrive him still leaning upon a ruined building. They had announced him when he had entered now it was his opponent's turn.

Here is our challenger,haling from the Planet Mars, Ryoki Fukishima! she would smirked when she heard her name. She bowed, smiling. Ryoki put a hand on her hip. "You're my oppenent? If you, are..." Ryoki un-sheathed her sword, and charged the man. "LET'S GET THIS SHOW ON THE ROAD!"
The crowd went wild with exciment as Ryoki charged her opponent.

"she didn't bother to confirm if i was the enemy, she's rash.... I'll give her a choice to see my power" he thought looking at the charging girl. He would raise his hand forward toward her and in a flash of blue light 100 cubes stacked up in a wall formation before him. He would accelerate them, with his vector and launch them in a shot gun like fashion at high speeds toward her. He stood where he was and to pass the time for his supercomputer mind, thinking of the probability of her escaping this unscaled.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Mach II
Was this the place really for a battle? That and along with many other questions were asked quite often when Novaso was mentioned. It was one thing to live in this world, but to actually fight here was a very unique proposition, and it surely is a good way to test the body’s physical condition, along with the mental state of mind. Apart of the Ultimate tournement, there are a total of six matches, each occurring on a different world. This world, covered In hard lava, and volcano’s that spew up liquid, hot magma, is the place for the second match.

Already in the world, is a guy named Rudy, and his opponent is none other then the psychic Sano. The two of them have different powers, and also, different fighting styles. While these styles are currently unknown, they will be revealed In the outbreak of this match. A blue portal appears, and out comes Sano up top a volcano, simply he stares into the pits of the volcano, looking down at the liquid, hot magma bubbling rapidly within the contraption.

As he does that, Sano senses another being here, and he can sense some anger in this man, or at least, something along them lines. The energy he felt, seemed…familiar of a sorts. There was a feeling inside his body that gave him this familiar sensation, but Sano couldn’t put his finger on it. Oh well. Guess all will be revealed in the fight.

The words from Rudy were spoken in an angry manner. “Come on Sano, show yourself…”

When the words were spoken, Sanolifted himself into the air with a simple notion psionic forces, and thus allowing his body to hover above ground with ease. Altering his body posture downward, Sano increased the velocity that his body was going, and in a brief second, he appeared in front of his opponent.

“The name is Sano, and you are about to die.” Sano said with much authority, and with a hint of a comical tone, “it’s a pleasure to meet you.”

Last edited:

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Rudy rolled his eyes. he got that type of thing a lot when he fought, but as long as he was aware that his death wasn't a notion that was pliable, especially after he'd came to be once more, mere taunts and threats only ebbed on his amusement for what was to happen next. He loved every second of it though, "Well at least you're hot."

"Its a shame that for this first round we can't kill each other as is or we'll be disqualified, but you seriously can't kill me. You can't even try though. Good shyt." Rudy looked at Sano and turned away from him slowly. "So, you've lost the fight already. Now that your goal is of course to beat me in some manner"

Rudy didn't feel like giving Sano a history of lesson in forces and just how they worked, but he'd put it plain and simple for him. "So basically, your force is abundant in the psionic line of energy and blah blah that you stem from both your conscious and your subconscious mind right??" He put his hand up as to say it was rhetorical.

"Break down. As psionics stemmed in such a direction you use are MAGICAL in nature, it means that you have no powers to use against me. I don't even doubt that your weapon is manifested by your psionic force, probably the simple fact that you aren't holding it right now proves this, so the draw to use the weapon must come from somewhere. But hell it might be part of your body or something cool like that."

He chuckled and sat on the air with the heat continuing to increase. "Ya know for a hot guy you're pretty stupid to assume you could kill or even beat me for that matter, but I guess it happens right??" Rudy's form melded away and then reappeared as black, simple black that meshed through the entire area and then wrapped back around to a single point where Sano was located. The ground was breaking apart from Rudy's influence and as his essence poured across the ground and continued to deteriorate it, the ground crumbled and a massive pressure blew the ground apart and then Sano fell into the hole. Mere meters beneath a volcano spewed magma as it technically hadn't reached the surface.

"So you won't die, but uh...game over." Sano crashed into the net of constructed black that kept his body just out of harm's way...

Last edited:

nate_shuuya29

Bronze Member
Match 3:

Shinsui Smiled as he watched the dragon like thing turn around. "Wow, you are one ugly monster. This shouldn't be hard." Shinsui attacked with his sword made of reinforced silver, strong as Diamond. He dashed in, his body appearing to move in slow motion compared to Shinsui's mind, and since he did not wish to use his full speed. Shinsui dashed in at the Dragons right side, slashing at his sword arm.

Match 6:

Kazu laughed as the boy fainted some sort of flying kick, which he then faked. He tried punching, but ended up tripping and landing on his face. "Wow kid, you are weak, and extremely slow. Bring out your strength. Now Boy. You are testing my patience." Kazu slashed aat the boys arm, turning off the blade at the last second. "Bring it out." Kazu was watching the weak boy, pitying him.

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
Zero took notice of the attack and moved his right arm up. A gale of wind started to spiral around his hand and pushed his foe back with his invisible tornado attack which repels back or attracts anyone from him. His attack pushed the guy back away from him about fifty feet away. "Nice try. And I'm not that ugly. I'm the most handsome being on my planet." Zero said. He ran his hand down along his blade and fire started to emit from it. "Let's heat things up now." Zero moved off at tremendous speed and slashed his foe with the fiery blade trying to make a move at his torso.

Last edited:

icmasticc

The man easily avoids his attack from the front and smiles at how simple the movements were. He could not tell what type of power was used but Darkfyre could tell that something the man did made the sword slow just enough to avoid any type of damage. This is going to be good. He watches as the opponent bandishes two blades of impressive style and charges with the look of any warrior that has survived several battles. If it was a melee battle that the man wanted, he was sure to get one. With this set into his mind Darkfyre raises the gauntlet on his left hand just in time to stop the bade with a loud clang of metal. Darkfyre whistles at the impact and the vibrations sent through his body and smiles. Sure his speed was almost unmatched by everyone he faced, but his strength was even better.

"Nice skill there, Ryu. You have my full attention now."

He smiles once more as the blade goes through his body but touches only air and quite possible throws the man off balance. Instead Darkfyre appears behind the man as if he had leaped at him from behind with both hands on the hilt of his longsword. This hold may lower speed by even the slightest, but it doubles the strength behind everything put into it. This time Darkfyre keeps the enegy of teleportation away from the blade and appears to throw it at the man only three feet below. He once again teleports and leaves an image of himself as he appears in a crouch in front of the man with the metal fist ready to strike. He suddenly brings his one fist upwards to the man's abdomen and readies his body for the impact of metal onto whatever the man named Ryu is made of.

Match IV

Though the horizontal slash was in perfect form, Ryu's strike still missed. He could only watch as his blade passed through the man's body in mid-teleportation. The grin on Ryu's face grew wider as Darkfyre appeared behind him again, apparently going to strike. Decreasing the kinetic energy of motion from front, Ryu forced it's direction to launch his left blade back towards where he though Darkfyre was appearing. Apparently, this was the wrong choice though as the blade quickly sliced an after-image only. "Shit!" Ryu muttered as his eyes quickly shifted back towards the front. His gaze was met with the image of a mettalic fist rushing towards his abdomen. In the position he was in, it would only have a negative impact on Ryu to manipulate the gravitational energies again and a shift in kinetic motion could throw him off balance. Briefly tensing himself, Ryu's senses were treated to the feeling of the pain of a blunt force punch from Darkfyre. Sharp pains shot through the red-haired warrior's abdomen causing him to wince, but at the same time causing him to drop his right blade and quickly grab Darkfyre's fist.

Ryu chuckled a bit as he looked up at Darkfyre. "Nice punch, how about you feel it for yourself?" He asked as a brief streak of blue light, looking something like a small lightning bolt, shot from Ryu's forearm to Darkfyre's arm and up to his shoulder. "ReWind..." Ryu uttered as "boom" sound triggered from Darkfyre's forearm. Having heard his sound, Ryu jumped back about 3 feet, picking up his right blade, and examining Darkfyre.

"Too bad it was only blunt force...if he had used some of his magic behind the punch I could've done a little more damge with the ReWind..." Ryu thought as he waited in a defensive stance, right blade at his abdomen and left blade in front of left shoulder and left foot, to see how Darkfyre would react.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back